PDA

View Full Version : Christmas music

kisakim99
12-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Do you like it?

or is it annoying and cheesy?;D

pussyinboots
12-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Yes...it's annoying, cheesy....and Christmas wouldn't be the same without it!;)

Kylea2
12-08-2010, 03:36 PM
I tend to change the radio station. It tends to depress me. It's just another smack in the face about how messed up my family is... particularly my mother. It has nothing to do with dancing, it's just always been like that.

I'd rather celebrate Valentines day twice a year than Christmas once a year... & that is saying a lot.

Give me Halloween multiple times a year & I'll be happy.

AmyLynne
12-08-2010, 07:22 PM
its cool a week before christmas but kylea you know how KOSI starts playing it right after election day. its way too soon!

Kylea2
12-08-2010, 08:05 PM
its cool a week before christmas but kylea you know how KOSI starts playing it right after election day. its way too soon!

Oh, I know. Do a search on Delilah the talkshow host. KellyDancer & I got into a conversation about how depressing her show is too - which is normally on KOSI I believe.

DesuvsDeath
12-08-2010, 08:21 PM
My dad listens to Christmas music.
I'd rather shoot myself in the face.

AmyLynne
12-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Ill be there in a week until the end of January.Ill be up in steamboat for a few days though snowboarding.

So hopefully kosi isnt playing that crap.

Oh, I know. Do a search on Delilah the talkshow host. KellyDancer & I got into a conversation about how depressing her show is too - which is normally on KOSI I believe.

rock_n_roll_dream
12-13-2010, 03:38 AM
I'm not a big fan of christmas but I suck it up and do my hair all pinup/rockabilly looking with victory rolls and throw on my sexy santa babydoll and dance to elvis' "Blue Christmas" and the customers always tip really good for it so I kept doing it.