PDA

View Full Version : Perverted Cash Carrying Techniques for Perverts

The Boob
09-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Sometimes, as a hobby, I like to imagine dark anti-fantasies of how strip club visits might end badly. It's fun and highly recommended! I suppose most people who have such nightmare experiences run into trouble when they go to a new city and try the clubs there as strangers to the landscape, unaware of the particular theft & coercion risks there. They end up getting soaked for a huge credit card bill or some other kind of ripoff or scrape with a bouncer. Anyway, this leads me to try and think up an ideal approach for the strip club customer to take, in order to best defend against these risks. Obviously, reading up on the region online is a good start, but sometimes you don't know you're going to a stripclub until you see it go by on the hiway and the car takes the next exit and there you are in the parking lot, a total tourist. And I imagine there's also 'gentlemen' who get ripped off at places they thought of as their home court.

So, like that credit card company that asks "What's in your wallet?" I'm asking "What's in your pockets when you go stripclubbing?" (Penis jokes allowed, but let's not overdo it, due to how we're all at least pushing 40 and at our age there's the danger of pocket-penis humor being so funny it might force the poo out of someone during their uncontrollable laughter. I don't want the karma for having browned other people's underwear. In fact, that's one of the strip club risks I've learned to eliminate by carrying a spare set of pants in the trunk.)

Inside a club, I am absolutely anonymous. I don't even carry my wallet or ID inside with me, just the cash I plan on spending. CP

^ This was from a thread dealing with topics like extras, privacy concerns, worries about raids, etc., and it got me thinking. What should you carry in with you? and what if anything should you take to the club but leave in the car? (Risk of car break-in identity loss VS. the risk of your ID or credit card being used against you by the club's muscle.) And if you leave stuff at home instead of in the car, then you risk being being unprepared for emergencies or getting declared a vagrant, etc.) If I don't take a credit card, what if I get cleaned out of cash by strippers and then have some unforseen expense that a credit card would have solved conveniently?

I mostly just enjoy typing, as you can tell. But if y'all have a stripclub safety system for for carrying yur personal effects, lemme know. Such as, is anyone paranoid enough to use the secondary ankle cash clip trick? Hmm, seems like the stripper would have easier theft access to it there than if it was just in a normal wallet. ::) I've always been disciplined enough to not lose control at the ATM, so credit cards have seemed like an okay thing to carry in, but then I overhear so many examples of disputes with bouncers over how much a customer owes the dancer, and occasionally somebody gets beat down, and I don't know if I want them to have the option of marching me to the ATM with their biceps just becuase somebody used creative dance counting or sneaky fee structure on me, you know? And if you're under the theat of violence, isn't it almost as bad to have your credit card in the car, because then they can just march you to the car. Hmmm. Well, that's enough of that for one day. Back to my Chex Mix civil war reenactment.

hockeybobby
09-24-2010, 04:09 PM
For what it's worth, I carry the same stuff I would if I was walking into a restaurant or any commercial establishment. I'm not really a stripclub tourist type guy though...I pretty much just go to the club around the corner sorta thing.

The most important thing you carry into the club is your brain and your common sense imo.

rockie
09-24-2010, 04:57 PM
The strip club visit for me is strictly a cash based transaction. The wallet and car keys remain with me, but the phone is typically in my car. If I'm uncomfortable with the club, my money is counted ahead of time and available in certain pockets by denomination. I don't go anywhere where I believe that I have to change my technique because of security concerns

yoda57us
09-24-2010, 05:24 PM
I used to leave my credit cards in the car but I'm all grown up now. I don't use CC's in the club but I don't worry about getting ripped off or spending foolishly anymore. I suppose that if I was in a very bad area I might worry more about this sort of thing but, honestly, clubbing is not that important to me at this point that I would stay in a place where I don't feel safe...

rickdugan
09-24-2010, 05:50 PM
I leave my credit cards behind. In NYC there are clubs that will readily run the tab, with your fuzzy agreement of course. ;)

As much as I would like to say that I always maintain 100% control, I will readily admit that my enjoyment of multiple vices at a SC might lead me to spending more than I should in the absence of a firewall. I usually take $600-1000 in a club with me, and usually do not spend all of what I take (at least in the club), but if I reach into my pocket and it is near empty then I know that it is time to go.

Athenathefabulous
09-24-2010, 05:57 PM
------

rickdugan
09-24-2010, 06:08 PM
just curiousity, CP mentioned he leaves his ID at home... a lot of clubs that i have worked at require EVERYONE to have an id at the door, even those who are obviously over 21. especially the more corporate ones. i remember barely legal turning away a customer who looked about 50 because he didnt have his ID.

then again avoiding the more corporate clubs altogether, at least from a customer standpoint, might be a smarter move.

This is a good point. In many parts of the country the clubs require an ID to get in. Nobody would mistake me for under 21 but in some places it is mandatory, so I usually go to the club with my ID, cash and nothing else.

ilbbaicnl
09-24-2010, 06:46 PM
just curiousity, CP mentioned he leaves his ID at home... a lot of clubs that i have worked at require EVERYONE to have an id at the door, even those who are obviously over 21. especially the more corporate ones. i remember barely legal turning away a customer who looked about 50 because he didnt have his ID.

then again avoiding the more corporate clubs altogether, at least from a customer standpoint, might be a smarter move.

If you go often enough to the same bar of any sort, they come to know you're face and first name (but don't remember you're last name) so you can get in w/o ID and be pretty anonymous. Except for crazy Georgia, they have to card everybody all the time by law if seems.

I've used my CC for food in a local club, no prob, but then they take a photo copy of your I.D. every time. Seems typically that clubs siphon even more money off the dancers if they have a way to put dances on the CC, so I don't do it.

ilbbaicnl
09-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Anyplace that has reviews here or TUSCL, I wouldn't be too worried. (Except the ones that have reviews that say "I managed to get past security even though I was strapped".)

At one club in my area, a custy ripped off a dancer, and when the bouncers tried to get the money back, he pulled out a piece, so they had to let him go. One majorly fucked up thing is the "public nusiance" laws, where a night club can be closed simply because of the number of police calls to the location. Result: cops are not called, perps walk.

Another club around here was robbed along with the custies, staff and custies were shoot and some died. It was out in the middle of nowhere.

JoeUnCool
09-26-2010, 12:38 PM
For what it's worth, I carry the same stuff I would if I was walking into a restaurant or any commercial establishment. I'm not really a stripclub tourist type guy though...I pretty much just go to the club around the corner sorta thing.

The most important thing you carry into the club is your brain and your common sense imo.

I'm pretty much the same way. wallet, phones , keys, whatever. I've only been told that I can't take my phone into one club because it has a camera in it (who's doesn't).

I'm not sure how much common sense I have to begin with, so I don't really miss it if its not there.

daniella_maria
09-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Anyplace that has reviews here or TUSCL, I wouldn't be too worried. (Except the ones that have reviews that say "I managed to get past security even though I was strapped".)

At one club in my area, a custy ripped off a dancer, and when the bouncers tried to get the money back, he pulled out a piece, so they had to let him go. One majorly fucked up thing is the "public nusiance" laws, where a night club can be closed simply because of the number of police calls to the location. Result: cops are not called, perps walk.

Another club around here was robbed along with the custies, staff and custies were shoot and some died. It was out in the middle of nowhere.

Was one of those clubs diamond girls? What was the other one?

ilbbaicnl
09-26-2010, 10:06 PM
Was one of those clubs diamond girls? What was the other one?

You mean Diamond Girls in Durham? No, I don't know anything about it, never been there. The club that got robbed was Platinum Royale in Hillsborough.

The other story, I don't think I was really supposed to be told about that, so I shouldn't say where it happened.

daniella_maria
09-28-2010, 10:09 PM
platinum is a joke. Didn't the duke accuser work there? I could have swore I read somewhere that she did.

ilbbaicnl
09-29-2010, 12:11 AM
platinum is a joke. Didn't the duke accuser work there? I could have swore I read somewhere that she did.

Yea I've heard she worked there too. I was only at Platinum once. The girls were nice, but the atmosphere is sleazy. It's all-nude, and guys tip the stage dancer by slapping bills onto her crotch. Yea, it's that classy.

#8_Fan
10-01-2010, 07:02 PM
She also worked one night at Diamond Girls in Durham. She stole some guys car after taking his keys.