PDA

View Full Version : Hate Vick? Hate dogfighting?

Djoser
12-29-2010, 08:13 PM
I do, and when I found out fucking Obama congratulated the owner of the Eagles for giving this walking sack of shit a second chance, I commissioned the best artist I know to design this overnight. We are selling T-shirts with this on them, any size or color or style you want.

http://www.cafepress.com/hippjoint.498266115

DiamondDancer69
01-17-2011, 09:59 PM
OMG that is friggin awesome

Maina
01-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Thats awesome thank you for this! I always vote Democrat but Obama's first action in the white house was to lie to the animal lovers who he conned into voting for him. Oh yeah hes gonna adopt a dog. No he went out and bought a dog from a breeder. Then the Vick thing made my blood boil. I won't vote for him no way in hell!

Flickdreams
01-24-2012, 04:45 AM
So um, what did Obama do?

MzStar
01-25-2012, 02:44 PM
Exactly, Vick loses Millions...Time in Jail...Hell he isnt even the one doing the fighting...he served his time...You dont have the right to continue to punish him...otherwise all humans should be dead now.!

bucket2
01-25-2012, 03:49 PM
So um, what did Obama do?

Some people are mad because the owner of the Eagles hired an ex-con and if I'm not mistaken, the president said that was good. I think the T-shirt is offensive and disrespectful to the office of the president but it's legal.

Flickdreams
01-25-2012, 08:11 PM
I guess the most positive thing to come out f it all then is the recognition of freedom of choice that we are all lucky enough to experience. Choose to think about it however you want but its a free world.

Autumn_
02-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Well, I found a more awesome one and has a coupon code.

$14.99. If you use the coupon code DSALL9F5857B, it will be 5% off.

Sloan1212
02-02-2012, 01:07 AM
Exactly, Vick loses Millions...Time in Jail...Hell he isnt even the one doing the fighting...he served his time...You dont have the right to continue to punish him...otherwise all humans should be dead now.!

She does, however, have every right to design a T- Shirt with rhetoric and designs criticizing the president. Her freedom to do so is, in this case, disrespectful but oohh sooo very appropriate and on point. There is an amendment to the constitution about this freedom of speech.