PDA

View Full Version : Ask a single guy anything...

Pages : [1] 2 3

MiracleDJ
08-04-2010, 04:31 PM
I thought this would be a good idea to help some ladies here and be fun for me. Since we're online and there's a certain level of anonymity I can be very honest. I've always been honest to a fault so I think I'm a good candidate to host a thread like this.

A few quick things about me. I'm 32 yrs old. I work from home, so this thread will hopefully be a nice distraction for me during the work day. Without getting into too many details I'm a pretty average normal guy I would think. I'm very outgoing and make friends easily. I think I have good insight into what most guys are thinking.

So here's the question, have you ever wanted the brutal God's honest truth into what your bf/husband/or just guys in general are thinking? Well I can't tell you exactly what they are thinking, but I bet you I have a much better idea than you do.

So ask away ladies!

Vyanka
08-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Oh God. Seriously?

fast tan77
08-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Girls, all guys only want three things; sex, a Bologna sandwich, and to watch a ballgame. But not specificly in that order.

yoda57us
08-04-2010, 07:42 PM
So here's the question, have you ever wanted the brutal God's honest truth into what your bf/husband/or just guys in general are thinking? Well I can't tell you exactly what they are thinking, but I bet you I have a much better idea than you do.

So ask away ladies!

Really...and what qualifies you to think that you know more about what a guy, a total stranger to you, may be thinking than his wife would?

hockeybobby
08-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Girls, all guys only want three things; sex, a Bologna sandwich, and to watch a ballgame. But not specificly in that order.

This is sterotypical thinking. I have no interest in bologna, and baseball is a bit slow for my tastes.

:D

Spankie55
08-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey. This guy is really sweet. He sent me a message earlier and it made my day:) Give the guy a chance! he seems pretty insightful.

I have a question-
Why do men cheat?

Kylea2
08-04-2010, 10:03 PM
^^^ Because they can. Seriously, just this weekend I had a guy that was trying to hook up with me because he wanted something on the side. He totally loves his wife... he just wants a second woman. There might be other reasons, but really for some of them its just because they can.

Spankie55
08-04-2010, 10:06 PM
^^^ Because they can. Seriously, just this weekend I had a guy that was trying to hook up with me because he wanted something on the side. He totally loves his wife... he just wants a second woman. There might be other reasons, but really for some of them its just because they can.

Lol. I figured it was something so simple like that. Men are simple creatures.
I thought it might have something to do with their big fat ego and their tiny penis.

Christany
08-04-2010, 10:27 PM
I actually have a question. A legitimate one. As a woman I know I get pretty picky about what lotions and oils go on and inside my body (ie using jojoba or olive oil, and I like using coconut oil for lube). Do guys get particular about what they use for their J.O. sessions? Like do any guys do the same thing we do and say "No Jergens for me?"

I've honestly been curious about this, so don't stone me. :D

MiracleDJ
08-04-2010, 10:27 PM
yoda,

I'm not qualified, but the only thing I'm claiming is to answer every question I'm asked with complete honesty. How many ladies can say their husbands/boyfriends/male friends do that?

newbieblue
08-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Why don't guys wash their hands after taking a piss?

I wouldn't tell a man I know more how women think or that I have a better idea. I only know how I think. Everyone's different.

MiracleDJ
08-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Spankie55,

Thanks for the kind words :)

Hmmmm.... why do men cheat? This is a tough one. From personal experience I've never "actually" cheated on anyone. One time however, I did myself in the laundry room of my friend's house in my boxers with a girl from work in her bra and panties doing some heavy lip locking and letting our hands go where they please. Just as things were about to go to the next step we both looked at each other and kind of had that what are we doing look in our eyes. Next thing I know she picked up her clothes and ran to the front door. She had a boyfriend and I had a girlfriend we didn't feel anything for each other so I'm glad it didn't go any further, so I don't have to feel like more of an asshole than I already do over it.

I let myself get into that situation b/c I felt my girlfriend wasn't being honest with me. When we met she told me she was "seperated" from her ex husband. I'm going to sound pretty dopey here, but I believed her when she said they had filed for divorce and the papers would be coming within a few weeks (hey I was only 23). She wouldn't always pick up her phone, and wouldn't always agree to meet up with me, some times for days on end. I finally put things together when I tried to come over to her place and she yelled at me on the phone not to. So I guess it was a pre-emptive strike I thought she would cheat on me so why not beat her to the punch? I just didn't have the heart to go through with it.

Other reasons I've heard from friends are...

"I just don't have it in me to break up with her". This guy was more of an acquaintance than a friend, but just a wimp overall. So it actually didn't surprise me.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her" Just some meathead I use to work with that felt like sharing his personal life with me that day, I guess. I think for some guys it is as simple as Kylea2 has said. If they think they can get away with it they'll damn sure try. I also think a part of that has to do with what you said too, they have a big ego and think you'll take them back no matter what.

"I'm not in love with her anymore" Believe it or not I heard that from an old married friend of mine I use to work with. I was really shocked by that, b/c he had kids and a family and started dating some chick at work.

MiracleDJ
08-04-2010, 11:01 PM
I actually have a question. A legitimate one. As a woman I know I get pretty picky about what lotions and oils go on and inside my body (ie using jojoba or olive oil, and I like using coconut oil for lube). Do guys get particular about what they use for their J.O. sessions? Like do any guys do the same thing we do and say "No Jergens for me?"

hahaha, wow time for me to be completely honest about myself. I thought I might get this question or some variation of it.

by and large this isn't a topic alot of guys are comfortable talking about with each other. like you won't hear a guy say hey bro have a good masterbation session last night? Like if I a guy said something like that to me I might think he's gay. When I have heard friends of mine mention it I think they were trying to be funny. One guy said he got desperate and masterbated with sunscreen and another with purell. They might of just been saying it for comedy's sake tho.

Personally, I'm a Lubriderm man. I have a particular kind of lubriderm I buy which is more oil based. And yeah I wouldn't really use anything else. When I was in junior high though and didn't have my own lotion I'd pretty much just use whatever. Spit, Mom's lotion, vaseline, or worse yet no lubrication. LOL, I guess if you have boys that age buy them their own bottle of lotion or you might notice your own lotion is running out faster than it should be.

Christany
08-04-2010, 11:06 PM
^^^
lmao. see, I like you already. Sunscreen? Haha, I'd be like wtf Coppertone? Thank you for your honest answer. I'm in a feisty mood today. :hyper:

MiracleDJ
08-04-2010, 11:10 PM
Why don't guys wash their hands after taking a piss?

I wouldn't tell a man I know more how women think or that I have a better idea. I only know how I think. Everyone's different.

Ew, gross!

Well I have a bit of an OCD complex so if anything I wash my hands too much. But yeah I bare witness to countless violators in the men's room. I would say the number is quite high actually. Maybe as high as 67% of guys don't wash their hands at all or give it the 2 second splash under the faucet and then grab a paper towel and they're on their way. Which is why after I've washed my hands I hold on to the paper towel so I can open the door with it.

If I had to venture a guess I would say it has to do with why little boys get so dirty playing and little girls almost never get dirty while playing. I personally would think nothing of playing a game of tackle football in the mud and then getting in my car to drive home. Good personal hygiene habits don't come natural to most guys. I wish I could explain that better, but maybe the best explanation is why we grow up going outside and getting dirty all day playing in the yard and it just sorta carries over to adulthood.

But yeah wash your hands, thats foul.

MiracleDJ
08-04-2010, 11:20 PM
^^^
lmao. see, I like you already. Sunscreen? Haha, I'd be like wtf Coppertone? Thank you for your honest answer. I'm in a feisty mood today. :hyper:

my pleasure. this is actually more fun than I thought it would be. I think I might be the most talkative guy I know. Alot of my friends make fun of me and say I talk more than a chick. I definitely get that from my Mom.

Anyways, hopefully I'll get some more questions.

bluelight
08-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Ok here's a question!

When I'm at work, I get a lot of custys saying "Oh you're good" OR "You're really good at what you do" while I dance for them, or sometimes even just flirting

Does this mean that I am good, or are they being sarcastic, like they can see through my hustle?

MiracleDJ
08-05-2010, 12:46 AM
bluelight,

I would literally translate that to mean "you're hot". I don't think there's much more to it than that. Most guys are aware the girls are "hustling" them, but its like faking an orgasm. Guys all know girls fake orgasms, but we couldn't tell you exactly when its happening.

So if they're saying you're good it either means you're hot or I think you're hot and I think you're a really good dancer.

Will
08-05-2010, 05:28 AM

I don't give a damn about sports or Bologna sandwiches....

malayataylor
08-05-2010, 05:36 AM

Umm.. I wouldn't date a guy that ate bologna sandwiches. I hate bologna with a passion. The smell alone would make me hurl!

J.D.
08-05-2010, 06:22 AM
If you just started talking to (aka dating) a guy, what's the best thing to do to fuck with his head and knock him off his game, or mess with his confidence level? There are a few guys right now I am talking to, and all three of them are a little cocky, they need to get knocked down a few notches. One of them was begging me to come over last night but I just kept giving him ambiguous answers and finally just ignored him, so today I will be all apologetic and tell him how much I can't wait to see him. The other two I have been kind of ignoring, only responding to 1/3 of their texts/calls, but it seems that this is pushing away one of them, and I don't want that. I also randomly send them sexy pictures. I just want them in the palm of my hand. So what's the best way to fuck with their heads and make them want me more?

yoda57us
08-05-2010, 08:14 AM
yoda,

I'm not qualified, but the only thing I'm claiming is to answer every question I'm asked with complete honesty. How many ladies can say their husbands/boyfriends/male friends do that?

That's wonderful but pointless. Yes, the anonymity of the internet gives you the option of brutal honesty with total strangers about general topics...

For the record, that's most of what goes on here every day! :)

malayataylor
08-05-2010, 08:16 AM
^ LMFAO! SO effin true Yoda!

bluelight
08-05-2010, 12:26 PM
bluelight,

I would literally translate that to mean "you're hot". I don't think there's much more to it than that. Most guys are aware the girls are "hustling" them, but its like faking an orgasm. Guys all know girls fake orgasms, but we couldn't tell you exactly when its happening.

So if they're saying you're good it either means you're hot or I think you're hot and I think you're a really good dancer.

Thanks! I get so paranoid about being see through sometimes.

May I turn the tables for a sec, and be totally honest to you about what females think or do? I NEVER fake orgasms. SO, to say we all do is just not true! :)

rickdugan
08-05-2010, 12:44 PM

WINNER!!! :thumbsup:

Many guys make up stories to justify this in the clubs. Oh my wife is horrible, we never have sex anymore, it's just about the children now, blah, blah. IMO most of that is bullshit.

The truth IMO: they just want new (and maybe younger) parts to play with.

Personally I never saw the point in creating a cover story, but I'm probably more shameless than many.

Katrina312
08-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Why is my ex throwing his new relationship in my face? What is the logic behind this?

yoda57us
08-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Personally I never saw the point in creating a cover story, but I'm probably more shameless than many.

Lol, No cover stories for me either when I was married. Too much trouble and honestly, we aren't fooling anyone most of the time. The girls that are going to give you what you want don't really care if you are married. Often times they actually prefer it since they want your money, not a stalker.

lemiwinks31
08-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey. This guy is really sweet. He sent me a message earlier and it made my day:) Give the guy a chance! he seems pretty insightful.

I have a question-
Why do men cheat?

probably for the same reasons that women cheat.

lemiwinks31
08-05-2010, 02:11 PM

no......not even close.....whatever is within reach, because sometimes we dont plan on a session...it just comes up........so to speak.

lemiwinks31
08-05-2010, 02:39 PM
If you just started talking to (aka dating) a guy, what's the best thing to do to fuck with his head and knock him off his game, or mess with his confidence level? There are a few guys right now I am talking to, and all three of them are a little cocky, they need to get knocked down a few notches. One of them was begging me to come over last night but I just kept giving him ambiguous answers and finally just ignored him, so today I will be all apologetic and tell him how much I can't wait to see him. The other two I have been kind of ignoring, only responding to 1/3 of their texts/calls, but it seems that this is pushing away one of them, and I don't want that. I also randomly send them sexy pictures. I just want them in the palm of my hand. So what's the best way to fuck with their heads and make them want me more?

Well....I'm not the obvious expert on all things guy.....that MiracleDJ is but:

Guy #1: When he comes to pick you up for a date, answer the door completely naked, holding a giant....and I mean GIANT dripping wet dildo. and simply say: "sorry, i wasnt expecting you so soon, its just that when i go out with you I know i have to get mine BEFORE the date."

Guy #2: After your next date, when you get to your door, tell him to close his eyes and hold out his hand. Make sure his eyes are closed, and take a shit in his hand, then quickly go inside and close the door, leaving him there with your shit in his hand.

Guy #3: He is going to be a little more tricky......just before you are about to blow him.....and he pulls his pants down....laugh at him and ask where the rest of it is.......but then suck him off anyway....but when you are done, hit him with the claw end of a hammer.

Trem
08-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Why is my ex throwing his new relationship in my face? What is the logic behind this?

Probably for the same reason he's an ex, cause he's an asshole.

Trem
08-05-2010, 04:02 PM
I can take a piss without pissing on my hands therefore I don't need to wash them again.

Seriously, if a guy is getting any piss on his hands he needs to read the manual again cause he's got some serious cockslinging issues.

bluelight
08-05-2010, 04:30 PM
^^^^^

@ Safado: but you touched your dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

KS_Stevia
08-05-2010, 04:42 PM

Many guys make up stories to justify this in the clubs. Oh my wife is horrible, we never have sex anymore, it's just about the children now, blah, blah. IMO most of that is bullshit.

Yup. Same goes for women too, though. Who doesn't like the excitement of something shiny and new?

For instance, I just got home with a new cable modem, some CD's, and a new wireless mouse. I had to immediately open them all and play with them. Now, its 10 minutes later and I'm already bored and have forgotten about them. They are functional and useful, and I love them and am glad I got them. But nothing like when you first unwrap them/install/listen.

Cheating is fun. There, I said it, and I know I'm not alone.

KS_Stevia
08-05-2010, 04:46 PM
^^^^^

@ Safado: but you touched your dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

A washed penis is not dirty, and urine in a healthy person is sterile. That being said, I think everyone should wash their hands after peeing because:

1. Public bathrooms and places themselves are dirty
2. Its good to periodically wash your hands through out the day anyway, as they get bacteria laden from your surroundings. So if you're already in the can, might as well give them a good wash.

Sometimes I don't wash my hands after I pee at home, usually before bed or getting up first thing. Ewwwwww, so gross! Lolz.:P

newbieblue
08-05-2010, 05:59 PM
A washed penis is not dirty, and urine in a healthy person is sterile. That being said, I think everyone should wash their hands after peeing because:

2. Its good to periodically wash your hands through out the day anyway, as they get bacteria laden from your surroundings. So if you're already in the can, might as well give them a good wash.

Sometimes I don't wash my hands after I pee at home, usually before bed or getting up first thing. Ewwwwww, so gross! Lolz.:P

Pee is sterile(most of the time) only as it leaves the body. It wouldn'r be sterile if it's left on the hands or touched unsterile junk.
I don't really care since there's nasty crap everywhere but I'd feel erid squeezing my pussy then shaking someones hand lol

princessjas
08-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Yup. Same goes for women too, though. Who doesn't like the excitement of something shiny and new?

For instance, I just got home with a new cable modem, some CD's, and a new wireless mouse. I had to immediately open them all and play with them. Now, its 10 minutes later and I'm already bored and have forgotten about them. They are functional and useful, and I love them and am glad I got them. But nothing like when you first unwrap them/install/listen.

Cheating is fun. There, I said it, and I know I'm not alone.

Haha! Exactly! I mean, seducing a new person is mega hot right? I'm currently sniffing around this super hot blonde who is 99% sure she is into girls...I sooo don't like that type, but oh well, she's smokin and into me. ;D That being said, I don't lie about it. Daddy's already seen pics of her and all that jazz. New partners are exciting though. It may be shallow, but it is very true.

bluelight
08-05-2010, 06:30 PM

Umm, NO.

A "washed" penis can still harbor open sores, viral shedding, etc. And URINE?? It can contain infectious agents capable of spreading disease (even the person may 'think" he/she is healthy).
I worked in hospitals for years and I can assure you anybody who would examines a patient's genital area with bare hands (even if it was "washed"), or handled urine samples without gloves because they thought it's sterile or "harmless" would be FIRED for endagering the health of others.

KS_Stevia
08-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Certainly. I meant, a healthy person's penis; no sores, no illness.

And hospitals/doctor offices are different, you MUST be super sterile because sick people are there in bulk.

Anyway, I do generally agree, its gross not to wash your hands, particularly in public. And we don't know when we may be getting sick and infectious.

I just don't think its a huge deal, in your own clean home, whilst healthy, to have the occasional piss, and not wash after. I almost always do out of habit anyone, don't most? Shouldn't they?

bluelight
08-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Yea but we're not talking about the comfort of your home (which btw, if you have children or elderly in your home, I'd be more careful if I were you), I was responding to safado, who said it was cool to go without washing so long he didn't piss on his hands, yuckkkkk.. since we all know dudes hold their dicks when they pee.

MiracleDJ
08-05-2010, 09:22 PM

I think you're doing a pretty good job of it already with the guy you gave ambiguous answers to about coming over, but then told the next day how you can't wait to see him.

Admittedly, I've never been very good at playing games. In fact, I've been told my game is weak before lol. I identify most with the guy you think is being pushed away. Just speaking for myself things like that are like psychological warfare and they just seem mean. I would probably have my feelings hurt if you only responded to 1/3 of my texts. I would think you were stuck up and thought you were too good for me. It would make me kinda angry and I'd move on (quickly).

So, if it were me I'd want you just to be straightforward. No one has ever called me cocky before so I'm thinking maybe with these 3 guys you'd have to take a different approach. hmmmm, what do I know about cocky guys? Well one of my best friends is a professional basketball player overseas. I can never be better than him at anything or he denies it/gets offended. He never admits to being wrong either. I use to have a boss that was not only cocky, but thought of himself as a player. He was dating a Mavericks dancer and she use to come by work sometimes. I remember not wanting to be around him on days she was suppose to come by but blew him off. I really couldn't tell you if that made him want her more or if it made him upset. Either way he cheated on her repeatedly so I think it probably didn't matter.

I think what might help the most is if I tell you about the times a girl fucked with my head successfully and it made me more interested.

One time I was getting back with my ex, while she was seeing someone else. Neither of us had talked to each other for a few days. I think we were both playing the I'm not gonna make the first move game. She knew I was a huge Mavericks fan and it was during the nba playoffs. So I'm watching the Mavs game and at half time I get a text from her, "guess where I'm at?" I'm like "where" and she says "courtside at the Mavericks game. I wish I had thought to call you, this all came up so quick. My customer knew someone on the Kings staff and he got me and my son tix." I was so jealous! I knew what she was trying to do, but it messed with my head anyways. Like how could she know I love the Mavericks and not take me when she could of gotten me courtside tickets? How much does she really care about me? Stuff like that, along with is she just doing this to get attention?

I'm thinking something along those lines that might work for you would be. Go out to a club text him how much fun it is and he should come out and meet up. Then split before he gets there, don't answer his texts for an hour or so and then make up a story about how your friend had to leave, now its late and you're tired, talk to ya tomorrow.

Another time there was a girl I worked with at a club. We would sext all night at work and she always gave me a ton of compliments and texted some really, really dirty things. Then finally she broke up with her boyfriend. So I invited her to my friend's pool party and she said she'd love to come. 2 nights before the party she called me after work, which she had never done before, and said I just really wanted to hear the sound of your voice. Then she no showed at the pool party and made up some excuse about having to go with her Dad to some golf tournament. It was pretty head scratching, but I must admit I wanted her more.

I guess what I'm saying is give them lots of compliments, but let your actions betray your words. Be a little flakey and don't agree with them that often. I don't think you can go too wrong with that plan. Just be careful b/c you're playing with fire and you don't want to burn a bridge.

Also, I don't know any guy who likes only having 1/3 of his texts replied to. If you're interested in them you should probably up your reply rate. My suggestion would be close to 100% just be slow to reply to some texts. Like if you wanted to wait 4 hrs to reply to 2/3 of the texts thats fine. Not replying at all, I think that sends the wrong message.

Bob_Loblaw
08-05-2010, 09:26 PM

I don't give a damn about sports or Bologna sandwiches....

Me neither. However, if that's all that's in the fridge and on TV, I'm gonna eat it anyway while watching the ballgame.

MiracleDJ
08-05-2010, 09:57 PM
That's wonderful but pointless. Yes, the anonymity of the internet gives you the option of brutal honesty with total strangers about general topics...

For the record, that's most of what goes on here every day! :)

I agree, I've found the forums to be full of very interesting, open, and honest discussion. I particularly enjoyed reading some of the archived threads. Hopefully, this thread can be as entertaining and insightful as many of the other threads have been on this site.

MiracleDJ
08-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Thanks! I get so paranoid about being see through sometimes.

May I turn the tables for a sec, and be totally honest to you about what females think or do? I NEVER fake orgasms. SO, to say we all do is just not true! :)

Np, I would see right through you, at least I'd like think I would. But thats only b/c I've worked as a DJ in gentlemen's clubs for 3+ years. I remember when I first walked into a strip club as a customer. I had no idea what was going on. So, so gullible. So everything I said goes double for guys <25.

Really? thats awesome. I wasn't trying to imply that, but I guess I did sorta think most women faked an orgasm from time to time. Thanks for setting me straight :)

MiracleDJ
08-05-2010, 10:08 PM

I think the movie I think I love my wife does a pretty good job documenting in a very funny way why married men are tempted to cheat. So I disagree its mostly b.s. or a cover story for some guys. Tho, I can't disagree there is a large segment of married men who it does apply to.

MiracleDJ
08-05-2010, 10:11 PM

I think the movie I think I love my wife does a pretty good job documenting in a very funny way why married men are tempted to cheat. So I disagree its mostly b.s. or a cover story for some guys. Tho, I can't disagree there is a large segment of married men who it does apply to.

MiracleDJ
08-05-2010, 10:21 PM

I've only ever really loved 3 girls in my life (not counting my Mom of course). And only 1 of them loved me in return. When we broke up, I didn't waste any time letting her know about my new relationship. We had planned to go see a movie that weekend. Instead I took another girl and made sure I let her know all about it. My reasoning was resentment. I was upset and I wanted to show her what she was missing out on. In my mind, I had spent so much time thinking about what our life would be like together. I was the most open with her I had been with anyone else before. I let her in and then she broke it off with me. I had invested so much time and emotion, it just didn't feel fair. So any time I got a chance I would rub it in her face so to speak.

Unfortunately, showing her what she was missing out on is exactly what I did by acting like a spoiled child. I think your ex will later regret what he's doing now, but he's hurt, he feels betrayed, and he's lashing out.

J.D.
08-05-2010, 11:14 PM
MiracleDj, which clubs do you work at in Dallas?

bluelight
08-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Np, I would see right through you, at least I'd like think I would. But thats only b/c I've worked as a DJ in gentlemen's clubs for 3+ years. I remember when I first walked into a strip club as a customer. I had no idea what was going on. So, so gullible. So everything I said goes double for guys <25.

Really? thats awesome. I wasn't trying to imply that, but I guess I did sorta think most women faked an orgasm from time to time. Thanks for setting me straight :)

then yea, you would totally see right through me! lol

Jessie_tinydancer
08-05-2010, 11:33 PM
I have a question... I know it goes along more the lines of personal preference and its probably a detail that most guys dont even notice, but what type of nails do you think guys like? I have acrylic but I get them as short as a natural nail (mainly just cause I think they look more polished, not for length) Anyway I usually have french manicure but do guys like colours more? I've always wondered this... I get a lot of compliments from guys when I have red nails which I always thought looked kinda trashy..