PDA

View Full Version : Got a number from a stripper, where to proceed from here?

Pages : [1] 2

Slin
12-22-2010, 10:58 PM
Yeah guys, it's one of THOSE threads...never thought I would make one of them.

I was out at a club with my boys for a b-day celebration last week. My buddy got a dance from a girl who apparently did quite a number on him. He ended up bringing her back to our group and saying we was amazing and that I had to try her out. After thinking about it, I decided to go for it.

I got 3 dances from her and damn she really was just as good as my buddy said. Very high mileage as well. She was rubbing my balls, stick shifting, and even told me to grab her ass. When I smacked it hard, she moaned it pleasure. It was pretty good and at the end she thanked me for giving her a chance. Cool. I returned back to my friends.

Later on, I grab her for another set of dances. On the 2nd dance, I told her that this was the last one for now and I told her to "finish me off". I meant it as a figure of speech but she took it literally. She told me she was going to make me cum and began to go even crazier then she was before. She started biting me all over my body and went even harder once I told her she could bite harder. She also started whispering all this nasty (but awesome!) stuff in my ear like "I want the tip of your cock in my mouth, cum for me, etc" Yeah it was pretty awesome lol. The DJ decided to give me some blue balls by calling her up to dance stage. Eh. She apologized for not making me cum but said I must have been pretty close.

Well right before my group went home I decided to get one more dance from her. About half way through the dance she gradually stopped dancing and started bombarding me with all these questions. She asked me where I was from and I said from NJ; which is why I had to catch the train to go home. She said that if I could wait until her shift was over she could drive me to where made me go WTF. On the one hand, I was very excited to do something crazy like this. However, I was also worried that this could lead to me being on the cover of the New York Post the next morning (which is what I told her). She seemed to get a bit pissed when I kept (half) joking about how she was bad news and what not.

Before I left she asked me what I did for a living. I said I was a circus clown and she said that sounded like something she would want to try. I told her i was kidding and let her know what I actually did. She then asked me if I have a girlfriend which I said no to. She asked me why and I said I don't get out that much. She then proceed to make the #2nd random wtf comment of the night by replying with: "I know why you don't have a girlfriend. It's cause you have ADD" Uh okay.

She then proceeded to tell me her real name, gave me her number, and said that we should be friends. I took her number down and then left the club.

Slin
12-22-2010, 11:01 PM
Now, I'm aware that this 95% mostly a hustle. However, the 5% chance this could be something is enough for me to make an effort to pursue this. Even this ends up as an epic fail (the more likely scenario) I should at least have 1) an interesting story to tell and 2) it's better then just me doing nothing and wondering what could have happened.

So I guess my question to you veteran club-mongers is: what steps can I take to protect myself?

One thing I want people to keep in mind: I was planning to make her one of my regular girls in the club anyways since I was pretty happy with her performance. If nothing comes out of this, I'd be happy just to keep it strictly business in the club. In other words, whether she is hustling me or not has no bearing on me buying more dances from her in the future.

yoda57us
12-22-2010, 11:06 PM
Sorry but I have a policy of not starting to read any thread where the first two posts are written by the same guy. Good luck, I'm sure she really likes you...

Slin
12-22-2010, 11:16 PM
Do you also have a policy to reply to every thread where the first 2 posts are written by the same guy to tell them they you aren't going to read it?

I actually did a back trace on the number she gave me and the name that comes up does indeed what she told me was at the club.

KS_Stevia
12-23-2010, 07:46 AM
LOL. She's not into you but give her a call. At worst, she'll invite you back to the club and you can get more hot dances. At best, she thought you were cool and funny and you might get a date or a friend out of it. If you get a friend out of it, be prepared for flakiness and more blue balls.

Some girls just collect a menagerie of PL. Some even come from outside the stripping world. Its always good to have someone to take you out and help you move heavy furniture. ;)

yoda57us
12-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Do you also have a policy to reply to every thread where the first 2 posts are written by the same guy to tell them they you aren't going to read it?

Actually, I do!

I actually did a back trace on the number she gave me and the name that comes up does indeed what she told me was at the club.

And? I've got the real names, along with phone numbers and email addresses, of about half a dozen dancers in my contacts list right now. A couple are real world friends the others are just dancers I go see at the club and maybe meet for lunch or dinner once in a while.

It's really not all that unusual to get a dancer's phone number in the 21st century though the chances are that she just wants you to call her so she can ask you to come see her at the club. Take KS's advice. There is only one way to find out what path things will take. Just follow it with your eyes open...

Kylea2
12-23-2010, 02:53 PM
LOL. She's not into you but give her a call. At worst, she'll invite you back to the club and you can get more hot dances. At best, she thought you were cool and funny and you might get a date or a friend out of it. If you get a friend out of it, be prepared for flakiness and more blue balls.

Some girls just collect a menagerie of PL. Some even come from outside the stripping world. Its always good to have someone to take you out and help you move heavy furniture. ;)

+1

She obviously showed no sign of hesitation, so don't even think you are the first she's done this with.

Slin
12-23-2010, 03:47 PM
A couple of ground rules for myself in dealing with this:

- NO GIFTS of any sort, whether it be in the club or outside the club.
- Buying dances in the club with her on the other hand are okay; since I would be doing that anyways regardless of whether she is husting me or not (she's a pretty good dancer, both on stage and on the lap). Drinks are okay too since I like sitting around talking with her.
- Hope for the best but stay grounded in the reality that this is most likely just some hustle
- Enjoy the ride! No matter what the result; it's a fun new experience that most people in my social circle will never experience and should at the very least result in an amusing story.

Some things I was thinking of trying to test whether this is a hustle or not:
- Text her with some random BS ("Hey I'm eating an amazing pork sandwich. Just thought you would like to know") and she how she responds. See if what she texts back is some variation "Hey baby I'm lonely in the club why don't you come visit?"
- See what sort of texts she sends me; ie. are they just regular texts that people would send to each other or are they flirty/sexual and/or mentioning something about me going intno the club.
- Ask if she wants to hang out sometimes. If she does meet up, see if she pushes for me to buy her stuff.

Any other suggestions?

safado
12-23-2010, 04:04 PM
- Text her with some random BS ("Hey I'm eating an amazing pork sandwich. Just thought you would like to know") and she how she responds. See if what she texts back is some variation "Hey baby I'm lonely in the club why don't you come visit?"
- See what sort of texts she sends me; ie. are they just regular texts that people would send to each other or are they flirty/sexual and/or mentioning something about me going intno the club.
- Ask if she wants to hang out sometimes. If she does meet up, see if she pushes for me to buy her stuff.

Any other suggestions?

How about just skipping the round about BS and ask her to meet you at at your place or a hotel of your choice?

Dirty Ernie
12-23-2010, 04:16 PM
I'm not sure what "hustle" you think you need to be protected from?

She seems to have succeeded in making you want to be her reg, so it may be to late. ;)

If she has your number and wants to hang out, she will let you know. It is the holidays so it's possible she may be busy for a couple weeks.

I think you blew it when you admitted you weren't a circus clown.

Next time you go in, do not mention anything related to the whole "friend" thing. If she brings it up again, just blame your ADD.

I'm not a big fan of "tests". They mostly lead to drama.

Slin
12-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Well if good dancing counts as a hustle, then yeah I've been hustled. Regardless of whether she did all the other stuff (asking to give me a ride home, giving me a number) I was planning to drop money on her each time for lap dances each time I came in anyways based on the satisfaction I derived from her dancing.

If nothing comes of this I'd be pretty happy to keep a strictly in club business relationship.

Rookie2010
12-23-2010, 04:35 PM
She did offer you a ride home, yeah? Could this be some kind of hustle of sorts? Interesting..as to why she would offer this.
At the same time i find it hard to believe this could be some sort of hustle to gain a regular customer, do dancers actually try to cultivate regular customers on their first visit? Maybe i'm way off base though, could of just been a friendly empty-gesture and didn't think you would accept or she would have backed out

I don't know what to think of that, i'm a bit interested in others opinions though.

yoda57us
12-23-2010, 04:51 PM
Any other suggestions?

Yes, forget about all of your "tests".

You are going to try and figure out if she is playing games with you by playing games with her?

hockeybobby
12-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Call her up and ask her out. Then report back here, and we'll tell you what to do next.

:)

yoda57us
12-23-2010, 04:54 PM
At the same time i find it hard to believe this could be some sort of hustle to gain a regular customer, do dancers actually try to cultivate regular customers on their first visit?

You have chosen your handle well....

Some dancers don't care about regulars. Some will just telly you when they are working and hope that you come in. The hardcore hustlers will give you a phone number with no intention of ever answering any of your calls other than to tell you when they are working.

AmyLynne
12-23-2010, 06:05 PM
was the number 202-212-1414 because thats the number I give out?

Rookie2010
12-23-2010, 06:10 PM
he said he had back-traced the number and it was under the "real" (if it was) name that she had given him.

yoda57us
12-23-2010, 07:34 PM

Damn! Hosed again!:O

Dirty Ernie
12-23-2010, 08:04 PM
I think it was 867-5309

AmyLynne
12-23-2010, 08:42 PM
its the number to the white house.

MotherChucker
12-24-2010, 07:22 PM
A couple of ground rules for myself in dealing with this:

- NO GIFTS of any sort, whether it be in the club or outside the club.
- Buying dances in the club with her on the other hand are okay; since I would be doing that anyways regardless of whether she is husting me or not (she's a pretty good dancer, both on stage and on the lap). Drinks are okay too since I like sitting around talking with her.
- Hope for the best but stay grounded in the reality that this is most likely just some hustle
- Enjoy the ride! No matter what the result; it's a fun new experience that most people in my social circle will never experience and should at the very least result in an amusing story.

Any other suggestions?

I think you're making it way too complicated. Here's a simple test that will tell you if it's a hustle or not: go see her at the club and ask her if you can give her some cash to use to buy her own drinks. If she goes for it, it's love... ::)

sadbuttrue
12-25-2010, 12:06 PM
I think it was 867-5309

That's Gem Plumbing when in Rhode Island. They actually use the song on the radio.

Sad

Slin
12-26-2010, 06:16 PM
Okay part 2...keep in mind that part 1 actually happened a few days before I posted the story up. Part 2 happened a few days later.

Went to visit girl at the club. Saw her on stage and she recognized me so we greeted each other. I went up to her and told her to come around once she was done on stage. She said sure. I had to wait a bit for her though since she had to go entertain some guys at a table. Later found out from her that apparently those guys had paid her $300 to hang out with them for. I expressed awe at being able to make $100 per hour and she was just kinda like "bah I can make WAY more money in a hour".

Eventually she found where I was and came up to say hey. She asked me why I didn't call. I said I did and she seemed a bit confused. She asked me if I had texted and I showed her the text I sent her. She went through her inbox and found it and said that she had forgotten to add me. She added me and sent me a text to see if it would go through and it did. I asked her if she wanted to get a drink and she just said "No, not really". I then asked her if I could get some dances and we did.

After the dances I asked her again if we wanted to get a drink and this time she agreed. We went to the bar and I got a drink for both of us. At one point she accidentally takes a sip from my drink. When she realizes this, she says "Oh sorry is that yours? Don't worry though, I don't suck dick so you should be safe"." I replied with "Well I do so you better be careful." (Note: I don't actually suck dick so please no requests via PM from you blues out there lol). We just talked for a bit, BSed around. At one point I asked her why she gave me the number and it's cause she wanted to hang out sometimes. She said she's working 6 times a week right now though because she had lost a bunch of $$$ gambling but she should be free next month. I also asked her if that ride home that she offered was still on the table and she said that she didn't bring her car that night. Her cousin was coming to pick her up and once she said that I had the mental image of some big hulking Moroccan dude (she's Moroccan) stomping my head open like a ripe melon. Oh wells.

Oh, on a side note. At one point she showed me a picture of her phone of her and her family. I was struck by how much of a regular looking girl she was in that picture. I always knew that a girl inside of the club isn't the same outside but seeing this normal pic of her really reinforced this in my mind: that there are girls in the club that really are just normal chicks outside.

After a while she said "Well I have to go make some more money. Are you going to be in the same place? You can come get me if you want some dances or whatever." I stayed in my stool for a while to finish my drink. I then left the club for a bit to get some food and to chat with my buddy on my cell for a bit.

I later came back and just sat at a table watching the stage for a while. I felt like it was time to go home but I wanted to some last dances from the girl before I headed home. I found her and she was all like "Hey where did you go?" We head to the couch area where dances occur which is fairly empty to this point. I told her "Are you ready to make some money?" She replied with: "doing what?" I said: "Doing dances of course" She then said "Oh for who?" I had no idea what game she was playing so I just decided to get sarcastic and point to a random guy who was sitting in another area of the club "Oh for that guy over there." She just kinda smiled and said "Fuck that guy" This was a random conversation exchange...have no idea what it was all about.

Before we get started with the LDs she says "Let's wait for the next song to start before we begin". She scooted close, put her arms around me and said "Hold me". Eventually she puts her head on my lap and we just stay there chatting for a bit.

Anyways, we get the dances and once again she was trying to get me to cum and was whispering dirty things in my ear. I smacked her ass like I did last time but she told me I couldn't do that anymore because apparently she got into hot water with the management between this visit and my last one for getting too explicit during lap dances.

After all this was done, I got up to leave. She said to text her when I got home to let her know I got back safe. I said I didn't want to seem like some stalker and she was just kinda like shut up just do it. When I get home, I text her "Hey wanted to thank you for a fun night. See you in a few months". She replied with "Goodnight babe glad you're okay" and that was that.

Fast forward to today: I sent her a random text.

Me: You getting crazy snow up in NYC too?
Her: Ya it's bad
Me: haha i'm driving around at like 10 mph...feel like a little old asian lady
Her: lol

About a hour I sent this:
Me: So how are things going with ya right now

No response from her to this.

And that's it for now.

Chili Palmer
12-26-2010, 11:42 PM
File this under the "Strike While the Iron Is Hot" folder.

When she starts breaking out the distant relative excuses, it's over (in this case, before it begins). Sorry, but you had your chance, the stars aligned just right, and you spent time you should have been pursuing her you were writing here about pursuing her instead.

From this point forward, it'll (probably) be nothing but promises and missed appointments, with the excuses getting more and more absurd, depending upon how long you choose to pursue it. She's already broken out the distant relative excuse (really...a "cousin" driving her to work? who does that?) and the "I have no time outside of the club" excuse...I wonder what's next.

I wish ya well, and truly hope you get what you want out of this. By all means, please keep us posted.

CP

Slin
12-26-2010, 11:44 PM
Yeah I've been kicking myself in the ass every single day for not taking her up on the ride home offer :(

Slin
12-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Update: So it turns out that I got totally played, brah. I actually received a PM from a lurker who had pretty much the EXACT same thing happen to him. We shared some details and yep, same girl same club.

That said...I don't regret this experience since I did manage to learn something new and I honestly am very impressed by this girl's game. Plus, looks like I did end up getting my funny story that I can tell other people (even if it makes me look like a tool haha) so that's a nice thing that came out of all of this.

hockeybobby
12-27-2010, 01:17 PM
No shame there dude. You are a wiser man today...and that's a good thing.

Kisca
12-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Update: So it turns out that I got totally played, brah. I actually received a PM from a lurker who had pretty much the EXACT same thing happen to him. We shared some details and yep, same girl same club.

That said...I don't regret this experience since I did manage to learn something new and I honestly am very impressed by this girl's game. Plus, looks like I did end up getting my funny story that I can tell other people (even if it makes me look like a tool haha) so that's a nice thing that came out of all of this.

Thats not a suprise, as every female adviced you its was nothing more but money. Based on your long post you could tell she was just interested in the money... Strippers dont make friends at SC.. esp with males if all at rare.

Slin
12-27-2010, 03:04 PM
It was still fun though! I'm still going to keep getting lap dances from her since I enjoy her company in the club nonetheless.

hockeybobby
12-27-2010, 03:05 PM
That's the spirit !

Rookie2010
12-27-2010, 03:10 PM
It was still fun though! I'm still going to keep getting lap dances from her since I enjoy her company in the club nonetheless.
Cool 8)
Now tell her to stop BSing you and you will be able to enjoy your dances that much more

Kellydancer
12-27-2010, 03:44 PM
I think it was 867-5309

This was the number I always gave out to guys I wasn't interested in. Not at strip clubs, just in general.

Seriously, OP, she could be interested but likely not. She more than likely wants your money.

yoda57us
12-27-2010, 05:37 PM
That said...I don't regret this experience since I did manage to learn something new and I honestly am very impressed by this girl's game.

The longer you go to clubs the more you will realize that her game was not all that impressive. It's actually fairly common. Still, we all have to learn by experience. When I learned the internet, text messaging and even private dances didn't exist yet! The tools and tricks of the trade are constantly being updated but human nature hasn't changed much since Adam and Eve...

rickdugan
12-27-2010, 07:09 PM

I have to agree with yoda in that this was fairly routine. There is a learning curve to all of this, and a certain amount of emotional and monetary tuition is inevitable. Just continue to keep your head on your shoulders and you'll be fine.

Good luck!

Slin
12-27-2010, 07:57 PM
Yeah it was the first time a dancer has really pulled something like this on me. There's other dancers that I like and get regular dances with but the only "hustle" they've ever done was just simply giving good dances and being friendly and cool during in club interactions. None of them have even hinted on the possibility of meeting outside of the club.

KS_Stevia
12-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Her game was weak but adequate. I knew the outcome before the post. Kid, you overthought this entire thing.

Also, you waited for her for 3 HOURS?!?! Per your post...you were wowed that she makes $100 an hour. I don't care how fucking special a stripper is, no way would I wait for her for three fucking hours.

Bob_Loblaw
12-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Some people are able to learn from others' mistakes and others have to learn the hard way. As long as you're learning, you'll be better for it and will be able to enjoy the club experience for what it is... a night of entertainment.

Slin
12-28-2010, 06:04 PM
Her game was weak but adequate. I knew the outcome before the post. Kid, you overthought this entire thing.

Also, you waited for her for 3 HOURS?!?! Per your post...you were wowed that she makes $100 an hour. I don't care how fucking special a stripper is, no way would I wait for her for three fucking hours.

Nah didn't wait for 3 hours...she was already at the tail end of that 3 hours by the time I saw her on stage so it was more like 30 minutes. Besides, this was in the SC and there's plenty of other distractions to pass the time with. 8)

Edit: That said...I was enough of a tool bag that I would have waited the full 3 hours if I had to...

Slin
12-29-2010, 12:38 PM
Just for fun...the story the other guy had about this chick:

I'm at XXX. We make eye contact while she is on stage. She RUNS to me and kneels between my legs as I'm sitting in a chair along the bar. She is a total 10 and was really funny and engaging. We chatted for awhile and then over the next hour or so I got 3-4 of the greatest LD's of my life. She INSISTED that I put my finger in her as she moved her pussy all over my hand while keeping her eye on the bouncer. I was having a seriously great time when she said, " you really make me hot, my real name is XXX let me give you my number." Frankly, at first I assumed she was playing me for tips but I was having the greatest time I've ever had in a SC and it was not needed on her part. She kept it up though and like you, I began to think it was real. So I left the club at around 1am and texted her and she texted back! "I'm too tired to meet you for breakfast, I've got a ton of stuff to do tommorrow". So I told her I'd let her know when I'd be in NY again. So a month later I sent her a text or 2 letting her know I'd be in town and I'd like to take her to dinner. No reply. The day I arrived in NY I texted again, no reply. So I said to myself, no big deal, you fell for her act and had a great time doing it.

That night I went to XXX with no intent of looking for her. She saw me when she was dancing and acted like she didn't recognize me (which at the time I figured she proablly didn't recognize me) An hour later she "bumped" into me and acted surprised and we chatted for awhile. I called her out on not replying to my texts, reminded her that it was her idea. "So busy, really sorry, etc ,etc". Then we had some LD's. When I tried to put my finger inside her she was like "what are you doing?!" Okay, she still gives great LD's. So I dropped a few more 20's and called it a night.

One really funny thing happened that night. While she was giving me a LD we overheard another girl using the same line on customer. You should have seen the look on XXX's face, it was soooo "bitch you're stealing my game". I knew what I needed to know, still love her LD's but her game makes me not want to see her although I still love the club.

Chili Palmer
12-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Here's the thing with both yours and his stories: aside from the OTC promise BS, neither of you were played by her.

As I read it, you both got some of the best lapdances ever, with a substantial amount of two-way contact. She's smokin' hot, has a great attitude in the club and made your expenditures on her appear extremely worthwhile. Sounds like a good time was had by all.

I consider "getting played" inside a club along the lines of "I give better dances in the VIP (wink, wink) and then not delivering, or any other type of activity that falls under the category of "Pay me for not doing my job or doing it half-assed."

No matter how many time I hear a dancer tell me she loves dancing for me over most of her other customers, or how much she loves my cock, while I always politely smile and thank her for it (while internally rolling my eyes), I still never get tired of hearing it. I simply call that superior customer service, not getting played. ;)

CP

Slin
12-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Oh yeah, I even told her "That was great customer service" at one point (which she replied to with "But you're not a customer, you're a friend" duuurrrrr)

The promise of OTC was pretty much pointless since I was already sold. I never even thought of doing anything besides getting more dances the next time I came in the club until she went out of her way to give me her number. I mean, I had already bought multiple dances so I wonder why she continued to hustle so hard when she knew I was on the hook already. If anything, giving out her number to guys that are already regulars is a bad thing since it has the potential to lead to drama. I was talking to the other guy about this and his theory is that the money isn't her main motivation (since she would make a LOT more from stringing guys along OTC) but rather she enjoys the ego-boost of having guys pursue her. "I think she has a void that she attempts to fill by playing on the edge with guys at the club" is what he wrote to me.

yoda57us
12-29-2010, 09:28 PM
The promise of OTC was pretty much pointless since I was already sold. I never even thought of doing anything besides getting more dances the next time I came in the club until she went out of her way to give me her number. I mean, I had already bought multiple dances so I wonder why she continued to hustle so hard when she knew I was on the hook already. If anything, giving out her number to guys that are already regulars is a bad thing since it has the potential to lead to drama.

She was planting the seeds for return business. Sure you may buy a ton of dances on that visit but she wants you back for more next week and the week after...and the week after...The OTC was a tease. It was always a tease from the minute she gave you her phone number. As far as a phone number causing drama for her you'll have to explain how that would work. She's in the driver's seat.

Slin
12-29-2010, 10:38 PM
When I say potential for drama I'm not talking about the two of us but with any other guys she pulled this on. Who knows, the guy might eventually become some psycho stalker after being spurned so many times.

yoda57us
12-30-2010, 11:33 AM
^ Agreed, that's always a possibility and it's also the primary reason that none of the dancers I know well will play that game.

Howie
01-03-2011, 10:56 AM
The Onion had an article about you.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/i-think-that-stripper-really-liked-me,10883/

hockeybobby
01-03-2011, 11:21 AM
^^Haha...That's a classic.

Tdonuts
01-04-2011, 05:38 AM
I think this scenario happens to pretty much everybody when the SC experience is new, myself included. I've learned alot myself, as well as from more experienced members here. For the more experienced guys...what do you do when you start hearing these lines? Do you play along even for a while? Totally ignore it? Personally, now I actually find it a turn off, I hear lines like that and feel like rolling my eyes in return.

yoda57us
01-04-2011, 09:07 AM
For the more experienced guys...what do you do when you start hearing these lines? Do you play along even for a while? Totally ignore it? Personally, now I actually find it a turn off, I hear lines like that and feel like rolling my eyes in return.

It's a fine line between flirtation and laughable BS for me. I think a lot of it has to do with your state of mind. If you go in accepting the fact that a dancer's job is to tell you how handsome your thinning gray hair and middle-aged paunch then you are good to go. If you actually start to believe it then you are in for trouble.

guysmiley
01-04-2011, 10:33 AM
OP seriously needs to read the pink area. First night you buy two rounds of dances ~ 5 or more. You have to go early, but she offers a ride for you to stay. Why? So you can buy more dances. I think you clearly read too far into it. She knows you like her and that's all. She wants you to come back for more as long as your wallet is nice and fat.

P.s. She probably would have bailed on the ride, but given you some cab fair if she was nice. lol

Slin
01-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Went to the club last night...saw her on stage when I was in the front and just briefly exchanged greetings and "how are yous?" Told her I would come by later on that night and get some dances. Before I left, I went up to her while she was standing next to some other dancer and said "You ready to go?" We head to the back and talk for a bit before the next song starts. Got 4 dances from her which were as awesome as before. No real hustle tonight which I have to say made it a lot more enjoyable. Just good company and dances with no games being played.

So yeah, just going to enjoy the ride inside the club