PDA

View Full Version : Help finding house song - Brazil

25kristin
10-17-2010, 06:45 AM
I was in Armani Exchange yesterday and the hottest house song I've ever heard came over the speakers. It immediately made me want to pop a pill and head to a club. lol

The lyrics (sung by a female) went something like "I'm hot in Brazil." "Sex"

If someone knows the song, please share, as it would be a HUGE contribution to this forum. I'll keep hunting for it and will provide an update if I can find it. It would be a shame to keep this little nugget in the dark.

Thanks!

SamanthaLasVegas
10-17-2010, 10:05 AM
I know it may sound kinda silly but I would go back to the store and ask. A lot of times stores use the same music over and over. So they may have it on a playlist in the back. Good luck :) Definatley post it once you know!

ArmySGT.
10-17-2010, 12:01 PM
House music?

Does it have a Samba beat?

like - Bellini?

pussyinboots
10-17-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm not getting much for those lyrics on any of the lyrics Search Engines......you may be better off asking in the shop.

25kristin
10-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Thanks ladies! Yeah, I'm definitely going to call the store tomorrow and see if they know what it was. I'm also running it past my DJ friends to see if they have any info.

I checked iTunes for their Armani song lists, but they all seem to be trance. And this was a down and dirty house song. I'll to keep at it and see what I can dig up, because it was way too good not to share here. :)

25kristin
10-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Just saw your post ArmySGT. No, it didn't have a samba beat. It was definitely hard house. It kind of has the sound of Fabian Gray's "Sex in Brasil" which I found on iTunes through my search, but that song doesn't have vocals. Grrrr....

Although speaking of good songs, I also found in my search Fabian Gray's mix of "Sex on Drugs." Pretty good tune.

deedee at the beach
10-18-2010, 01:06 AM
Are you sure it was a "house music" song, house music means different things to different people...anyway I just went to the Armani site and here's a list of songs you can check out either on iTunes or just youtube it...
2. Bot’Ox – Bearded Lady Motorcycle Show
3. The Phenomenal Handclap Band – You’ll Disappear (Munk Remix)
4. Tom Trago – Lost In The Streets of NYC (Boris Werner Lost In Malta Remix)
5. Ryan Crosson – Metro Bunker (Original Mix)
6. Lindstrom & Christabelle -Baby Can’t Stop (Aeroplane Remix)
7. Rebotini – 777 (Discodeine Remix)
8. Tensnake – Coma Cat
9. Munk – La Musica (Azari & III Remix)
10. Friendly Fires and Azari & III – Stay Here
11. Redshape – Dog Day
12. The 2 Bears – Be Strong
13. Butch – No Worries
14. George Kranz – Din Daa Daa
15. Jody ‘Fingers’ Finch – Jack Your Big Booty (BHQ No Acid Vocal)
16. BDI – City & Industry
17. Alan Fitzpatrick – Green Light
18. Boo Williams – Mortal Trance
19. Round Two – New Day (Club Vocal Mix)

ps. LOVE your pic of your kids... btw

ArmySGT.
10-18-2010, 04:26 PM
Just saw your post ArmySGT. No, it didn't have a samba beat. It was definitely hard house. It kind of has the sound of Fabian Gray's "Sex in Brasil" which I found on iTunes through my search, but that song doesn't have vocals. Grrrr....

Although speaking of good songs, I also found in my search Fabian Gray's mix of "Sex on Drugs." Pretty good tune.

What was the BPM?