PDA

View Full Version : LiveCamDesire.com Webcam Performers Wanted!

livecamd
12-01-2010, 05:57 AM
Got a webcam?

Start making money today!

Why join us?

You can earn up to 50% and get paid biweekly
Benefit of the best tools to succeed in this industry
Highly converting Pay by Phone tool integrated for our members
You can block visitors starting with just a city up to an entire continent
Earn even more with our VOD feature, CLIENT TIPS or log in for members APPOINTMENTS
Every Performer can become a webmaster and earn 15% shared revenue for the every Member that you send us. That's 15% from whatever the member spends on our site, for life.

You can receive your payments from Live Cam Desire by Money Wire or Check, Payoneer will be available soon to.
Model Privacy:

Our system allows models to block countries, cities and/or states (for US performers).
We do not record private sessions in order to use it for advertising or promotions on tube sites.
The videos presented on our VOD section are recorded and uploaded by our hosts.

[B]Did you know?

According with recent statistics, the adult webcams industry has registered the biggest growth in the history. Experts claim that $ 40 billions a year are spent on live adult websites.
But why stop to reading statistics? Why not be yourself a statistic and why not get your share from this huge pie?
Live Cam Desire is proud to inform you that we know all the secrets and we have all the tools to help you get the most out of this industry. We want you to get rich and we will stop at nothing to help and support you.

You can apply
<a href="http://livecamdesire.com/index.php?_o=Register&_m=register_sp&user_type=model">HERE</a>

If you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
LiveCamDesire.com Team

AmyLynne
12-04-2010, 06:24 PM
so what makes you think you know all the secrets that others dont know.

what kind of customer traffic do you have? how are your payouts handled? these are the questions we have that you need to answer before you post an ad.

livecamd
12-04-2010, 07:29 PM
what kind of customer traffic do you have? how are your payouts handled? these are the questions we have that you need to answer before you post an ad.

Hi AmyLynne,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read our post.
You can receive your payments by Money Wire or Check, Payoneer will be available soon to.
As for "customer traffic", we are focus on US,Australia and European Market. Livecamdesire.com was launched on October and we managed to find great sources of quality traffic, while we are building the SEO stage in the same time. Unfortunately it is pointless to send tons of traffic when you have few models online. I guess it's a situation that all new sites are facing at start, however we are here to stay.
As for secrets, we have been in this industry for 3 years, our team include great people that have been working in adult webcam industry for many years now. As this industry continue to grow, we strive to keep up with the new trends and always keep a close look to our competition( we are aware of the big sites).
In order to answer any questions, we need to post an ad first:)
AmyLynne, I know that every new business will be treated as an outsider and we are learning from everyone's review.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you!:)

Best Regards,

Team

Raven69Skye
12-06-2010, 02:34 PM
your site design looks ok but there were 0 models online right now and your sign-up page for models (where we're supposed to enter our SSN) isn't secure which is not good at all. You might want to fix that first. :)

livecamd
12-07-2010, 09:35 AM
your site design looks ok but there were 0 models online right now and your sign-up page for models (where we're supposed to enter our SSN) isn't secure which is not good at all. You might want to fix that first. :)

Hi Raven69Skye,

I am glad you find our site design ok. Currently we are working with a new small studio and they don't have a full stuff either. Our site was launched on October 2010 so is understandable why we don't have to many models live just yet.
In regards to model registration page, I would like to inform you that the SSN field is not mandatory. As well, as no other info that can be hacked online. In order for your application to be approved , you need to email us with a copy of signed contract and state ID( as an extra security method). There is no uploading documents on our site.

Thank you for showing interest in our ad and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact
admin at livecamdesire dot com :)

PrincessJenny
12-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Hi Raven69Skye,

I am glad you find our site design ok. Currently we are working with a new small studio and they don't have a full stuff either. Our site was launched on October 2010 so is understandable why we don't have to many models live just yet.
In regards to model registration page, I would like to inform you that the SSN field is not mandatory. As well, as no other info that can be hacked online. In order for your application to be approved , you need to email us with a copy of signed contract and state ID( as an extra security method). There is no uploading documents on our site.

Thank you for showing interest in our ad and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact
admin at livecamdesire dot com :)

Dont mean to ruffle any feathers here but just a friendly suggestion, Alot of performers prefer just to sign up and go without scanning/contracts etc. Most will have an ID scan which is fine but anything extra can put alot of people off. + the no uploading docs on the site will sound like an extra "hassle" for the performer. Just a suggestion for future site designs.

livecamd
12-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Great News!!

Earn extra cash this holiday's season. Sign up now as a Performer on our site and receive $100 Bonus. Please visit for more details.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Livecamdesire.com Team

AmyLynne
12-09-2010, 09:58 PM
BAD NEWS!

You still need to answer our questions and all before we ever begin to think about signing up!

Great News!!

Earn extra cash this holiday's season. Sign up now as a Performer on our site and receive $100 Bonus. Please visit for more details.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Livecamdesire.com Team

misselise07
12-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Lol I have looked at this site a few times...No one is ever online. lmao

cherryblossomsinspring
01-06-2011, 11:42 AM
wow I was just about to get excited guess with 0 people online and 0 models there isn't that much work there if any. Also what is this up "up to 50%"? I like to know true and exact break downs not maybe 50%.

Also price range options
Minimum Payout?
Charge Backs? how is that handled?

cherryblossomsinspring
01-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Just check out the site. So it's 40% payout with up to 50% and you only get the $100 sign on bonus after earned $500 yourself. I only see one model live right now and there was only ONE FREEBIE CHATTER IN HER ROOM.

CamWhore
01-13-2011, 06:46 AM
new sites do take time. i know yall dont think it will be mfc this year did u?

---->

wickvid
02-10-2011, 10:10 AM
yea I have to 2nd that... new sites do take time. Besides if I brought 1,000,000 members
today...who would even be there to do shows for them? It's about timing and it takes time
maybe a year before a site is really even moving...