PDA

View Full Version : Muse Entertainment/WY/Dancers need

Clare
12-05-2010, 04:34 PM
I did not post this ad.

AmyLynne
12-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Clare why are you posting in services and not in the jobs section?

Michele.2
12-15-2010, 09:15 PM
Do you get many requests for Guam?

AmyLynne
12-16-2010, 09:19 AM
They dont do Guam. They do wyoming! small towns and bars and highway motels.

oxSkylarxo
12-16-2010, 07:48 PM

I second this. I am currently on a strip trip in Wyoming. They were just here in Casper last week.

Totally on the highway motel thing, if you know what I mean. Goddesses my ass. The owner of the club here in Casper stopped paying for your girls' lodging because you pulled a bait and switch. Btw, not every is into the whole Mad Max thing.

AmyLynne
12-17-2010, 08:51 AM
He's just another wannabe pimp who wants to make money off us.

Clare
12-17-2010, 04:26 PM
I did not post that BTW.

I cannot delete either.

Clare
12-17-2010, 04:36 PM
I second this. I am currently on a strip trip in Wyoming. They were just here in Casper last week.

Totally on the highway motel thing, if you know what I mean. Goddesses my ass. The owner of the club here in Casper stopped paying for your girls' lodging because you pulled a bait and switch. Btw, not every is into the whole Mad Max thing.

I don't know what happened up there. Like I said in the help wanted section, I was just helping out a friend. One of my girlfriends went up and she said that the club owner had promised housing and no house fees but then asked for house fees and the "bait and switch" could have been because Muse was short dancers, hence I posted for them here.

AmyLynne
12-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Maybe because Muse is a loser! That's why he can't get girls to work for him. Is he friends with Cedric because they sound a lot alike?

Michele.2
12-18-2010, 05:49 PM

In the ad it did say he had girls in Porto Rico and Guam, I know it was bullshit but wanted to see what he said about it.

AmyLynne
12-19-2010, 09:55 AM
Yeah he doesn't. There are only a few companies that hire for Guam etc and he isn't one of them.

He just hires for 3rd rate clubs and bars in Wyoming and takes 15%, takes everyone there in an suv and rents cheap motel rooms. In fact Ive heard he had several of his girls stranded because a club cancelled his contract and didnt want the girls he sent to it.

wychick
12-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Yeah he doesn't. There are only a few companies that hire for Guam etc and he isn't one of them.

He just hires for 3rd rate clubs and bars in Wyoming and takes 15%, takes everyone there in an suv and rents cheap motel rooms. In fact Ive heard he had several of his girls stranded because a club cancelled his contract and didnt want the girls he sent to it.

I tried to "work" for Muse and OMG, what a joke!

The guys notorious for thinking hes a big wig. He demands $100 for ladies upfront to "interview". He thinks everyone wants to date him and says stuff like 'I don't date the ladies' Key word DATE but he sure can fuck 'em. Then he expects a minimum a week out of our tips PLUS we still have to pay house fees and travel expenses. And the clubs he sends ppl to are seriously clubs that BEG women to work there anyways.

Plus his co-owner is a rough chick whose claim to fame is working for several years at the clowns den, which if you know wy you know it's a pit.

I took off solo, book my own shows, drive my own car and I keep all my own money. And I don't have to hear some 40 yo MAN tell me "how its done"

oxSkylarxo
12-24-2010, 10:37 PM
Well basically from how I understand it is, Muse sent pictures to the club owner. These pictures depicted sexy glamour models. These women didn't show up. It was a bunch of Suicide Girl looking chicks plus Mad Max. Not that I have a problem with alt models. It's just that they weren't even close to what the pictures showed. So at that point, the owner wasn't going to cover their hotel anymore.

I wonder if the chick you are referring to whose "claim to fame" is working at the Clown's Den.... If she was the Mad Max chick. Seriously, she had her head shaved. Then, she took glue in extensions and only glued them on half of her head. So you had one side with long flowing hair, and one side bald. I am not trying to be a bitch here. However, I can't even imagine what type of clientile would find that attractive.

wychick
12-25-2010, 12:43 AM
Well basically from how I understand it is, Muse sent pictures to the club owner. These pictures depicted sexy glamour models. These women didn't show up. It was a bunch of Suicide Girl looking chicks plus Mad Max. Not that I have a problem with alt models. It's just that they weren't even close to what the pictures showed. So at that point, the owner wasn't going to cover their hotel anymore.

I wonder if the chick you are referring to whose "claim to fame" is working at the Clown's Den.... If she was the Mad Max chick. Seriously, she had her head shaved. Then, she took glue in extensions and only glued them on half of her head. So you had one side with long flowing hair, and one side bald. I am not trying to be a bitch here. However, I can't even imagine what type of clientile would find that attractive.

The one with the half shaved head is very masculine looking. The woman I interviewed with was the short spikey blonde with the gummy smile.

Yeah, being a dancer who shows up to the angry crowd who was expecting a bunch of Giselle's to show up and instead she-man and twiggy arrive was NOT cool. Then I had to pay the house fees, tip everyone, sleep in a room with 3 other girls AND pay 15% to "Muse". WTF for? a car ride?

I firmly believe that unless youve been a dancer and dealt with the rejection and the work and the ups and downs then you do not know how the biz is. Men will never know.

AmyLynne
12-25-2010, 07:33 PM
yet they all think they can manage us, book us and tell us how to make money!