PDA

View Full Version : Eating pussy

Pages : [1] 2 3

safado
03-21-2010, 11:22 AM
I am curious as to how many people use a dental dam when they eat some strange pussy.

Athenathefabulous
03-21-2010, 01:43 PM
i never have

yoda57us
03-21-2010, 06:38 PM
I do not use one.

sexy_adriana
03-22-2010, 05:55 PM
I do not.

hockeybobby
03-22-2010, 06:16 PM
I think I'd rather just eat a real cookie. If it looks good and smells good, I'm going down and not coming up. Probably a bit reckless, but eh, I'm a product of the seventies.

rubyredlipsss
03-22-2010, 07:09 PM
^^ haha when i first read that i thought you were talking about an actual real cookie, until i got to the last part. duh, blonde moment . and for me i dont even know what a dental dam (but yes i know what the purpose is) even looks like therefore i guess i wouldn't be using one. :D

UV69
03-22-2010, 07:16 PM
There are just somethings that are pointless dental dams are one of those things. I couldn't imagine how anyone getting or giving enjoys oral on a woman that way. I was given one during a safe sex lecture once tried the cherry favored out only to decide never again cuz kissing latex just is no fun yet alone going down on a girl with one of those in the way.

Out of all the lesbians and bisexuals I know who I talked too about it and all I have had sex with never have I heard of any1 using a dental dam or even bringing on a sex date to possibly use. I sure some do, but really that is rare and I wouldn't even see how any1 got any pleasure from doing so. If I'm worried about catching something from gg oral where the odds are much smaller then I just won't go there with some1.

Anyhow as I do enjoy going down on girls and I rather run the risks on those I want to have oral sex with then put my mouth on a dental dam and try to pretend there is anything sexy or pleasureful about that that compares to oral sex on a girl without it.

carmenlove
03-22-2010, 07:19 PM
0 percent use them, oh damn.:-*:-*:P

rubyredlipsss
03-22-2010, 07:22 PM
^ oh i forgot to vote. but it wouldn't change the stats even if i did.

Christyismyalias
03-22-2010, 07:23 PM
I have never used one before and I've been with quite a few women, but with HPV and throat cancer being linked, and of course the risk of stds, I would consider using one with my next girlfriend... Unless we both have tests done before becoming sexually active.

All std's are scary and I think people don't think about it with oral sex as much.. And cancer is terrifying as well.. It is something to think about..

I'm not surprised no one said they use them... dental dams are not very common. Many people probably have never even heard of them.

UV69
03-22-2010, 09:09 PM
http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

Clearly the risk are not the same so unless some1 has herpes gg oral or oral on a woman really isn't high risk --yes it exist, but so does getting hit by a bus.

That combined with the fact dental dams take away from the pleasure that much more it's no wonder it doesn't get used--not to mention the simple unavailability and cost of buying them.

I hear some use cling wrap, cuz it's thinner and less expensive however I have yet to talk to anyone who actually uses that personally and I could ezly rip thur that with my tongue in having fun so how safe that is makes so sense to me to even consider.

I do use condom on toys and don't share those. I also get tested regularly, but dental dams just isn't anything I'ld ever do cuz I enjoy the taste of pussy to much and enjoy a woman's lips on mine enough to run the risk. I also cross the street and hope that a bus won't hit me, but we all take our chances and the only 100% safe sex is still fucking yourself.

KS_Stevia
03-23-2010, 09:29 AM
My friend and I keep exchanging a package of dental dams by sneaking them into the other's suitcare before travels....wait to see if someone's bag gets checked at security and they pop up.

Of course I was the one who got searched and they toussled them to the very top of my suitcase so anyone walking by could see them. Fortunately I have no shame and had quite a laugh from them.

She recently left some things at my home and I gave them back in the bag and snuck in the dental dam package. Win!

Oh yeah, in regards to the OP, I've never used one and have never met anyone who has.

sxcbbw
03-23-2010, 09:33 AM
I don't use them, or condoms.

But I also don't do anything with people unless they show me recent test results and are in a relationship with me. ;D

safado
03-23-2010, 03:16 PM
I have never used one but I have read about people using them, but I don't know anyone who says they use them.

KS_Stevia
03-23-2010, 05:28 PM
Although I certainly know they exist...are they even real?

Like, I am pretty ambivalent about receiving oral anyway. If someone wanted to do it to me with a D-dam, no fucking way am I allowing it.

And I probably eat more pussy than most of you guys..and its never even come up.

FBR
03-23-2010, 08:23 PM
And I probably eat more pussy than most of you guys..and its never even come up.

Trying to remember how many pussies I've eaten. I started to make a list but then I thought fuck it, you win. Your stories would be way more interesting than mine ;D

FBR

lopaw
03-23-2010, 08:38 PM
I think I might have one in the glove box in the car.

Do I get partial credit for that? ;D

yoda57us
03-24-2010, 02:21 AM

Trying to remember how many pussies I've eaten. I started to make a list but then I thought fuck it, you win. Your stories would be way more interesting than mine ;D

LOL, I was thinking pretty much the same thing FBR...

rubyredlipsss
03-24-2010, 03:21 AM

lopaw you would! ha! bring that to me and show me what it's all about ;)

JayATee
03-24-2010, 06:01 AM
Never used one ever.

safado
03-24-2010, 03:19 PM

Nice avatar!

safado
03-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Although I certainly know they exist...are they even real?

Like, I am pretty ambivalent about receiving oral anyway. If someone wanted to do it to me with a D-dam, no fucking way am I allowing it.

Maybe I should have posted this on the pink side, I think the pinkies may get more pussy than the guys on blue.

lopaw
03-24-2010, 07:39 PM
lopaw you would! ha! bring that to me and show me what it's all about ;)

LOL

If I did, I promise you we'd never get out of the VIP room! :yes:

FBR
03-25-2010, 08:06 PM

Ha! A list in the glove box. Not sure even the Punkster would do that LOL

Lopaw you are a hard core Junkie. I bask in your reflected glory and want to be you when I grow up ;D

FBR

KS_Stevia
03-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Lopaw fucking rocks the house!

lopaw
03-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Awwww...you guys are too kind :blush:

Doesn't everyone keep dental dams in the glove box in their cars?
Hee hee......you guys ought to see what I keep in the trunk ;)

FBR
03-25-2010, 08:37 PM

Of course I skimmed the posts and thought you were talking about a list of pussies you had eaten instead of dental dams. Ha! What man would use those dams? But now I am thinking what junk you have in your trunk. I mean from a hetero point of view. I bet that really pisses you off }:D

FBR

lopaw
03-25-2010, 08:52 PM
Of course I skimmed the posts and thought you were talking about a list of pussies you had eaten instead of dental dams. Ha! What man would use those dams? But now I am thinking what junk you have in your trunk. I mean from a hetero point of view. I bet that really pisses you off }:D

FBR

Oh, I do indeed have that list, which I keep conveniently next to the dams :P

You could never piss me off, FBR.....you're much too endearing for that!
But, sadly I have very little junk in da trunk - I'm all boobs & no ass :O

FBR
03-25-2010, 09:20 PM
^ Im sure both the boobs and ass are equally scrumptious }:D

FBR

rubyredlipsss
03-26-2010, 11:55 AM
i can verify, she does have very nice boobs.

KS_Stevia
03-26-2010, 12:09 PM

So jealous....:drool:

pixierocksonthepole
03-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Never even heard of that...o.0

FBR
03-26-2010, 08:26 PM

Hmmm the plot thickens. Sounds like either TR or OTC material }:D

FBR

JayATee
03-29-2010, 03:17 AM

If it's the same thing I do then you're definitely perfect in my book! ;)

I'm hoping to verify that for myself soon! Im working out details as we speak!

bigmarv
03-29-2010, 07:33 PM
I don't eat any ladies pussy, unless we have known each other for a long time.

safado
03-30-2010, 02:19 PM
I don't eat any ladies pussy, unless we have known each other for a long time.

How long do you consider to be a long time?

rubyredlipsss
03-30-2010, 09:07 PM
yeah, i miss lopaws boobs already! me and my little boobies were nothing compared to her verrrry nice rack. jay, i'm thinking we will all have a great time. i want to hit up the strip clubs, although lopaw you're always welcome to come visit me again (i won't lie she made me a little nervous ;) ) but i'm working in a new club, fully nude dances so you can come see my lovelies up close and personal ;)

UV69
03-31-2010, 10:25 AM
But don't forget to bring the dental dams lol Just had to say it lol as if.

lopaw
03-31-2010, 08:59 PM
yeah, i miss lopaws boobs already! me and my little boobies were nothing compared to her verrrry nice rack. jay, i'm thinking we will all have a great time. i want to hit up the strip clubs, although lopaw you're always welcome to come visit me again (i won't lie she made me a little nervous ;) ) but i'm working in a new club, fully nude dances so you can come see my lovelies up close and personal ;)

I made you nervous? Little ole' me? Really? Why?
You came off as anything BUT nervous! You were very composed, confident and of course, sexy as hell :boobies:

Drop me a pm if you can and let me know where your new home is - I'd LOVE to see all of you up close & personal (insert throaty growl here)!:devil:

yoda57us
04-01-2010, 05:04 PM
I made you nervous? Little ole' me? Really? Why?
You came off as anything BUT nervous! You were very composed, confident and of course, sexy as hell :boobies:

Drop me a pm if you can and let me know where your new home is - I'd LOVE to see all of you up close & personal (insert throaty growl here)!:devil:

And I'd love to watch...does this make me a bad person?}:D

rubyredlipsss
04-02-2010, 05:16 PM
hey, the more the merrier }:D

Amberz
04-22-2010, 11:18 PM
never have

wanderlust08
04-22-2010, 11:30 PM
So it occurred to me that while I certainly know what a dental dam is for, I've never even seen one.

Google image'd it...that looks 100% sexually unappealing.

Hooray for monogamy.

safado
05-23-2010, 05:59 PM
I have recently eaten more strange pussy. I did not even think about using a dental dam, I did think to myself, "maybe I should not do this", but I just could not resist.

lopaw
05-23-2010, 08:13 PM
I have recently eaten more strange pussy. I did not even think about using a dental dam, I did think to myself, "maybe I should not do this", but I just could not resist.

Resistance is futile!

....and I hope that by "strange pussy" you meant pussy that was new to you, and not a hootchie with 3 tentacles and an eyeball (or something else equally as disturbing.)

Laurisa
05-24-2010, 04:03 PM
Wait... I voted... I don't eat pussy...strange or not! I was referring to when I am receiving oral sex!

safado
05-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Wait... I voted... I don't eat pussy...strange or not! I was referring to when I am receiving oral sex!

I will have to request that you remove your vote, or eat some strange pussy!;D It's your choice.

Laurisa
05-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Hmmm.. tempting. I don't think you can remove votes through vBulletin. I'm on another forum with this format.

Guess that leaves no choice...

jack0177057
05-25-2010, 12:19 PM
I haven't read the entire thread, but has anyone mentioned a recent report concerning the high risk of getting throat cancer from eating pussy when the girl you're eating has the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) - which is about half of the female population in the U.S. I think this new revelation will make many people take a second look at the dental damn.

safado
05-25-2010, 02:09 PM
I haven't read the entire thread, but has anyone mentioned a recent report concerning the high risk of getting throat cancer from eating pussy when the girl you're eating has the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) - which is about half of the female population in the U.S. I think this new revelation will make many people take a second look at the dental damn.

The report seemed to be one sided and not very detailed and left out a lot of variations such as; if I kiss a woman who has given a lot of bj's or eaten a lot of pussy is there also a high risk of cancer. What would be the difference, does HPV care which particular body part you have "kissed". It seems to me that kissing is not safe either.

After reading this report, one of my friends won't kiss any women for just this reason. He has said that he no longer does the following; kisses women on the mouth, eats pussy, and accepts bbbj's.