PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the next song...

lunchbox
03-10-2010, 11:33 AM
This is my ideal experience:

Dancer I like approaches.
"Hi, I'm Amber."
"Hello. I'm CP."
"Can I dance for you on the next song?"
"Absolutely."

I really don't have any interest in talking to strippers either. For those of us in this category who are to frugal to pay for a partial dance, I got to ask, what do you do while you wait?

Typically it's just some idle chit chat and some light fondling based on how she sits while we wait. However, I have had occasions where we just sat in silence waiting.

03-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Everyone's different.

I'm an introvert but if the stripper and I are NOT talking while waiting for a song, bells go off and I'm thinking we're off to a rocky start.

Conversation before/after the dance is important to me. If we don't click conversationally, I won't be a repeat customer.

yoda57us
03-10-2010, 05:08 PM
She is a scantily clad woman who is about to give you pleasure. I can't imagine that simple small talk would be that much of a challenge. It never has been for me...

mediocrity
03-10-2010, 05:19 PM
I use that time to continue my rapport. I'm just one of those people who can talk about anything. You'd be hard pressed to find a better conversationalist than I am. I know that sounds like I'm full of it, but I am exceptionally proud of my conversational skills.

rlams2000
03-10-2010, 06:35 PM
I use the time to check out their feet.

hockeybobby
03-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Hahaha...good one R2K

bigmarv
03-14-2010, 02:19 PM
If she's sitting in my lap, I'm usually rubbing her back while chit-chatting or if she is sitting in the chair next to me I'm usually reaching over and rubbing her leg while chit-chatting with her.
Most of these ladies are human just like you and me, so I just talk to the new dancers as if I had known them all my life.

lopaw
03-14-2010, 07:19 PM
I just continue talking about whatever the dancer & I were discussing before we left for the lapdance area. If it is a "wanna dance" girl and there was no convo prior to our arrival in the LD area, I will usually talk a bit naughty w/ her in the hopes that it will make my LD better. Can't hurt to try.

Slin
03-15-2010, 10:10 PM
I didn't even know it was possible to pay for a partial song...

The only girl I've met at the club so far that will actually suggest that we chit chat until the next song start is also my ATF so that makes it better for me. She's also the only girl that I've ever pay to just hang out and talk with me. Any extra time where I get to speak to her is a nice small bonus for me. Other times she'll just simply extend the dance so it covers both the song that is currently playing and all of the next song. Win! Little "customer service" stuff like that really scores big points with me and pretty much ensures that I'll keep coming back in the future.

doc-catfish
03-26-2010, 03:44 PM
I'd rather we talk about something to help break the ice.

Sit there staring into space for 90 seconds doesn't exactly set the mood, which doesn't exactly help with repeat sales.