PDA

View Full Version : Ads are live, options coming soon...

Pryce
01-14-2010, 09:27 PM
As you may have noticed, ads are now live. In February or May we plan to again offer Platinum memberships for those who wish to disable the ads. Site staff will also be able to disable the ads.

Once Platinum memberships are live we will begin to work on upgrading the site to the latest version of vBulletin and a new version of the club system. Why new? You'll have to wait for the surprise. :)

Kylea2
01-14-2010, 10:10 PM
Yay for updates on the club area! Any chance we can have the option to post anonymously?

Pryce
01-14-2010, 10:18 PM
That is a feature we are hoping to include. As we get closer I will include more details. :)

princessjas
01-15-2010, 08:59 PM
As you may have noticed, ads are now live. In February or May we plan to again offer Platinum memberships for those who wish to disable the ads. Site staff will also be able to disable the ads.

Once Platinum memberships are live we will begin to work on upgrading the site to the latest version of vBulletin and a new version of the club system. Why new? You'll have to wait for the surprise. :)

That is cool! I just got to the point where I could pay before when the pay option became moot. Hopefully soon I can donate and get perks! hehe

threlayer
05-28-2010, 07:55 PM
My Spyware Doctor (PC Tools) says that many of your advertising sites are bad sites. It wants me to give permission to block them permanently. Not sure what that basis is, but just in case I've allowed blocking the ones it indicates. FYI.....