PDA

View Full Version : What to Say to Get More Mileage

jack0177057
01-13-2011, 03:42 PM
I accidentally discovered a way to get more "mileage" from a dancer. I went to the SC to find a particular dancer that I had bought dances from a week earlier (awesome girl, but I won't digress...). I was really anxious to find this girl.

Another dancer tries to sell me dances. I tell her - I'm sorry, but I'm here to see C. New dancer says she'll stay with me until I find C. She tries, again, to sell me dances. I tell her - Thank you, but I really like the way C does her dances, and I am only interested in buying dances from C. By now, its beginning to sound like C has a magic pussy, and its making new dancer want to prove to me that her pussy is just as magnificent as C's.

New dancer tells me she can give me a better dance than C. I act skeptical, and tell her - Thanks, but C's dance was the best I've ever had. New dancer wants to show me she can do better. I finally cave in, give her an opportunity to prove herself...

New dancer does indeed deliver a kickass high-contact lap dance and offers me a HJ and/or BJ. She must have assumed that's what C provided (it wasn't).

Did I tap into a competitive vein that improved the "mileage" I got from new dancer. Any other things you've said or done to get high mileage (other than pay for extras)?

yoda57us
01-13-2011, 04:21 PM
I accidentally discovered a way to get more "mileage" from a dancer.

LOL, no you didn't jack. You got a hand job from a dancer. If that's her norm then all you got was the same amount of mileage that everyone one else gets from her. What you got was more mileage than you usually get from the other dancer...

bem401
01-13-2011, 05:01 PM
LOL, no you didn't jack. You got a hand job from a dancer. If that's her norm then all you got was the same amount of mileage that everyone one else gets from her. What you got was more mileage than you usually get from the other dancer...

And I've had dancers in the past who would refuse to dance with me if I patronized another dancer, particularly any notorious extras girls, especially if I was there to see them. So Jack, you better be certain the "clean" Miss C isn't going to be offended by you letting this "dirty" other one snap your carrot.

jack0177057
01-13-2011, 07:02 PM

I did not get a HJ, it was offered, but declined.

I'm talking strictly about the high-contact dancing. She wanted to outperform the other dancer, so she put a little more effort than usual. Its just natural human competitive spirit at work. And she asked me afterwards if she performed a better dance. (It was probably a tie, but I'm more attracted to C.) She felt challenged to beat the other dancer. I've gotten enough dances to know when a little more effort is being put into it.

Kisca
01-13-2011, 07:26 PM
Her being new shows the ego "Im better than HER" I want to prove it. Older strippers dont do that flow.

If a guy doesnt want a dance, we may try, 1-3 times, but thats it. We arent going to put all our time into one customer who said no no no. Lets say he does agree, I dont see how the milage will change depending on the dacner. I may bother a guy more than another, but my mileage is at the same level. You just got yourself an extras girl who will offer that to every customer.

lopaw
01-13-2011, 10:09 PM
Did I tap into a competitive vein that improved the "mileage" I got from new dancer. Any other things you've said or done to get high mileage (other than pay for extras)?

The "I-don't believe-that-you-can-outdo-dancerXYZ's-dances...prove-it!" challenge has to be one of the oldest tactics in the junkie handbook.

That's Custie101.

yoda57us
01-13-2011, 10:36 PM
I did not get a HJ, it was offered, but declined.

Fair enough. I shouldn't have assumed that you accepted the offer for extras.

I'm talking strictly about the high-contact dancing. She wanted to outperform the other dancer, so she put a little more effort than usual.

Again, you don't know what her "usual" is. She may do kick-ass dances like that every night. What I would be curious about would be to see if your reg steps it up now that she has some competition.

Me, I like what I like and who I like. None of my favs do heavy extras though they all push the envelope and we have a lot of fun. I get girls whispering offers in my ear all the time but I'd rather just wait for the girl I came to see. Am I missing out? If I was looking for more mileage I guess I might be but I'm just looking for a good time.

anouk.oui
01-13-2011, 11:27 PM
the truth is, though you have pulled this off once, it probably wont happen often. the only way to get 'better' dances with conversation and flirting with me more than i do usually is if i get the feeling you either have big big money to spend now, or you are a potential regular.

but before you think any further on this, just know talking about how much money you have or saying youre gonna come back every week from now will probably have the opposite effect on an experienced dancer. why youre trying to exploit girls new to the industry, i dont know, but we learn fast and karma will most certainly come back and bite you in the ass.

jack0177057
01-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Her being new shows the ego "Im better than HER" I want to prove it. Older strippers dont do that flow.

That might be it. C is an older dancer (but super fit and hot body) - whose been dancing for a long time. Truth is, while I loved her dance, she probably gives everyone the same dance. (Yet, she has a way of looking into your eyes while touching you sensually and making you feel "very special".) C told me she doesn't need to hustle because she's got a lot of regulars.

New dancer was very young and probably hasn't danced long. You could even say she's prettier than C (except for smaller breasts). New dancer appeared determined to "beat" C, she was eager to do what it takes (including offering happy-ending extras within 2 minutes of her first dance) and afterwards, she really wanted to know if she did better than C. Of couse, I said "yes" to make her feel good.

Anyway, we're getting off track here... My question is whether there is anything you (custie) have said or done (besides the obvious - $$$) to encourage a dancer to give you a better lap dance than what she gives to every PL.

jack0177057
01-14-2011, 09:50 AM
the truth is, though you have pulled this off once, it probably wont happen often. the only way to get 'better' dances with conversation and flirting with me more than i do usually is if i get the feeling you either have big big money to spend now, or you are a potential regular.

but before you think any further on this, just know talking about how much money you have or saying youre gonna come back every week from now will probably have the opposite effect on an experienced dancer. why youre trying to exploit girls new to the industry, i dont know, but we learn fast and karma will most certainly come back and bite you in the ass.

Not trying to exploit anybody. I wasn't playing games with new dancer, I was sincere - I only wanted dances from C, and I actually wanted to leave if I didn't find her.

But, the way it turned out... having a new dancer try to beat the "highest score" on my joystick was a very entertaining experience. :D

rickdugan
01-14-2011, 01:19 PM

Did she put in a little extra effort to make the dance good in order to steal a customer? Maybe. Did she give you a "super special" dance that she doesn't normally give? Probably not.

If she offered a BJ or HJ then a high contact lap dance was not exactly at the outer edge of her boundaries. I wouldn't be surprised if she uses her high contact dance on anyone she thinks can be coaxed into paying for a special finish. Also, I suspect that this offer was not made exclusively to you on the day/evening in question. ;)

While the strategy may provide some short-term marginal benefit, I can see a lot of pitfalls in trying to play that game.

yoda57us
01-14-2011, 01:55 PM
If she offered a BJ or HJ then a high contact lap dance was not exactly at the outer edge of her boundaries. I wouldn't be surprised if she uses her high contact dance on anyone she thinks can be coaxed into paying for a special finish. Also, I suspect that this offer was not made exclusively to you on the day/evening in question. ;)

exactly...If her opening play is a hand job it's not much of a stretch to think that she's going to be no-holds-barred on the contact scale.

Casual Observer
01-15-2011, 08:07 AM
If her opening play is a hand job it's not much of a stretch to think that she's going to be no-holds-barred on the contact scale.

Exactly. She may well have been predisposed to that tactic before you even saw her. That may well have been her SOP at that point, given her lack of experience--selling anything other than extras may have been outside her social skillset.

Rookie2010
01-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Any other things you've said to get high mileage
open sesame

TimeTwist
01-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Did I tap into a competitive vein that improved the "mileage" I got from new dancer. Any other things you've said or done to get high mileage (other than pay for extras)? No, as others said you just found an extras girl.

As for things I have said to get high mileage, I found that being upfront works the best, along with lots of research to find out who are the dancers to see in a club, and what kind of extras to expect.

she sells sanctuary
01-28-2011, 01:50 PM
no. that's just what she does. because she's new, she probably doesn't understand that mileage and extras aren't all that contributes to a dance being good. personality and visual stimulation factor in quite a lot. and if she's making offers like that to new customers on their first ever dance with her, there's a good chance she's handing that money over to her "boyfriend" at the end of the night. or a drug addiction, but i'm leaning toward option 1.

big bear
01-12-2012, 10:36 PM
What you got was a hussle big time from her

Flickdreams
01-12-2012, 10:51 PM
and when shes doing her thing on you, I want you to imagine the other men's juices all over her being transferred to you..... mmmm yummy!!!

jbviper4
01-16-2012, 07:29 AM
I get better dances when I say "Keep it on for the first few dances."

Lisa_Jane_Idlewild
01-16-2012, 12:31 PM
and when shes doing her thing on you, I want you to imagine the other men's juices all over her being transferred to you..... mmmm yummy!!!

Bwahahahaha!!!!

rockie
01-17-2012, 09:58 AM
I believe there are times when you could certainly talk your way in to getting more, but ultimately that play only has so much shelf life before it ends. I am currently the beneficiary of a situation where a dancer has "decisively" made a play for my time and money in pursuit of club possession of my wallet despite being friends with the dancer who get's more of my money presently. This situation has a certain shelf life, but I am benefiting from her goal driven push while it lasts. In another club, two of my favs hate each other and occasionally bring an intensity to my entertainment that wouldn't exist if one wasn't trying to vanquish the other - using me as their instrument! I am the willing victim of these two situations, but I really haven't prodded either situation. Some times you step into things that aren't to tough to handle!

rickdugan
01-17-2012, 11:28 AM
I am geting a touch tired of this thread.

Look, simply put, if a guy has to play these types of games to get mileage from a girl that he likes, then he's doing it all wrong. And if the dancer is the type who would succumb to this game, then he's doing it with the wrong girl too.

stawj
01-20-2012, 03:07 AM
Talk to her, connect with her, take a genuine interest in her as a person. Over time (weeks/months), if the chemistry is high, so will the mileage be.

01-24-2012, 07:54 PM
I stumbled into this myself by accident. I usually like to sit away fromthe stage and in the dark so i am not a target. There was this dancer that i was attracted to on the stage and i went up to tip her and ask for a dance when she got done with her time on stage. When i went back to my seat, another really pretty dancer spotted me and went up to me to see if i wanted a dance. I told her that i was waiting for a dance from the girl on stage. She asked if i wanted a dance from her while the girl got finished on stage. She was so hot that i could resist. One of the best dances i have ever had. I got 8 straight dances from her. The girl on stage was looking at us the whole time. After the fifth dance the girl on stage had finish and i could see her pacing back and forth into and out of the dressing room. She whispered to a couple of the other dancers. I could tell that she had an issue with the girl i was currently with. After i got done with the 8 dances. The girl on stage approached and was like...are you ready for that dance honey. My d!ck was raw by that time. I was going to say no but i did ask her and i would have felt bad if i turnedher down. Man was i glad i didn't. Neither girls were extra girls and they were both 9/10s. Best time i have had in the club. Ended up getting 20 dances between the two. Back and forth. Gfe both trying to outdo the other.

baldric
01-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Can I buy that Prius?