PDA

View Full Version : Free shoes, size 8!

raspberry ice
08-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Hi, all.

I have 20 pairs of shoes I need to get rid of. They are all Jante brand, unworn, and size 8. I bought them on clearance a few years ago and they've been sitting in my closet since then.

I have 2 pairs of baby pink and 8 pairs of baby blue in this style:
http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Light-Blue-Platform-Sandal/A7118-LB.html

and also 10 more pairs of platform heels and wedges with a funky, hollow wooden base. Some are matte black, and some have a black platform with a pretty pastel or bold metallic color on the upper. They're really elegant but heavy because of the wood. All are Jante brand, unworn, and size 8.

There are no strings attached, I just need to get rid of these shoes and would love to see them go to someone who can use them, whether for personal wear, resale, or thunking handsy custies. I'm totally joking about that last part. :-)

Please PM if me interested. My preference is for someone who can take all or most of the shoes. This would be perfect for someone who already has a web store and wants to add inventory.

Raspberry

Vatara
08-29-2010, 11:58 AM
where are you located? would i have to take care of shipping costs or would you handle that?

CPiazza912
09-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Hello Raspberry Ice! I am very interested in your shoes and would take them all. Please get back to me. :-*

missred06
10-01-2010, 09:33 AM
i am interested i would pay for the shipping thanks