PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Music Mentality TONIGHT?

InTheSpirit
10-23-2010, 05:13 PM
Hey ladies,

Hope you're all doing well. I have never been a "regular" poster on here but I have been a member for a few years and check out the site regularly.

Tonight, as I'm preparing to go in, I'm considering what a huge influence has on my night, prior to arriving at the club. As I type, I'm sitting here enjoying a much-deserved glass of red vino and grooving to Sade and Erykah Badu. I don't always prepare for my night this way but I *almost* always listen to my iPod on the way to work. Sometimes my music selection is mellow and cool (like tonight) and sometimes it's a little more rock n' roll (Joan Jett, Billy Idol) and sometimes more diva-ish (Beyonce, Kelis)...

In general, I'm a HUGE proponent of music as a way to experience and expel feelings inside but tonight, specifically, I'm wondering if anyone else has inclinations towards certain genres, artists, etc. before work.

Hope all of you who are headed to work tonight make BANK! Cheers!

- I.T.S.

pussyinboots
10-24-2010, 05:02 PM
^^ My husband toured with Sade for over 12 years!

(Oh...and I'm listening to Mika, Maroon 5 and Nerina Pallot tonight.....last night it was Icehouse, Little Feat and The Kaiser Chiefs,)

babyjane
10-25-2010, 11:33 PM
I LOVE Mika. :)

pussyinboots
10-27-2010, 02:45 PM
I LOVE Mika. :)

Yeppers....me too.:)