PDA

View Full Version : help! with song

JcMarch
11-25-2010, 11:48 AM
There's a song played at my club almost everynight and I have no idea who sings it or what its called. It starts off slow and sexy, and the chorus is more like yelling rock. Then it goes back to being chilled. The only words I know are something about a womens bosom, christ, and then during the chorus it sounds like they are screaming/yelling crane. (Or something that rhymes with crane) Every girl I've seen dance to it has been pole work only, its not a song u could really dance to without the pole at the risk of looking like a dork. I'm making a cd and want to put it on there and I don't go back to work til Monday :(

BuffyLovR
11-25-2010, 12:05 PM
I'm going to throw out Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana out there....starts out slow, chorus like yelling rock. Not sure if "HEY! WAIT!" sounds like "crane" though.

No? Lol.

JcMarch
11-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Hehe no its not heart shaped box, I actually dance to that everyday. This song is more sensual, like something two goths would fuck to or something lol. Its newer than that I think. The verses are sang very light and breathy, and then the chorus is harder.

JcMarch
11-25-2010, 12:21 PM
Yay! I found it! Its called rev 22:20 by puscifer. They are saying pray, not crane. Lmao.

rock_n_roll_dream
12-01-2010, 02:46 AM
Damn, I felt so special cuz I knew what song you were talking about but you beat me to it! lol. But yeah that song is so hot...it's my favorite one to dance to, I even have a routine for it and a badass outfit.