PDA

View Full Version : Feeling awkward?

stawj
12-05-2010, 02:41 PM
My fav was busy with a couple of other customers and hadn't seen me coming into the club.

I was just chilling out when a tall, attractive, well-proportioned lady approached me and asked if I wanted a dance. Since it would probably be a few dances until my fav would be free I said sure.

So this lady led me straight to the seat right next to where my fav was giving a dance to another customer. This was close enough so you could pretty much hear each others' conversation and see (if you wanted to) what was going on. As I approached I got this awkward feeling (which another part of my brain was telling me I shouldn't be having).

Anyway, for some unexplained reason, this other dancer suddenly did a 90 degree pivot and moved to another seat further away and so my awkward feeling was short-circuited.

Do you think there was any need for me to feel awkward in this situation?

yoda57us
12-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Does your ATF feel awkward when she dances for other customers? I doubt it. Why on earth should you feel awkward about spending money on strippers in a strip club?

You are a customer, she is a dancer. She doesn't own you or your wallet and the only obligation you have to her when you walk in to the club is not to lie to her or waste her time.

stawj
12-05-2010, 06:27 PM
I didn't feel awkward about spending it on other dancers nor does either of us have a problem with it or her dancing for other customers. Just felt weird having the dance right next to her. Dunno.

rockie
12-05-2010, 06:51 PM
Your visit, your time, your dime - You'll get used to it!

GeorgeBailey
12-11-2010, 07:47 AM
...Do you think there was any need for me to feel awkward in this situation?

No, there is no reason for you to feel awkward. At times, when this has happened to me, the dancers in question have been good friends and either I or the woman dancing for me has gotten a smooch or a squeeze from the other dancer as she walks out of the CR.

JoeUnCool
12-14-2010, 07:39 AM
My fav was busy with a couple of other customers and hadn't seen me coming into the club.

I was just chilling out when a tall, attractive, well-proportioned lady approached me and asked if I wanted a dance. Since it would probably be a few dances until my fav would be free I said sure.

So this lady led me straight to the seat right next to where my fav was giving a dance to another customer. This was close enough so you could pretty much hear each others' conversation and see (if you wanted to) what was going on. As I approached I got this awkward feeling (which another part of my brain was telling me I shouldn't be having).

Anyway, for some unexplained reason, this other dancer suddenly did a 90 degree pivot and moved to another seat further away and so my awkward feeling was short-circuited.

Do you think there was any need for me to feel awkward in this situation?

Rule #1 (and the only one that matters) - She doesn't think you are cool, she's there for the money.

Corollary to Rule #1 - You can spend your money on whomever you want to.

stawj
12-15-2010, 02:58 PM
She doesn't think you are cool, she's there for the money.

What?! Really?! Oh no. My heart is broken. I feel like crying because I was going to propose to her and ask her to marry me because I'm in love with her and she's the girl of my dreams.

I even bought her a $45,000 diamond engagement ring and booked a honeymoon in the Bahamas at an all exclusive resort flying first class. What should I do with all of that now? Boo hoo hoo. *cry* *cry* *cry*

But that's ok. My mom still thinks I'm cool. ;D

JoeUnCool
12-23-2010, 07:26 AM
But that's ok. My mom still thinks I'm cool. ;D

I'm not even cool enough for my mom to think I'm cool, thus my handle. :(

she sells sanctuary
12-24-2010, 03:41 AM
eh. if i had to do a dance right next to a regular or even a previous customer, i'd feel a little awkward. it's not that you were both back there with someone else, it's that you were about to be right next to one another. that's uncomfortable. yes. it's good that the girl you went back with noticed your discomfort and steered you to another seat.