PDA

View Full Version : Clash of the Titans

KS_Stevia
04-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Win! I liked it.

There is a little homage to Bobo the owl from the first one. I didn't care for Io though. I think that actress has a stupid face and annoying voice.

Bob_Loblaw
04-04-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm so relieved the first review I've seen is a positive one. Too often of late, movies I had a keen interest in watching had been met with poor reviews which took away some of the appeal.

Wolverine
04-05-2010, 11:14 AM
I would recommend not seeing the movie in 3-D. It was done in post production, and the action is way too fast and in some parts too dark to follow in 3-D. It almost seemed like watching the movie through sunglasses sometimes.

KS_Stevia
04-05-2010, 06:10 PM
I read that, and saw the movie in regular 2-D. While there were some parts that I think would have been spectacular in 3-D, I'm glad I saw the standard. There was plenty of action.

I liked that they stayed somewhat close to the original movie, but it was still an entirely different plot. Now, neither movies were particularly close to the original mythologies of Perseus, which I have actually read. I'm finding that all modern epic movies these days seem to be super-inspired by the Lord of the Rings series. LOTR changed everything.

Everyone in the movie was really good, especially Perseus's stoic expedition leader, played by a Danish actor.

SPOILER

I really think the princess was so much prettier than Io and I wish Perseus had hooked up with her. Also, the actor who played Perseus..probably should change his hairstyle from movie to movie, lol.

LuckyOne
04-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Saw it. Good movie. Me and my (also a stripper) roommate enjoyed the man-candy wearing skirts.