PDA

View Full Version : What do you say when>>>

You Know Me
01-20-2010, 03:00 PM
She asks you how many girls you have slept with.

Inspired by the how many cocks have you had thread.

Do you tell the truth? What impact do you think it makes if any?

It made me think back to all the times i have been asked this question and since i got married really young and for 16 years, my total is not high anyway. I still lowball it though... Not sure of my exact reasoning behind it. Could guys be just as concerned of looking loose as women do?

bigmarv
01-23-2010, 01:22 PM
My experience has been the lower the better. What they don't know won't hurt them.

hockeybobby
01-23-2010, 04:16 PM
I stopped counting after I grew up.

princessjas
01-24-2010, 10:35 PM
K, in my experience honesty is the best policy. I don't remember asking anyone this since like 10th grade tho...and once again, bigmarve, makes me wanna kick his bigballs up his biggayass.

My first dom was #2 and I was his #32ish. I knew this, so there were some precautions, but if he'd lied, I would have found out...cause I'm a bazillion times sneakier than a man (It was actually mentioned to me about 2 days after we had the convo). Then I would have ended things and destroyed his life in whatever way I could (and there were MANY, some of which included jail time). As it was, his honesty make me feel closer to him and didn't have any negative effect on our relationship at all. Lying would have instantly turned me into Sherlock BitchGoddess Holmes. ATM a major interest of mine has had certain partners that I find high risk enough to warrant testing for both of us. Not a biggie, just a little blood draw, then all done. Lying = BIG deal tho. Please don't listen to Bigmoron.

Personally, I don't lie regardless of the situation. If I find someone may not be able to hear my real number...I'd be all like only 1 in forever! and only 1 ever without testing and I was tested two times after that, about a year apart to be safe, and see how they responded. If they still needed to know my exact number, I'd tell them and be prepared for a negative reaction. After all, I REFUSE to lie about something so important and possibly endanger someone without their full knowledge.

lestat1
02-13-2010, 02:33 PM
This is one of those strange things where I'll never understand women. They insist a man be sexually knowledgeable enough to be confident and pleasing in the bedroom, but they do not want a man to have the sexual experiences leading to that skillset.

I tell the truth. Three is a low enough number that I'm more worried about it being too low than her thinking me a man-whore.

mediocrity
02-13-2010, 02:44 PM
I was on a roll with the virgins for a minute and I hated it. As long as I don't have to sit there and instruct, I'm happy. I want someone with significant experience.

jack0177057
02-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Do girls still ask that nowadays? I think they're usually afraid to ask, because then you will ask them the same - and they're afraid of being judged (average girl has a higher score than the average guy). I haven't asked or been asked, except in serious LTRs.

You Know Me
02-19-2010, 08:16 PM
I stopped counting after I grew up.

Always got a fucking smartass remark dont you..

Just because your old fucking ass has never been asked i am sure.

i already know you dislike me for my political views but your remark was uncalled for.

the girls asked the same question and yet you leave it alone.

you pussy ass fucking bitch....

fuk you and the god damn liberal horse you rode in on.

Its people like you that has fucked canada up. dont spill your stupid chit into america

Your post tell all about your stupid ass

fucking kick my ass off i could give a flying fuk.....tired of listening to his suckass bullshit.

J.D.
02-19-2010, 08:26 PM
^^^^ Whoa! Take a deep breath and count to ten! Maybe now is good time to take that Prozac!

You Know Me
02-19-2010, 08:34 PM
Hell i would take any drug you gave me right now....still doesnt change the

TRUTH

J.D.
02-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Ok, I think a Xanax may be much more effective!

hockeybobby
02-19-2010, 09:23 PM

i already know you dislike me for my political views but your remark was uncalled for.

Its people like you that has fucked canada up. dont spill your stupid chit into america

fucking kick my ass off i could give a flying fuk.....tired of listening to his suckass bullshit.

Stop beating around the bush. Tell us what you are really thinking.

:D

You Know Me
02-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Stop beating around the bush. Tell us what you are really thinking.

:D

lol
glad to see that post
now i dont have to apologize tomorrow

okie
bed time before i hurt myself:-X

SexPot
06-17-2011, 01:47 PM
I think it's better to admit how many girls you've fucked so you can find someone you're sexually compatible with.

SexPot
06-17-2011, 01:49 PM

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!;D

lfr
06-17-2011, 08:50 PM
I dunno, it's weird. I don't sleep around a lot. And my number is not high.

So when girl becomes my SO, she seems more comfy with me and all knowing my number is not high, but since all the girls I seem to get involved with seem to be a little on the slutty side when I meet them, it's inevitable that they have a higher number than me.

And so they all seem to get a little more sexually excited when they hear about all the girls I fooled around with or flirt with me or something. It's very weird. And I still don't know what to make of it. Maybe it's their way of being okay to get jealous of me, I dunno. I never understood girls and I doubt I ever will.