PDA

View Full Version : Selling all my sexy clothes and dancing shoes (Edison, NJ). CHEAP!

Ali Chin Chin
06-23-2010, 08:42 AM
Im 36 now. I stopped dancing about 4 years ago. I am focused in my new career, and my transition out of dancing is complete. I'm selling %75 of my possessions, including my house! I feel ridiculous in these flashy clothes that I used to love shopping for and wearing at the club. Not to mention the fact, that I put on a few pounds, and I can't fit in most of this stuff, even if I wanted too!

So everything is in my garage right now. PM me if you want to have a look and stock up on shoes, dresses, bikinis, and other random sexy club clothes. Some costume lady stuff, some labels like lip service, hot topic, and victoria secret, lots of 7" chunky platform heels by Demonia and Jante.

bikinis and simple dresses $5
nicer pieces $10 - $25
shoes and boots (mostly size 7, but I have a limited amount of other sizes, too)
5$ - $40

I was a size 7 when I bought of this stuff, but a lot of the clothes stretch to fit a range of sizes.

To give you an idea of the style, I used to dance at Hott22 and Stiletto in NJ

I would feel ridiculous having a garage sale and putting all this stuff out there, and it will just take too much effort to do this wardrobe piece by piece on Ebay. There are some great items in here. Plus, I could use the extra cash while I'm trying to spruce up my house to sell.

And hey, if your house shopping, maybe you'll like my that too! it was perfect for me when I was dancing. There is a security guard, and the community is freakishly safe. The house is designed with "stripper taste", so I'm having a hard tome finding the right buyer! haha.

Layla Diamante
06-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Do you have pics of any items? You could set up like a Flickr account or something, and then delete it when you sell everything.

papillonluvr
06-23-2010, 01:34 PM
I would love to look, but I am all the way in colorado! If you put up some picts of some things, I would love to possibley buy some, plus shipping fees.

DesuvsDeath
06-23-2010, 02:23 PM
I would love to look, but I am all the way in colorado! If you put up some picts of some things, I would love to possibley buy some, plus shipping fees.
Same! ::grabby hands at the lipservice stuff::

girlundressed
06-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Yes, please post some pictures. I'm out in AZ and can't go look, but oooo, demonias, lipservice, and boots! Oh my!

pussyinboots
06-24-2010, 03:12 AM
I'd like to see the high heels please.....

Surprise
07-01-2010, 01:12 AM
oooooo we're going to have a lingerie pillow fight for the lip service stuff... LOL.

girlundressed
07-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Well, we can fight over it all if we ever get pictures. :-)

space_cowgirl
07-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I'm interested!

Corgan
07-26-2010, 03:30 PM
me too! i need pics though!