PDA

View Full Version : Things that some clubs do that I don't like

Pages : 1 [2]

yoda57us
03-14-2010, 11:24 AM
Often, when I do this, I really only want to see the one girl and that's all that matters and it pisses me off that twice I went to Boston, for example (and I hate going to Boston) to see a girl and was assured she was there. And I was met with "she's not here, but we have plenty of girls as hot as her on tonight). That's not the point!

Yeah, clubs are notorious for this. All they want is your cover charge and and the proce of your first drink. They are willing to gamble that once you are there you will stay. Honestly, in this day and age, there is no woman I would drive to see unless I had called, emailed or texted first to make sure she was gonna be there. There are a couple of clubs where I don't have a fav and just take my chances but they are either near me or near other clubs so I can exercise plan B.

It would be nice if a club could be counted on for accurate information but that just isn't the case.

FBR
03-14-2010, 02:02 PM
^ I agree. I remember there was this one stripper I was really horn dogging over in Indianapolis. Not my Indy ATF but a prior gal. Anyways, this was before either she or I had a cell phone (very late 90's) so I had no way to get hold of her. I remember a couple of times calling the club to see if she was on the schedule. In both cases I was told yes so I made the 2 hour+ trek from Dayton only to discover she was not there. Turned out in one case she was but no showed, the other she was not on the schedule. I agree with Yoda, the club will say whatever. Communication is much better now so it behooves a junkie to get the digits and bypass the club drone who happens to answer the phone. No guarantee the stripper will show up even if she promised but I think the odds are better with a direct one on one conversation in terms of making arrangements.

FBR

yoda57us
03-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Communication is much better now so it behooves a junkie to get the digits and bypass the club drone who happens to answer the phone. No guarantee the stripper will show up even if she promised but I think the odds are better with a direct one on one conversation in terms of making arrangements.
FBR

LOL, yeah, a stripper reserves the right to call out at will. The two or three ladies that I see regularly are very good about keeping me posted regarding schedule changes or cancellations. If I am planning a visit in a given week I will get in touch a few days ahead and check in again on the day of the visit. It only makes sense that they wouldn't actually want you to walk into the club with a full wallet meant for them only to have you spend it on someone else. Keeping touch helps their bottom line.

sadbuttrue
03-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Yeah, the latest one, not the one from Boston, I only had a badly written e-mail address that didn't work. I probably should confine myself to ones who are out there with the phone number at least the ones that I want to be regular with. Plan B was foiled by life stepping in as I was headed to club 2 and I had to head home.

This is odd for me. I am without a regular for the first time in years. I was so spoiled by the last one's consistency. I'm getting phone numbers, but for one reason or another I decide against seeing them. Ramble, ramble..

>>>Sad<<<

yoda57us
03-14-2010, 05:47 PM
LOL, I have three or four favs but I don't have one girl that I see every week, or at any regular interval. Being self-employed and having favs that work only two or three shifts a week can make it difficult to arrange visits.

I definitely don't collect phone numbers the way I used to. My current crop of steady ladies have been at the top of my list for a while and will be until they retire so there is no sense in having to field phone calls or texts from some girl that I won't be going to see on a regular basis...

Bob_Loblaw
03-15-2010, 11:44 PM
Like others here, I'm not a fan of the cattle calls, promos or bathroom trolls.

Fortunately, I have never experienced funny money but I know I would hate to have to deal with it.

Micromanaging managers or wannabe managers (i.e., bouncers) are also annoying to me. A manager should be like a good referee who does their job and acts only when necessary but otherwise is not noticeable and does not distract from the entertainers who the crowds came to see in the first place.

Bouncers who stare at you as you're getting a dance... it's just creepy and always results in me buying far fewer dances than I had originally planned.

safado
03-16-2010, 04:33 PM
I hate clubs that have strict no touching rules, and also clubs that don't have a nice secluded spot for extras.

Rookie2010
02-09-2011, 02:07 AM
Like others have mentioned, When they lie just so you come in. You call and ask if a dancer is on shift and they tell you that she is and you make the trip there and it turns out she was never even scheduled to work that day.
Very annoying..

Kisca
02-09-2011, 04:43 AM
I cannot believe some clubs there play songs short as 2 mins!

The problem I have with my club is playing the song for too long! I am fine with 3 mins, even 3:30. But when it gets over 4mins to 6mins.. I am pretty pissed. My club tends to do this, they play the whole song no matter what, we had one song that went to 7mins! Its unfair to the girls on stage, and in the VIP. I do think anything under+over 3mins is a rip-off.

Velet seems reasonable only if its a bad location, or where its hard to find parking.

I do hate the ATM rate, whoever used always complained.

rickdugan
02-09-2011, 08:02 AM
Given my particular motivations, my pet peeves:

1. Clubs that make me fill out a "membership" form in order to gain entry. WTF? I want to be anonymous for a reason. Along these lines I really hate it when they scan my ID.

2. Jacked up dancer drink prices, particularly where the girls are pressured to drink fast. In Boston, the Block in Baltimore and a couple of other places it can cost me a fortune to find the right girl and work out my plans for the evening.

3. Shot girls. Really? Who drinks that sugary crap anyway? Now usually they will leave you alone once you say no, but in a few places they continue to circle back - sometimes trying to use the dancer you are sitting with to help them make the sale. This can be damned annoying.

4. Cell phone restrictions. Fortunately not too many places place an outright ban on phones, but there are a few that I visit in different parts of the country that are a pain in the ass about cell phones. Mine is a work phone on which I receive sensitive emails and there is no way that I am leaving it anywhere but on my person. Of course, I also need that phone in order to take phone numbers. ;)