PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I don't get you men

Pages : [1] 2

Vyanka
10-19-2010, 12:32 AM
Who take the bitch who looks like she can't afford a decent outfit, looks strung out, fat, rolled out of bed looking... Why? Just why?

Mind you, this is a CLEAN club....so why not take the one that looks like an actual stripper WITH the fun personality too /:O/:O/:O

Explain this to me.......

Kitten Foster
10-19-2010, 03:43 AM
maybe the scrubby one is a dirty dancer?

hockeybobby
10-19-2010, 03:59 AM
There's an old saying: "there's no accounting for taste". People just like what they like...it's not personal. I'm sure you get your share... ;)

yoda57us
10-19-2010, 04:51 AM
Who take the bitch who looks like she can't afford a decent outfit, looks strung out, fat, rolled out of bed looking... Why? Just why?

Mind you, this is a CLEAN club....so why not take the one that looks like an actual stripper WITH the fun personality too /:O/:O/:O

Who knows? More important, who cares? Worrying about the other girls will ultimately hurt your own game. Focus on the guys who want you and don't waste anymore time than you have to on the ones who don't.

Vyanka
10-19-2010, 06:30 AM
There's an old saying: "there's no accounting for taste". People just like what they like...it's not personal. I'm sure you get your share... ;)

True

Who knows? More important, who cares? Worrying about the other girls will ultimately hurt your own game. Focus on the guys who want you and don't waste anymore time than you have to on the ones who don't.

Well me, duh. :P I don't worry about other girls, just curious & don't get it. I am starting to think I am in the wrong club. I think I just answered my own question. lol. Thanks for listening to my rant.

rickdugan
10-19-2010, 06:36 AM

Kinda' sounds like sour grapes to me.

bem401
10-19-2010, 07:00 AM

It's simply a matter of "different strokes for different folks". I've had friends buy dances from girls I would have been reluctant to dance with for free and they've felt the same about some of my choices.

jimboe7373
10-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Could be he has low self esteem and/or is intimidated by really pretty girls.

_Avery_
10-19-2010, 08:06 AM
I still don't get how the 47 year old in our club makes money....
She's dancing for guys YOUNGER than her.
She's not a MILF, has bad hygiene..... She DOES work her ass off though....goes around to EVERY guy.
I feel bad, I've seen guys buy lap dances for their friends as a joke.
I think sometimes, guys get lap dances so the girl will finally leave them alone..lol...I really don't know.

rickdugan
10-19-2010, 08:22 AM
I was going to let this go, but I am getting tired of the "Why do guys choose the ugly/fat/older girl over a hot girl like me?" questions, almost invariably followed by the "Maybe she's dirty?" speculation, which in turn is often followed quickly by a chorus of guys saying some variation of "Some guys just like different things."

Now maybe in some cases the girl really is dirty, but usually this is just speculation on the part of the bitter "hot" dancer.

Here are some alternative speculations: Maybe she is more fun to hang with? Might she have a sexier or more genuine attitude? Perhaps the guy does not agree with the notion that you are hotter than she is?

I have been in many clubs where, after 2 minutes of talking with some young dancer, I would have gladly taken an elective root canal if it would make her go away sooner. I can't stand artificial, bubbly types that bore me with inane crap and off of the assembly line SS. The girls who get my money are the ones I find interesting and entertaining.

I don't know the OP's situation or approach so this is no shot at her, just a general point on this topic.

To the OP, if you really want to know how she does it all you really need to do is watch her for a bit.

jester214
10-19-2010, 09:16 AM
^Rick I think you're a pretty smart guy....

But are you seriously telling me you've never been in a club and thought A. "My god she is actually a worker stripper?" or B. "Jesus that guy is really going to get a dance from HER?"

If you answer no... Then I'm starting to doubt your SCJ status :P

jester214
10-19-2010, 09:18 AM

Different strokes and all that... There's a million different reasons, and we can only speculate. I've asked the same question before, just sitting around watching.

and by the way... we almost NEVER "get" you women. ;D

Vyanka
10-19-2010, 09:42 AM
I was going to let this go, but I am getting tired of the "Why do guys choose the ugly/fat/older girl over a hot girl like me?" questions, almost invariably followed by the "Maybe she's dirty?" speculation, which in turn is often followed quickly by a chorus of guys saying some variation of "Some guys just like different things."

Now maybe in some cases the girl really is dirty, but usually this is just speculation on the part of the bitter "hot" dancer.

Here are some alternative speculations: Maybe she is more fun to hang with? Might she have a sexier or more genuine attitude? Perhaps the guy does not agree with the notion that you are hotter than she is?

I have been in many clubs where, after 2 minutes of talking with some young dancer, I would have gladly taken an elective root canal if it would make her go away sooner. I can't stand artificial, bubbly types that bore me with inane crap and off of the assembly line SS. The girls who get my money are the ones I find interesting and entertaining.

I don't know the OP's situation or approach so this is no shot at her, just a general point on this topic.

To the OP, if you really want to know how she does it all you really need to do is watch her for a bit.

I didn't say my money was hurting. I do just fine. ;) Just on occasions there are those wtf moments.

Vyanka
10-19-2010, 09:49 AM

But are you seriously telling me you've never been in a club and thought A. "My god she is actually a worker stripper?" or B. "Jesus that guy is really going to get a dance from HER?"

Exactly! I'm talking Ogress like strippers aka house fees. I work at an upscale Manhattan club, & well...club needs a house fee.

yoda57us
10-19-2010, 09:53 AM
Who knows? More important, who cares? Worrying about the other girls will ultimately hurt your own game...

Well me, duh. :P I don't worry about other girls, just curious & don't get it. I am starting to think I am in the wrong club. I think I just answered my own question. lol. Thanks for listening to my rant.

Well, obviously you do worry otherwise you wouldn't be ranting about it.

rickdugan
10-19-2010, 09:53 AM

LOL. Obviously there are extremes. For example, there is a woman who dances in Nepals in Greenville, South Carolina, who is well over 50 if she is a day. :O Now I will readily admit that I do not know how she sells dances, but she does.

But I see this complaint posted often on this site, and it usually comes off as sour grapes and is almost always posted by a young dancer.

lopaw
10-19-2010, 10:11 AM
I've sadly bought more than my share of "pity" dances over the years, one time overhearing someone mutter as I walked to the LD area with my heifer "Jeezus - she can do better than THAT!"

Oh well.
My ugly dancer was happy, and I felt smugly charitable.
Of course I avoided that club for a month in hopes of never seeing her again.
Cowardly me :-\.

hockeybobby
10-19-2010, 10:31 AM
I've sadly bought more than my share of "pity" dances over the years, one time overhearing someone mutter as I walked to the LD area with my heifer "Jeezus - she can do better than THAT!"

Oh well.
My ugly dancer was happy, and I felt smugly charitable.
Of course I avoided that club for a month in hopes of never seeing her again.
Cowardly me :-\.

I bought a pity dance last time I was in the club. I don't think I did either of us any favours. That was almost two months ago. I haven't been back since, and I'm not feeling in any hurry. /:O

jimboe7373
10-19-2010, 10:48 AM
^Um the OP is a SHE... and with how beautiful she is (judging from the pics she has posted on this forum), I highly doubt she would be intimidated by ANY girls.

Just sayin.I know that, I was saying that the guy might have had low self-esteem and/or been intimidated and might have then chosen a less attractive girl because he would be more comfortable with her as opposed to a hottie.

jester214
10-19-2010, 10:54 AM
I've certainly been hounded into dances I didn't want... It rarely happens to me now, but back in the day. Sometimes you get cornered in a bad situation.

Vyanka
10-19-2010, 10:58 AM
LOL. Obviously there are extremes. For example, there is a woman who dances in Nepals in Greenville, South Carolina, who is well over 50 if she is a day. :O Now I will readily admit that I do not know how she sells dances, but she does.

But I see this complaint posted often on this site, and it usually comes off as sour grapes and is almost always posted by a young dancer.

I'm not sour or young(tho I look it).

The only two ppl here who got it was Jester & Lopaw. Thank you. :) I'm not talking about someone who looks different than me, i'm talking about someone who ppl usually think "who the fuck hired this wild boar"

Alrighty, i'm done with this topic. Tough crowd in here today. :P

sadbuttrue
10-20-2010, 04:50 PM
Sometimes, a certain look, even though not the "best" look, may relate to some experience you have had with another girl that looked like that. And you may think "Oooh, this could be a good time". Or the way you interact might trigger the same idea.

There are some types, I must admit, that I like that many here would probably discard. Yes, I do like them pretty, but agility and facial expressions counts for a lot.

I mean the most beautiful and sexy ones can be as lame in a lap dance as a girl off the street who was forced to do it. Some do as little as possible to get the money, relying on their beauty, and are too good to do an incredible dance. As one dancer, whom I still consider to be the most beautiful one I have ever spent time with said (referring to lap dance) put it, "I don't have to".

Sad

DesuvsDeath
10-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Honestly, sometimes I really think it's just different strokes for different folks...
Maybe the guy is turned on by "lowering himself" to that level... maybe he genually things girls with meth-sores are hot... maybe they're playing the "who can dance with the nastiest looking girl" game... there are a ton of different possibilities... but honestly, you can't count out the possibility that they really find the girl attractive.

It's like how some people think Keisha (is that right... I assume the $ is an I-S merged together and I refuse to spell it like that) has a nice voice. Doesn't make a danm bit of sense to me... but they really do like it.

4everresolutions
10-20-2010, 05:11 PM
I find the guys who get dances from the "WTF?!?!? Fiona from SHREK?!?!" girls often are the type who are too shy to say no, and will just get dances from the first girl who approaches him. We have a few customers like that at our club - they just take the first girl who asks, regardless of her being a 10 or a 3.

I danced for one Chinese guy who actually thought he HAD To take the first girl who asked him! He told me after our dances "You come ask first next time. I don't like her" (points to dancer who usually bombards the guy as soon as he walks into the club). She had told him he had no choice! Poor silly man!

Chili Palmer
10-20-2010, 06:39 PM
I find the guys who get dances from the "WTF?!?!? Fiona from SHREK?!?!" girls often are the type who are too shy to say no, and will just get dances from the first girl who approaches him. We have a few customers like that at our club - they just take the first girl who asks, regardless of her being a 10 or a 3.

She had told him he had no choice! Poor silly man!

I think this is the most valid point. Yeah, different strokes and all that, but really, there's a difference between liking tall women vs short, asians vs anglos, curvy vs straight or vice versa. But unattractive is unattractive. Let's face it, there are a lot of spineless men out there who find it hard to ever say "no" to a fully clothed woman. Now put her in a provocative outfit, and it's like Lily von Schtupp said in "Blazing Saddles," "He'll be like wet sauerkraut in my hands."

So many clubs (especially in Vegas) have the vulture dancer or two who hang by the entrance, count on your eyes not adjusting to the dark yet and hoping the find the unsuspecting and/or not-knowing-any-better customer. So what if 7 or 8 out of 10 turn her down? She's still getting 2 or 3 out of every 10 custys, and, at the end of the night, has made a lot more than many of the truly hot or even better-than-average dancers because of her particular technique/hustle.

I, too, shake my head in wonderment at some the girls who are at a particular club, but, as I like to tell the guys on my softball team, all of whom are 20 years younger than me yet I still bat leadoff and lead the team in most categories, "Age & treachery overcome youth & skill every time."

CP

Redwolf
10-21-2010, 10:13 AM
^Um the OP is a SHE... and with how beautiful she is (judging from the pics she has posted on this forum), I highly doubt she would be intimidated by ANY girls.

Just sayin.

Anna, maybe jimboe is referring to the guy who is getting the dance. The CUSTOMER is intimidated by hot, confident dancers, or has low self esteem.

----------

Maybe the guy was asked by the unattractive girl first.

Maybe he was really flattered by her attention.

Maybe he thinks that the hot dancer will be too busy or wouldn't make time for him.

Maybe he figures that having a super hot dancer (like Vyanka, whose avatar and signature pics make me wish that she posted more or danced near me) will stretch the momentary fantasy a little bit too far, whereas some dances from the homely girl could seem a little more plausible for a brief time.

----------

Vyanka, one question is: have some of the customers who dance with the girl that makes you say wtf first rejected your attempt to offer them a dance?

Frequently, guys will post reviews where they were at a club for dances and never had a girl approach their table or even offer them a dance over a time of several hours, even when the club was not busy and girls were sitting around. This guy could want some dances and even want dances from the hot dancer but be worried that he will leave the club without dances if he does not dance with the homely girl

Vyanka
10-21-2010, 02:02 PM
RedWolf, I was on stage... Guy walks in, tips me, then sits. Thanked him & told him i'd sit with him once my set was done. Soon as I get off, some girl sits on him. Didn't get a chance to sit and talk to him. Then that girl leaves, great... as soon as she got off, the ogress monster flew on his lap & they took off. LOL.

P.S. thanks for the compliments. Those pics are cartoons, not me. lol. But avatar is resemblence of me.

yoda57us
10-21-2010, 02:27 PM
I was thinking about this thread as I sat in one of my favorite clubs yesterday waiting for one of my favorite dancers. A not-so-attractive gal with way more balls than personality or looks was attempting to plop her cellulite infused butt down at my table and engage me in a sales pitch. I very politely returned her introduction but told her nicely that I wasn't really looking for any company. She got fairly well pissed that I cut her off early and got up to leave. I could see her a second or two later pissing and moaning to a couple of other solid 5 level girls and looking in my direction as she flapped her jaw. Of course, she did me a favor by telling those other ladies what a cheap loser I was as it saved me the trouble of sending them away too.

It occurred to me that there are a lot of guys who would have listened to cellulite girl's entire sales pitch, let her spend fifteen or twenty minutes at the table, bought her a drink and then done a dance or two out of a sense of obligation. Do I understand it? I guess I understand how it can happen but I can't really comprehend buying a dance from a woman that I am not attracted to anymore than I can understand ordering lobster in a restaurant when I don't like it and prefer steak...

Chili Palmer
10-21-2010, 03:34 PM
^^^If I could post multiple thanks for that post, I would.

CP

rlams2000
10-22-2010, 05:50 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:hq079kgh8VcFLM:http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr147/tscscorp/foxhole-strip-club-ugly-stripper.jpg&t=1

jack0177057
10-22-2010, 08:25 AM
This is like the "nice" and handsome guy, asking - why is it that ugly-ass jerks have the best looking GFs? --- Confidence, cockiness, charisma, sex appeal, etc.

One time an older and average-looking dancer sat next to me. I had no intention of buying a dance from her, but didn't want to be rude. She wasn't bad looking, but there were many very beautiful girls whom I was dying to get dances from. This dancer had a very nice and warm personality and I enjoyed talking to her... After she warmed me up, she started talking to me about erotic movies and had me engrossed. In particular, she talked about a movie were two lovers wrote chinese characters on each other's body and, as she described this, she touched my back, as if writing chinese characters on it... I was seduced! - I bought many dances from her and had a super terrific time. (And I don't think she was any "dirtier" than the other dancers, but a much better charmer.)

Some of the greatest seducers of all time (like Cleopatria) were not the best looking, but knew how to captivate a man's sexual interest and imagination.

Mr Hyde
10-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Vy, does this chick consistently get guys like this, or was this a one time thing, or just an occasional thing?

One time-no accounting for taste
Occasional thing-no accounting for taste, and/or she got lucky
Consistent-She's throwing extras

JayATee
10-22-2010, 04:08 PM
I've noticed the trashier I look (ie. bruises or whatever) the more dances I sell rather than when I look like I just stepped off the pages of a magazine. Guys intimidate easily.

sadbuttrue
10-22-2010, 04:13 PM
OK, I did it. Maybe it was a "mercy" dance. The third of four dancers that danced for me in last week's jaunt to my old haunt. She was not awful, and if she lost some weight, she'd be a 5. But she was a little over 5 feet and 130-140 and no it wasn't due to boobs. It wasn't because I can't say "No" because I can say that to the best of them, especially when I'm on a mission. But she was pleasant and doing her best. I vaguely remember getting the eye from someone, like, "Why?, you could have had meeeeee!". I guess I was spreading the wealth around for 1 dance. In my mind, she was better than number 2 one, who, although had the hot librarian look, revealed some tennis ball fake boobs, was distant and not interactive.

The dance with no. 3 was OK, but I left her and went on to something I really wanted to dance with, a tight short blonde, with a beautiful face for the last few dances, who was very interactive and intense enough to make you feel like hotel keys were possible.

I guess I get my Boy Scout merit badge for clubbing.:-\

Sad

safado
10-22-2010, 04:31 PM
I can't remember ever buying a pity dance. Last week I went to one of the local clubs and there was this fat chick with a cottage cheese ass and she decided to approach me. Before she even opened her mouth I shook my head no without even realizing it, she commented on me shaking me head no and then walked off with an angry look on her face. Usually I have to tell them no 4 or 5 times and then ingnore them until they go away.

Vyanka
10-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Vy, does this chick consistently get guys like this, or was this a one time thing, or just an occasional thing?

One time-no accounting for taste
Occasional thing-no accounting for taste, and/or she got lucky
Consistent-She's throwing extras

I have no idea. I just noticed this in that situation.

I've noticed the trashier I look (ie. bruises or whatever) the more dances I sell rather than when I look like I just stepped off the pages of a magazine. Guys intimidate easily.

Even like that, you're still an attractive girl. ;)

We are talking about extremely unattractive strippers here... ugly face and fat bodies, with double chins & guts.

You Know Me
10-26-2010, 08:34 PM
I have no idea. I just noticed this in that situation.

We are talking about extremely unattractive strippers here... ugly face and fat bodies, with double chins & guts.

Its called hoggin....winner takes the pot:P

little miss stripper
11-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Lol! This always drives me up the wall because I get jealous. Not that they earn money, though. Jealous that the 2 hours I spent working out, showering, doing my makeup and and fixing hair could have been, theoretically, been spent watching tv then heading to work to earn the same amount of money. Maybe it is not that the men are intimidated but that girls who aren't all put together look more carefree thus appear funner? Regardless, I'll still do me and they will do what they do and somebody will love us each for what we are. In the end, there is nothing sexier than a man who knows what he likes!

jack0177057
11-03-2010, 08:21 AM
^ One thing I've noticed is that, in some places, the gorgeous dancers sit by the bar, while the not-so-gorgeous dancers are hustling nonstop. It's as if the gorgeous women, because of all the effort they've put into it, can't risk rejection, while the more "average" women understand its a numbers game and can deal better with rejection.

I'm not intimidated by beautiful dancers, but if they are off in the bar area, away from the customers, I tend to think: (a) they are taking a break from dancing and will not appreciate being asked for a LD right now, or (b) they are waiting/saving themselves for a regular.

Kitten Foster
11-03-2010, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=rickdugan;1998272]I was going to let this go, but I am getting tired of the "Why do guys choose the ugly/fat/older girl over a hot girl like me?" questions, almost invariably followed by the "Maybe she's dirty?" speculation, which in turn is often followed quickly by a chorus of guys saying some variation of "Some guys just like different things."

Hey! I am not bitter! That was not nice! I was just answering her question and didn't really know what else kind of answer to give if the girl she's taking about is really smelly/unattractive. Grr!

this is sw for fuck sakes and therefore; the odds of this super fugly stripper being dirty are very high! k thanks!

rickdugan
11-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Hey! I am not bitter! That was not nice! I was just answering her question and didn't really know what else kind of answer to give if the girl she's taking about is really smelly/unattractive. Grr!

this is sw for fuck sakes and therefore; the odds of this super fugly stripper being dirty are very high! k thanks!

I suspect that you are aptly named on here. ::)

Hey, you forgot the rest of my point though:

...Here are some alternative speculations: Maybe she is more fun to hang with? Might she have a sexier or more genuine attitude? Perhaps the guy does not agree with the notion that you are hotter than she is?

I have been in many clubs where, after 2 minutes of talking with some young dancer, I would have gladly taken an elective root canal if it would make her go away sooner. I can't stand artificial, bubbly types that bore me with inane crap and off of the assembly line SS. The girls who get my money are the ones I find interesting and entertaining...

Automatically responding with speculation that she must be dirty just because she has sales skills is sour grapes, period.

Funny though, I can't remember the last time I met a girl in this business older than 25 that still had the "you should feel privileged just to be in my presence" attitude. I wonder why? :thinking:

Kitten Foster
11-04-2010, 07:02 PM
um a lot of those pig headed monters should be happy i'm sitting with them. outsid the club, i wouldn't even look at them. and no i don't feel bad for saying that.

as for the girl, it's not like i said that she's actually dirty i just pointed out the possibility. you're just being a douche.

rickdugan
11-04-2010, 07:47 PM
um a lot of those pig headed monters should be happy i'm sitting with them. outsid the club, i wouldn't even look at them. and no i don't feel bad for saying that.

as for the girl, it's not like i said that she's actually dirty i just pointed out the possibility. you're just being a douche.

Not being a "douche" at all (little kitty has her claws out - lol), simply calling it like I see it.

And actually you said:

...this is sw for fuck sakes and therefore; the odds of this super fugly stripper being dirty are very high! k thanks!

Not cool, and you have no way of really knowing how accurate that is. Of course, however, that was your first knee jerk reaction at the beginning of the thread.

I actually find the supposedly hot young ones with bad attitudes to be very replaceable. After about 20 seconds of listening to her inane crap, I send her on her way to bore someone else and fill the chair next to me with someone more interesting. ;D But of course to each his own.

Kylea2
11-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Funny though, I can't remember the last time I met a girl in this business older than 25 that still had the "you should feel privileged just to be in my presence" attitude. I wonder why? :thinking:

Inside the club/work it's 100% business... outside of the club might be a different story. Most women over 25 know that & know what their competing against. Anyhow, I agree!

tempest666
11-07-2010, 09:09 PM
I have come to the conclusion that fugly strippers are a vital part of the ecosystem, like bottom feeders and pond algae. They are there to make me look that much cuter.

rickdugan
11-08-2010, 07:10 AM
Inside the club/work it's 100% business... outside of the club might be a different story. Most women over 25 know that & know what their competing against. Anyhow, I agree!

IME a bad attitude IRL carries into the club, as does a good attitude. I interact with a lot of strippers each year from all over the country and the "stripper persona" theories that I constantly read about on here do not really play out as completely or cleanly as one would believe by reading the posts on this thing (heck, that topic in general might be a good discussion thread).

IMO the young girls with bad attitudes also have much thinner skin and they either (a) burn out early; or (b) toughen up and experience an attitude adjustment. IMHO, most of those types burn out fast and the ones that make it into their late 20s are those with better attitudes and thicker skins.

I have come to the conclusion that fugly strippers are a vital part of the ecosystem, like bottom feeders and pond algae. They are there to make me look that much cuter.

You know, I am in 60+ clubs per year and, in all honesty, very rarely come across a truly fugly stripper. Of course, I run across some bigger girls, along with a fair share of butterfaces, older gals that should have retired some time ago, etc., but rarely run across a Shrek type with no redeeming qualities.

Perhaps this is just a function of the places I visit, but there it is.

tempest666
11-08-2010, 06:41 PM
IME a bad attitude IRL carries into the club, as does a good attitude. I interact with a lot of strippers each year from all over the country and the "stripper persona" theories that I constantly read about on here do not really play out as completely or cleanly as one would believe by reading the posts on this thing (heck, that topic in general might be a good discussion thread).

IMO the young girls with bad attitudes also have much thinner skin and they either (a) burn out early; or (b) toughen up and experience an attitude adjustment. IMHO, most of those types burn out fast and the ones that make it into their late 20s are those with better attitudes and thicker skins.

You know, I am in 60+ clubs per year and, in all honesty, very rarely come across a truly fugly stripper. Of course, I run across some bigger girls, along with a fair share of butterfaces, older gals that should have retired some time ago, etc., but rarely run across a Shrek type with no redeeming qualities.

Perhaps this is just a function of the places I visit, but there it is.

Hahaha you should have been at my work last week. We got these 2 chicks. One looked like a dude who got her hair cut with a pair of hedge clippers, and the other one may have been cute...about 15 years ago. I think they were mail order brides that were marked "return to sender"

The CR was full so while a customer was waiting he spotted me and yelled "Nevermind! I want her" instead of the other dancer. I got an hr with him and grinned like the Cheshire cat on the way downstairs.

tempest666
11-08-2010, 06:43 PM
I don't have a bad attitude. I already know I am an egotistical, self centered, stubborn psychopathic little bitch. ::)

rickdugan
11-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Hahaha you should have been at my work last week. We got these 2 chicks. One looked like a dude who got her hair cut with a pair of hedge clippers, and the other one may have been cute...about 15 years ago. I think they were mail order brides that were marked "return to sender"

LMAO!

I don't have a bad attitude. I already know I am an egotistical, self centered, stubborn psychopathic little bitch. ::)

Idk, but for some reason I suspect that you are something different from the "you should feel privileged to be in my presence" barbie types that I was referring to above. ;)

princessjas
11-09-2010, 10:27 AM
First off, I think some of the guys are being way harsh. There are some wtf strippers out there and every year there seem to be more and more of them. I have seen so many girls that look like they need a bath, hair and face greasy, etc sell dances and it always confused me, till I asked and was enlightened. (No, I'm not claiming every situation is like this, but I think this is fairly common.)

One club I worked at in NJ, had these two sisters that wore decent clothes but always had the oily hair/face thing going and just looked straight up trashy. I noticed lots of guys would buy a string of dances from me or a CR, then take one of those girls for one dance after we were done (now I made waaaay more than either of these girls, so I was in no way jealous, just a little icked out by them). Well, one day my reg's friend did this so I ask my reg what was up. According to him a lot of guys bought dances from the rest of us, got all worked up, then took those girls for one dance and got a hj or bj (apparently for the cost of ONE dance, no extra money!) Those were the only two trashy girls at this club and I guess this was the only way for them to make money. I still don't think they ever broke $200, but they both always seemed thrilled, even if they only made like $100ish on a Sat.