PDA

View Full Version : Feet fetish? anyone?

pootcacti
11-27-2010, 09:21 PM
I kinda have it. But sometimes dancers have horrible feet:O

Kellydancer
11-27-2010, 11:38 PM
I love foot fetishists. I love getting a foot massage and had a regular who always gave me foot rubs. In a strange twist I am madly in love with him but right now he has issues.

pootcacti
11-27-2010, 11:57 PM
i wish more dancers liked feet fetish guys.

Tyler True
11-28-2010, 12:01 AM
How many people can say" I got paid last night to have someone suck my toes." Some people really have hard jobs.

pootcacti
11-28-2010, 03:12 AM
do u think MOST dancers wouldn't mind a custy playing with their feet?

livingdeadgirl
12-12-2010, 07:33 AM
I love foot fetishists. I love getting a foot massage and had a regular who always gave me foot rubs. .

im with ya
there is one guy who doesnt even want dances, he just wants to sit with my feet in his lap. getting paid for a foot rub is a-ok in my book :D

carmen_b
12-12-2010, 10:20 AM
You've still got to offer her cash since she's at work. We Love it !! I wish I could meet some foot guys again .

Anastasia Foxx
12-12-2010, 10:32 AM
I LOVE foot guys! I had several in Nashville, but none here in the Carolinas. I miss them!

zombee
12-12-2010, 10:44 AM
I miss my foot fetish customers. As long as you pay her, I think most dancers would be happy to let you play with their feet. The couple of times I have heard other dancers mention foot fetishists in the dressing room, it has been positive.

Vyanka
12-13-2010, 12:14 AM
I get some lotion & you can rub on those all night. :)

Kylea2
12-13-2010, 12:41 AM
I used to be soooo paranoid about my feet, because classical dance training tends to beat them up so bad. In ballet many dancers put so much pressure on their toes that they bleed, so we stuff lambs wool, gel padding & all sorts of other things at the bottom of the pointe shoes to relieve pressure, along with wrapping the toes up like mummy's. It took me years to realize my feet are actually much prettier than many peoples, particularly since I'm not really active in ballet these days. Just a few years ago an ex boyfriend convinced me to go for a pedicure (I'd always been so shy about my feet being "ugly" that I wouldn't go), & now I LOVE them.

Add me to the list of dancers that adore foot fetish guys. :-)

livingdeadgirl
12-13-2010, 06:47 AM
I used to be soooo paranoid about my feet, because classical dance training tends to beat them up so bad. In ballet many dancers put so much pressure on their toes that they bleed, so we stuff lambs wool, gel padding & all sorts of other things at the bottom of the pointe shoes to relieve pressure, along with wrapping the toes up like mummy's.

my sister used to do ballet all the time, saw her break at least 3 toes. ballet is brutal on your feet

ilovestrippersalot
03-16-2011, 10:10 AM
I have a bit of a foot fetish more than anything. I dont tell dancers this but whenever dancers put their feet on lap, I have an uncontrollable urge to touch their feet, smell them.

Isnt that a bit weird cos I never tell the dancers to put their feet on me but some do out of the blue?

rlams2000
03-16-2011, 07:10 PM
http://www.happyhumper.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/633659336286923513-Footfetish.jpg

Mindy Bares All
03-16-2011, 07:17 PM
In my mind, I don't see how anyone couldn't at least be accepting of a kink or quirk like that.

FBR
03-20-2011, 11:08 AM
^ Agree. Foot fetish is a profit opportunity if the dancers can find them. I'm not into it but I have talked to many dancers who enjoy this type of customer. Those boys don't try to grope the girlie bits but are content to rub the feet which while a foot rub feels good is not a sexual area. My fav Miss D had one for about a year...he paid her big bucks..but disappeared. She misses him.

Mindy Bares All
03-20-2011, 02:23 PM
^^^^^ I can imagine. haha.

BouncerDude
04-13-2011, 08:30 PM
mmmm - from what I know - the foot is the fetish and rubbing the feet is a fetish act. It may most certainly be sexual to the "foot fetish guy". The best definition of fetish I have found was at http://vekquin.com/ where it is looked at not as a deviant behavior but as a natural manifestations of human nature.

Trooper110
05-29-2011, 07:49 AM
My wife and I both have foot fetishes, although mine is somewhat stronger and more sexual. She has been classically trained (ballet) from a very young age, and her stimulation comes from the ability of a dancer to use her feet as a vehicle for expression. Now that's not to say she doesn't appreciate a sexy barefoot girl in a non-dancing situation.

Me on the other hand - it's more of a simple turn-on, whether it's my wife or any other girl. I had an ATF who knew the quickest way to an extra song or two in the private room was to lose the shoes at the start of the first one.

Don't know the percentage of foot guys in the clubs, but I agree it's an income opportunity and I think dancers who give their feet a little TLC can certainly see it pay off.

sammii
05-29-2011, 09:35 AM
My boyfriend has a foot fetish. It's fun for me, because he gives me foot massages whenever I want.

FootFanatic
12-22-2011, 04:15 PM
I have something really good for all foot fetish maniacs, down from here, in my signature ;)

whirlerz
12-24-2011, 04:28 AM
I love 'em! Btw, I think the pic & comment are gross..
I was supposed to do a foot model shoot..

wall
12-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Don't have a foot fetish, but don't have an issue with a foot rub if it comes to that. Neck rub. Back rub. Whatever, but only if they ask. The gals seem to appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Coastie Joe
12-28-2011, 12:04 PM
Feet are gross especially your mothers Trabek