PDA

View Full Version : 6 Lil Mynx Used Dance Poles - $200

RoxannaLeeLondon
02-11-2010, 09:18 PM
THIS IS IN LOS ANGELES CA . IUNNO IF THEY SHIP. MOST LIKELY BUT U WILL PAY 40$ FOR IT.

THIS IS FROM AN INSTRUCTOR I WORKED WITH...(TOOK CLASSES AT HER STUDIO)

I have 6 Lil Mynx Used Dance Poles that I'm selling for $200. Brand New these poles would cost $325. I'm upgrading poles at the studio and need to sell these ASAP.

Lil mynx Poles hold up to 200lbs and work with a ceiling mount and that's it. Super sturdy and dependable. They can be put up and taken down in just 5 seconds. They can be used on any ceiling type (including popcorn ceiling) and can be used on Hard Floor, Carpet, tile Floor, etc.

Ceiling height must be within 9-11ft. Check ur ceiling height first. these poles will not fit standard 8ft ceiling, must be 9ft and pole can adjust up to 11 ft.

These poles can also be used on Vaulted Ceilings. the only pole brand which can be used on vaulted ceilings. All you need is a vaulted ceiling mount which you can order from me (they cost $19.95)

Pole must be picked up from studio or we can deliver for $25 if you live within 20 minutes from studio. If you live further away, addt'l charge based on time.

Please call Nicole (310) 343 9757
Serious buyers only. Pole price is $200, non-negotiable.

- Visit our website for class schedule, Rates, pole party info, new dance poles, instructional dvds, shoes & more.