PDA

View Full Version : is this the right place to sell my personal stuff? If so here it is.

barbititty
05-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Hello ladies, just wanted to know if this is the place to post my personal unused items for sale...bought a ton of stuff when I was dancing that I never got to wear...wondering if I can post my items here???? Thx a bunch gals!!!!!!!!!

NEW STUFF IS FINALLY UP, click on the link in my signature for great outfits!!!! Prices are in the titles of the pictures...hope there is some interest!!!

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL OUTFITS NOW

HTTP://s921.photobucket.com/home/barbititty/allalbums

Browse around, the last batch of outfits to come next week!

barbititty
05-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Well Im going 2 go ahead and list 3 pairs of shoes that I never got to wear right here. If you guys are interested in buying them please PM me.

BTW, I will be loading pics to my photobucket account of all the items that I bought and never got to use, some of these items are slingshots, bikinis, micro bikinis, custom pieces, and lingerie...a lot of dirty stuff }:D that I paid a ton of $$$$$ for and just want recoup on some stuff. I'll write the prices on the pic descriptions...new to all this selling so not sure how it will work out. In the mean time, here r the shoes xoxoxo

New Size 9 (these were a window display). 7.5 to 8 inch heel. $50 plus $15 for shipping. More pics of the shoes on the link in my signature.
http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad60/barbititty/BRAND%20NEW%20Shoes/Picture018.jpg

New Size 8. 6 inch hell. $45 plus $15 shipping. More pics of the shoes on the link in my signature.

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad60/barbititty/BRAND%20NEW%20Shoes/Picture010a.jpg

New Size 9. 8 inch heel. $60 plus $15 for shipping. More pics of the shoes on the link in my signature.

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad60/barbititty/BRAND%20NEW%20Shoes/Picture001a.jpg

CFMNH44
05-22-2010, 09:13 AM
WOW! Photographer here... I'd buy the last pair as props for my next model shoot! :) Are you by chance near Boston?

barbititty
05-22-2010, 04:40 PM
WOW! Photographer here... I'd buy the last pair as props for my next model shoot! :) Are you by chance near Boston?

Hey sexy...photog lol...it's a hobby and figured it would help in selling stuff...have u checked out my photobucket link...I'm going to be attaching about 30 outfits this week...and most are metallic colors, they r koolisimo...maybe something catches ur eye???? Sorry, live in chicago, hope to hear from u soon xoxo

barbititty
05-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Hello ladies, just wanted to know if this is the place to post my personal unused items for sale...bought a ton of stuff when I was dancing that I never got to wear...wondering if I can post my items here???? Thx a bunch gals!!!!!!!!!

NEW STUFF IS FINALLY UP, click on the link in my signature for great outfits!!!! Prices are in the titles of the pictures...hope there is some interest!!!

HTTP://s921.photobucket.com/home/barbititty/allalbums

Browse around, the last batch of outfits to come next week!

New outfits are listed in the link :) check them out!

barbititty
06-07-2010, 05:14 AM
As of June 7th there will beFREE SHIPPING ON ALL OUTFITS.

So look at the link below and all you will pay for is the price of the outfit. As far as shoes, shipping is now $10.

Come on gals...help me get rid of all my new stuff...xoxo