PDA

View Full Version : Upscale Gowns, G-strings and more

Kamala Collection
03-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi all!
I just introduced myself and my line Kamala Collection in the "Coming Out" section and was happy to get such a warm welcome. I also learned that some of you already bought from us before. I wanted to extend an offer to all members so effective today and until further notice you can enter the code:

“SW15” when checking out to receive a 15% discount on all full price gowns.

Take me shopping:

We also have a section with stock items at reduced prices that are ready to ship. The website is still new so bear with us as we slowly but surely add more styles and categories to choose from over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions or special requests just send us an email or give us a call, ask for Monica or Daniel.

THANKS!

All Kamala Collection gowns are designed and manufactured in our New York City showroom.

PrettyDancerNYC
03-18-2010, 05:07 PM
I own several gowns from the Kamala Collection now in the Kamala and Sheena styles. They are so beautiful and classy looking. I get compliments from other entertainers and customers EVERY NIGHT. I highly recommend their products.

ariel1228
03-29-2010, 03:28 AM
Those dresses are gorgeous! The sales page has really good prices, too. :)

rihannsu
03-30-2010, 06:13 PM
I love those g-strings. I wish there were some tops to match the sequined ones.

lilblondie
03-30-2010, 11:57 PM
i'd love to see the bikinis and short dresses! i would definitely buy some :)

Corgan
04-14-2010, 12:00 PM
I am just getting back to work after my baby, but when I get a stash of stripper clothes money, I am getting some!

4everresolutions
04-14-2010, 10:01 PM
I would also LOVE to see the shorter dresses! Beautiful designs and fabrics!