PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Online Modeling Jobs - FREE eBook & instructional video!

Luke Madison
11-18-2010, 01:59 AM
Hi there,

I have updated my webcam modeling resources site and wanted to share with you my new eBook and instructional video.

If you're new to the webcam industry and not sure about whether or not adult cam modeling is the right job for you, then you need to watch my video "The 3 Things You Need To Succeed." In this video, I talk about what you need to become a successful cam model, and which sites to work for.

You can also get a copy of my FREE eBook, Adult Cam Modeling Secrets: How To Make Your First $10,000 Online for tips and advice on maximizing your monthly payouts.

The free video and eBook are available at:

Let me know what you think.
-Luke

ps. The reader response has been phenomenal, and I can't keep giving this eBook away for free. Get your free copy while you still can!

Kashmir56
11-21-2010, 06:59 PM
Hello,My name is Kashmir56......My first time on this site....Very useful site.

PrincessJenny
12-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Be careful of the first poster. Its a little scam/trick. Simple read the "Other Work" section on these forums and sign up directly with

I dont know why these kind of posts arent simple deleted to help members not get tricked into this bs.

Luke Madison
12-03-2010, 04:57 AM
Be careful of the first poster. Its a little scam/trick. Simple read the "Other Work" section on these forums and sign up directly with

I dont know why these kind of posts arent simple deleted to help members not get tricked into this bs.

Hi Princess Jenny,

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

However, I'm a little confused by your post. Could you please clarify what you mean by "scam/trick" and "tricked into this bs"?

I have been in the cam modeling business for quite a while now. I also recruit new models. Webcam models get paid the same wages whether they sign up directly to livejasmin.com or through my site.

That being said, models who sign up to livejasmin through my site get free training and coaching. In other words, I am providing a free service to help webcam models make more money.

I work closely with my team, and the positive response I've got from them proves this. It's pretty simple, webcam models who sign up to livejasmin under my site make more money.

-Luke

PrincessJenny
12-03-2010, 07:19 AM
ref links everywhere, which albeit doesnt affect performers pay unless those ref links are for signing up as a studio/group. Then a small % would be going to your instead of to the performer. If you read the site with a fresh pair of eyes it just has the exact same scam words all over it that the others do. claim your free ebook worth $30. 100% safe and secure. All these sentences are designed to trick people. eg the book IS NOT worth that cause the info is free on here and anywhere else, you made that number up. it is not 100% safe and secure and you cannot gurantee $1000-$2000 every week. There is no actual truth on the site at all. its just a big advertising page to get you money and your service can already be found on these boards for free so your really not providing anything at all.

From your number they would need to make between 57$ and 114$ roughly per hour every hour they worked for all 7 days. like come on?

Your website doesnt mention its only 30% from LJ, it just has a screenshot of lj saying about 55% which is extremely hard to get.

Its a marketing campaign designed to take advantage of idiots, simple.

PrincessJenny
12-03-2010, 07:21 AM
oh and fake testimonials. and you have connections with which of course is the SM studio taking money for nothing from hard working performers.

edit: and you say about epassport (yes the company thats all fecked up at the moment!!! ) and payoneer who both have very expensive fee/charges.

I litrerally could go on all day about sites like yours but i would be wasting my time as it can spent better elsewhere. Once one of the sites like yours goes down another handful appear in its place. never ending battle..............

PrincessJenny
12-03-2010, 07:28 AM
and heres your page about how your taking the piss out of performers

Why should they sign up with you when they can create the account and sign up with themselves?

AmyLynne
12-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Jenny whats sad is its usually guys who think they can teach us how to do this. I never needed coaching. What a scam! Some of them even put up blind links and just got paid from when girls sign up and make- so they sit at home while we work our asses off to make money while dealing with aholes in free chat!

Luke Madison
12-04-2010, 09:55 AM
"you cannot gurantee $1000-$2000 every week"

Top earning models do make $1000+ every week. Of course, not everyone will make this much, nor did I guarantee they would.

"Why should they sign up with you when they can create the account and sign up with themselves?"

Like I said, models make the same commission whether they sign up directly to livejasmin or through my site. But models who sign up under my link are provided with free training (both cam modeling and model recruiting). It's a win-win for everyone involved.

"I litrerally could go on all day about sites like yours but i would be wasting my time"

I agree.

-Luke

goreantx
12-04-2010, 10:02 AM
I've been watching some of the top earners on MFC and they obviously make thousands a week. The MFC literature says that some girls make 20k a month and I believe it. I don't know why you would need an ebook to teach you how to moan and stick a toy in your pussy though, haha. Of course I have 5 yrs of sales training from the land of strip clubs, so maybe I have a head start on the average girl next door

AmyLynne
12-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Luke is just like every other guy who tries to make money off us- a wannabe pimp! But its easy to sit at home and post backpage links and get girls so you can play xbox all day and pretend youre a player in a world you dont belong in.

Luke Madison
12-05-2010, 01:08 AM
"its easy to sit at home and post backpage links and get girls"

Recruiting new models isn't easy. Most new agents have no idea where to even start (building websites, driving traffic, SEO, etc.) This is another reason why models should sign up through my website -- I teach my team how to recruit new models so that they earn more money with affiliate programs.

"Luke is just like every other guy who tries to make money off us- a wannabe pimp"

Well, that's not very nice now is it? :)

-Luke

AmyLynne
12-05-2010, 09:57 PM
I couldnt say it better myself.

We dont need people coming here to recruit us! Were the professionals in the business so they should stick to hitting up backpage or craigslist when it comes back and get the girls who dont know any better.

luke your an idiot, girls if any of you found your way to live jasmin by clicking a link on his site be sure to clear your cookies and all temp files to be safe he does not get a referral off of you. why should you work hard so he can sit back and earn free money. you shouldn't. all the resources you need are on here. you can talk to actual web cam models on this site without making someone else rich

*pouts*

Luke Madison
12-06-2010, 05:15 AM
"why should you work hard so he can sit back and earn free money."

I'm well aware of the work involved, which is why (as I already mentioned) I teach my team how to effectively use affiliate programs to recruit models so that they make more money with less webcam time.

"be sure to clear your cookies and all temp files to be safe he does not get a referral off of you"

I do get a commission, but NOT from models. Livejasmin pays me a commission to recruit models. I do NOT take a commission from models (as I already mentioned, you will make the same money through my site or directly through livejasmin). Of course, if you listen to the advice above and sign up directly to livejasmin, I will NOT spend my time helping you put up websites, getting traffic, and making money with your own affiliate links. I work hard to make my team more money, I'm not going to do it for free.

So let's summarize,

Option 1 - make money cam modeling with NO recruitment training
(sign up to livejasmin here --> )
Option 2 - make MORE money WITH recruitment training
(sign up to livejasmin here --> )

Any "idiot" would know what's in the best interest for the model.

-Luke

AmyLynne
12-06-2010, 07:16 AM
youre still using middlemen when you shouldnt be. if the sites (pretty much all of them) wanted to get more respect from us then they should pay recruiters and agents a 1 time fee or off the the top of the companies fee and not out of ours.

and livejasmin sucks- its about the lowest payout percentage for the girls whereas the studios make bank. if so many companies promise their studios and agents 10's of thousands a month whose money does that come out of. oh yes- OURS!

but the average girl on backage or craigslist when it was doing adult doesnt know these things and are easily misled. the reason youre getting flack here like so many cam companies is because we know better.

Im owed over 3000 dollars by cam agents who didnt pay me so excuse me if Im skeptical or any other girl in the business is asking questions.

Luke Madison
12-06-2010, 11:21 AM
"youre still using middlemen when you shouldnt be."

Not sure why you shouldn't if there's a free service offered that benefits the model.

"Im owed over 3000 dollars by cam agents who didnt pay me so excuse me if Im skeptical or any other girl in the business is asking questions."

Damn, that's harsh! I can totally understand why you (or any other model for that matter) are skeptical -- the internet is full of scams. Do you mind if I ask which network/company screwed you over? I've heard similar stories of affiliates getting screwed over thoussands as well.

-Luke

AmyLynne
12-06-2010, 05:21 PM
my lawyer is handling it.