PDA

View Full Version : Bringing In Food For the Dancers

Pages : [1] 2

JDKnight
02-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Who here has brought in food for the dancers?

The club I go to allows me to bring in food for the girls and I usually bring in;
Pizza
Donuts
Candy Bars (various types)
Bagels & Cream Cheese
Chips (various types)
Beef Jerky
Fruit

It doesn't cost me more than two or three dances to buy a large spread and I've found that I get quite a lot of company from various girls throughout the night by doing so. Some of them just grab some food and go, but I'm fine with that because really they only take a couple bucks worth of food so who cares? The main thing I gain is that by having a large spread of food in front of me I get plenty of dancers who just want to chill with me for up to an hour and I really like the social aspect of that (like Japanese hostess bars). I know its their job to get as many dances as possible but I've been doing this for a year now so most of them know I don't get dances yet they still come and chill with me for a good chunk of time so I get what I want out of it and I trust that they are the best judge of how to use their time.

Anyone else do this?

Cheers,
JD

Athenathefabulous
02-01-2011, 01:41 PM
this is why i dont eat food from customers. it encourages cheap behavior. and runs the risk that its been drugged or has semen in it.

Raider
02-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Nope, don't do it as the club I frequent serves food and does not allow anything from 'outside'. Don't see anything wrong with it as does not appear you are expecting much in return. Obviously, the ladies like you enough and trust you enough to join you and eat what you bring in.

yoda57us
02-01-2011, 01:52 PM
None of the clubs I go to allow customers to bring in food. Actually, most of them don't even allow dancers to do it! They all sell food and they expect customers and dancers to eat it...and pay for it!

Most of my favs won't eat stuff that a customer brings them in the form of a gift either for the reasons that Athena mentioned. I had a fav years ago who used to get a home-made cheesecake every couple of weeks from this guy who would come in, hang out and NEVER buy any dances. He was a nice enough guy and she was always very appreciative of the thought but she never ate a bite of any of them. They went right into the dumpster outside the club when she left at night.

JDKnight
02-01-2011, 02:01 PM
For what it's worth Athenathefabulous, I also tip for conversation. Not much, usually just 10-20, occasionally 60. I know they make more from dancing but I figure it's wrong to not tip something for conversation and that's about all I can afford seeing as how I get quite a bit of company and usually tip around 10 different gals for conversation. Most of the dancers at the club come see me when I come in so I figure they are OK with it.

JDKnight
02-01-2011, 02:04 PM
yoda57us,

It's a juice bar, so they don't serve food or alcohol. I noticed that a girl had a pizza delivered one time and all the other gals flocked around her so I asked the bartender if I could order a pizza and he said yes. Did so and got a lot of company.

Next time I brought in some candy bars with the pizza. Time after that I brought in a ton of goodies and have been doing so for about a year now.

I also have booze in my trunk but the manager told me how I would be banned for life if I brought it in the club and shared it with the girls so I don't do that.

Kisca
02-01-2011, 02:30 PM
This story just makes me troll around and laugh.. Really? Why do you go to a SC to being them food.. ? Are they more desperate for food than money on their job?

Laurisa
02-01-2011, 02:37 PM
My work doesn't serve food but it does have a 'snack tray' with chips and assorted junk food. Customers are allowed to bring in their own food, but it's mostly regulars that do so. Sometimes they share their food with the dancers and there are a few customers who make food runs to McDonalds for me if they are going or if I ask them to.

It's weird, at my work some of the customers aren't even like customers. It's a college town so some of them are really young and harmless. They are super nice, walk us to our car, take smoke breaks, chat, don't buy dances, just 'chill'.

rickdugan
02-01-2011, 02:42 PM
None of the clubs I go to allow customers to bring in food. Actually, most of them don't even allow dancers to do it! They all sell food and they expect customers and dancers to eat it...and pay for it!

Yet another example of how much classier your clubs are compared to the ones that I frequent. ;)

Most of the clubs that I spend my time in do not sell food, and those that do are not too serious about it and almost nobody is dumb enough to actually order it.

I think that JDK is on to something. In my local clubs there always seems to be dancers looking for food. Hell, some of them call their regulars for food deliveries. Also, when I was single, I used to hang out at a club where I would occasionally order pizza or chinese delivery and there were always ample takers for whatever I didn't want. Now I usually asked the bartender to distribute the food and never really thought of using it as a tool for attention, but I can see it.

Now I can understand a girl not taking something that came out of a guy's kitchen, but many girls that I see in the clubs don't really get too squeamish when it comes from a delivery box.

JDKnight
02-01-2011, 02:44 PM
>Why do you go to a SC to being them food.. ?

I enjoy the company of beautiful naked or near-naked women. I found that bringing food got me more socialization than not bringing food.

>Are they more desperate for food than money on their job?

Well I usually go during the day shift mid-week so it's not exactly jumping. Sometimes there are only two or three customers around when I go in and about 15 girls. When more customers come in fewer gals hang out with me. That's fair and completely understandable.

Also, some of them just ask if they can have a candy bar or donut, take it, thank me, and then leave. That's perfectly fair too. I imagine that the ones who do that are the ones who take a more professional attitude towards dancing and the ones who chill are less so.

JDKnight
02-01-2011, 02:47 PM
rickdugan,

All the food is store-bought in the packages or in the pizza box from Dominos. None is home-made.

safado
02-01-2011, 04:06 PM
If you are going to bring them food, please bring healthy food so the dancers do not become fat.

yoda57us
02-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Yet another example of how much classier your clubs are compared to the ones that I frequent. ;)

LOL, this is hard to believe when you consider that half of my favorite clubs are in Providence....:D

JDKnight
02-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Customers are allowed to bring in their own food, but it's mostly regulars that do so.

I go around every other month and have been doing so for about two years or so, so I guess I'm a regular.

JDKnight
02-01-2011, 04:42 PM
If you are going to bring them food, please bring healthy food so the dancers do not become fat.

I've tried that, but unfortunately when I brought in healthy food it did not get eaten.

lopaw
02-01-2011, 08:27 PM
I'll occasionally go on a food run for a dancer if she asks me to go pick up a specific food for her, but I've never just brought in food of my choosing for a food orgy.

carmen_b
02-01-2011, 09:10 PM
The best way is to ask if they would like to order something from a nearby restaurant. You've got to have the restaurant bring it over . I am not really a fan of food in strip clubs ( unless it's high end dining ) but there have been some times where I have been hungry and short on time to get something prior.
You know you are already labeled " the guy who brings the munchies " right ? ;)

Laurisa
02-01-2011, 09:24 PM
I go around every other month and have been doing so for about two years or so, so I guess I'm a regular.
Two years is a long time but total that is only 12 trips to the club, so I wouldn't consider you a regular. You may have some dancers who recognize your face and know your name if you did a VIP room with them, but I consider a regular to be someone that comes in weekly. I'll still consider someone a regular if they come in every two weeks, but not a 'die hard'.

yoda57us
02-01-2011, 10:03 PM
I'll occasionally go on a food run for a dancer if she asks me to go pick up a specific food for her, but I've never just brought in food of my choosing for a food orgy.

Yeah, I've done the same thing. Fulfilling a special request from a fav usually pays very good dividends in the private dance area...}:D

KS_Stevia
02-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Eh, thats not so bad, esp if the club has no food. Not nearly as annoying as "candy man" who was always there w his stupid candy strewn across the table.

Casual Observer
02-02-2011, 08:16 AM
It's been ages since I've been to a club that hasn't had its own kitchen and chef, along with an extensive (if expensive) menu with varied choices. If I'm clicking with the dancer, I'll buy her dinner if she's hungry, but it would never occur to me to bring some greasy take out or garbage like donuts and candy bars. It just strikes me as tacky.

yoda57us
02-02-2011, 09:02 AM
My issue isn't really with the food itself. Candy, Pizza, back rubs or whatever it's all just same old BS where a guy looks for excuses to hang out with naked women and not pay them for it. Dancing is a job and cash money is what a dancer needs to pay her bills.

There are two kinds of men in a strip club, guys who buy time and guys who waste time...

KS_Stevia
02-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Time wasters suck, but the stripper should be smart enough to ignore him and not feed into it. But they don't. So, while bitches sit for free with guys because they have food or champagne...hustlers can roll in w real game.

rickdugan
02-03-2011, 06:51 AM
LOL, this is hard to believe when you consider that half of my favorite clubs are in Providence....:D

LMAO - fair enough. :) Other than perhaps Foxy, "classy" should not be used anywhere in the same sentence as a Providence club. Though of course it has been a while since I've ventured up there, so perhaps something has changed.

However, I now understand your experiences relating to restrictions on outside food. The Providence clubs may be dumps, but IME their owners are masters at never leaving a dollar on the table if it could be in their pockets.

rickdugan
02-03-2011, 06:58 AM
It's been ages since I've been to a club that hasn't had its own kitchen and chef, along with an extensive (if expensive) menu with varied choices. If I'm clicking with the dancer, I'll buy her dinner if she's hungry, but it would never occur to me to bring some greasy take out or garbage like donuts and candy bars. It just strikes me as tacky.

There are a lot of clubs out there that do not. If you are clubbing largely in MA/RI then I understand this, but practices vary widely in different regions. Also, I find that while clubs in more urban areas usually sell food, those that are located in more remote locations often do not (or at least food that one would eat).

yoda57us
02-03-2011, 09:09 AM
LMAO - fair enough. :) Other than perhaps Foxy, "classy" should not be used anywhere in the same sentence as a Providence club. Though of course it has been a while since I've ventured up there, so perhaps something has changed.

However, I now understand your experiences relating to restrictions on outside food. The Providence clubs may be dumps, but IME they are masters at never leaving a dollar on the table if it could be in their pockets.

Well, the Foxy does a good job of trying to look classy but it's really no better than average. I just don't see any of those clubs as particularly classy. Of course, I don't need "classy" to have a good time either!

The thrust of my argument here really has nothing to do with food being allowed in the club or sold in the club. My issue here is with a guy coming in and substituting a crappy junk food buffet for actual spending. If he were to set up a utility, rent and car payment concession as well then I would be totally cool with the junk food buffet. Hey, I've brought food to my regulars on more than one occasion. But the fact is they wouldn't be asking me to bring it, heck, they wouldn't even have my phone number, if I wasn't a well spending regular.

bem401
02-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Well, the Foxy does a good job of trying to look classy but it's really no better than average. I just don't see any of those clubs as particularly classy. Of course, I don't need "classy" to have a good time either!

No disagreement here. If you remove Cheaters (otherwise known as the Pigpen) from the comparison, the real difference among the rest is the Foxy seems a little more upscale. At the same time, it can also be a lot slower than its competition.

As far as bringing food in, I've had favorites and friends call to ask for a particular candy or something if i was on my way. Frankly, I think they just wanted to make sure I was on my way.

None of the clubs allow you to bring in actual food but one dancer used to occasionally make me either lumpia or ponsit and bring it in. She liked the papaya salad I had access to and I'd occasionally bring some for her but neither of us were ever allowed to bring the food in the club. We were relegated to me transferring it from one car to the other whenever necessary. .

kaiarose
02-03-2011, 03:14 PM
No disagreement here. If you remove Cheaters (otherwise known as the Pigpen) from the comparison, the real difference among the rest is the Foxy seems a little more upscale. At the same time, it can also be a lot slower than its competition.

As far as bringing food in, I've had favorites and friends call to ask for a particular candy or something if i was on my way. Frankly, I think they just wanted to make sure I was on my way.

None of the clubs allow you to bring in actual food but one dancer used to occasionally make me either lumpia or ponsit and bring it in. She liked the papaya salad I had access to and I'd occasionally bring some for her but neither of us were ever allowed to bring the food in the club. We were relegated to me transferring it from one car to the other whenever necessary. .

I fkng looove ponsit and lumpia!! Was she Filipino?

bem401
02-03-2011, 03:26 PM
I fkng looove ponsit and lumpia!! Was she Filipino?

Born and raised there. Her dishes were good but I think the Lao papaya salad I used to be able to bring her was better. Never had anything so hot anywhere else.

kaiarose
02-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Born and raised there. Her dishes were good but I think the Lao papaya salad I used to be able to bring her was better. Never had anything so hot anywhere else.

I was a Navy brat and we lived in Guam for four years. Many military personnel had Filipino women as wives and so I got to experience alot of Filipino cuisine..Mmmm... I'm pretty sure I know of the papaya salad you're talking about too.. Loved it!

bem401
02-03-2011, 03:42 PM
I was a Navy brat and we lived in Guam for four years. Many military personnel had Filipino women as wives and so I got to experience alot of Filipino cuisine..Mmmm... I'm pretty sure I know of the papaya salad you're talking about too.. Loved it!

Yeah, she had a soldier step-dad and all 3 of her husbands have been soldiers, LOL. Unfortunately, she's nowhere near here now so very little Filipino cuisine for me these days. The papaya salad used to be made for me by the Laotian refugee parents of a golf student of mine. Hot beyond belief! My nose would run and my eyes would water whenever I ate it. A lot of the other ethnic stuff they cooked I would have no part of. LOL.

rickdugan
02-03-2011, 05:53 PM

Cheaters is much too maligned around these parts. Over the years I've met many fine young ladies there and always think fondly of that club. :D

The thrust of my argument here really has nothing to do with food being allowed in the club or sold in the club. My issue here is with a guy coming in and substituting a crappy junk food buffet for actual spending. If he were to set up a utility, rent and car payment concession as well then I would be totally cool with the junk food buffet. Hey, I've brought food to my regulars on more than one occasion. But the fact is they wouldn't be asking me to bring it, heck, they wouldn't even have my phone number, if I wasn't a well spending regular.

I hear what you are saying, but other than guys that get mean with girls I've never really been too concerned about how other guys work their angles. "Pizza guy" and "foot rub guy" aren't really jamming up my action anyway since, if they had the cash to compete, they probably wouldn't be "those guys." ;)

bem401
02-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Cheaters is much too maligned around these parts. Over the years I've met many fine young ladies there and always think fondly of that club. :D

I said nothing derogatory about the girls who work or have worked there. I know a few who spent some time there. Here in Providence, though, the club is known by the name I used and I felt I needed to be decontaminated the couple of times I stopped in there in the last decade or so.

yoda57us
02-03-2011, 07:49 PM

Sorry Rick but it's nothing but a whore house for the last few years. Most of the "dancers" are glorified street walkers with their pimps sitting right at the bar watching them. I don't know how long it's been since you were in but I'm fairly certain you would be disappointed. I used to love the place.

I hear what you are saying, but other than guys that get mean with girls I've never really been too concerned about how other guys work their angles. "Pizza guy" and "foot rub guy" aren't really jamming up my action anyway since, if they had the cash to compete, they probably wouldn't be "those guys." ;)

Well, inside the club I could care less as well and, believe me, the last word I would use is "concern" to describe my feelings on the issue. They get a little bit of company from some of the girls when the club is slow but as soon as paying customers come in they are sitting alone. They are like furniture-they are there but no one pays much attention to them.

It's just fodder for a chat board as far as I'm concerned. Most of what we talk about her is strip club minutia. It's like what the TV baseball announcers do during a rain delay. It kills tiem and can even be a bit informative and entertaining but when the "game" starts it all falls by the way...

Casual Observer
02-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Cheaters is much too maligned around these parts.

Cheaters deserves all th disdain it gets and then some. I made the mistake of going there once...walked in, turned right around and headed to CF. It's just wrong.

Granted, I tend to stick to high-end clubs in my road travels and I don't mind the premium associated with that so long as the talent delivers to my particular interests. Plus, I'm not afraid to eat the food. ;)

Sorry for the possible threadjacking.

rickdugan
02-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Snobs. ;)

I was in there about 18 months ago and I had a great time, over two nights, with a couple of attractive girls. Now for as long as I can remember Cheaters has had its share of skanks and pigs, but I've always been able to sift through the chaff, which invariably comes in the aggressive first wave, to find a few good options.

In any given year I am in at least a few places that are far dicier, in every way, than Cheaters.

yoda57us
02-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Snobs. ;)

I was in there about 18 months ago and I had a great time, over two nights, with a couple of attractive girls. Now for as long as I can remember Cheaters has had its share of skanks and pigs, but I've always been able to sift through the chaff, which invariably comes in the aggressive first wave, to find a few good options.

Yes, it's always been the dirtiest club in Providence. Over the years, as other clubs have gotten dirtier Cheaters has gone from being a strip club to a brothel in order to maintain it's status. Their are a few attractive women there but I can't take the smell long enough to wait for them to come around.

It is, of course, pretty much a sure thing as far as take-out.

I have to agree though rick, I've been in worse places...

Sam Pepys
02-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Only for my current fav. Started when she once sent a text saying she was running late (a near-perpetual state from my experience with her) and asking if I could bring her lunch. I enjoy taking her for meals or bringing her food at the club. For a slight spinner, she really chows down.
I usually try to bring her sweets. She particularly loves the German chocolate cake balls the bakery next to my office makes. I've tried them, too, and they are insanely delicious.
It's now kind of a PL thing with me.

Rookie2010
02-09-2011, 01:12 AM
money will you get more (and better) attention than candy bars }:D

yoda57us
02-09-2011, 12:35 PM
money will you get more (and better) attention than candy bars }:D

Not always...

I have a fav who I visit on slow days. She calls or texts me and asks me to bring her a candy bar sometimes to satisfy her hunger pangs until she gets of work. The only thing is she is not allowed to eat on the floor unless she is ordering the clubs food-which is very greasy and just doesn't agree with her.
Sooooooo....When I show up with her snack we go into the private dance area so that she can eat it, naked, while on my lap. Of course I pay for dances too but the candy-eating dances are always on her.

The food issue dove-tails nicely with the thread in CC regarding buying gifts. To assume that regular customers who are also just plain nice to dancers don't benefit from that niceness would be a mistake.

jester214
02-10-2011, 12:25 AM
Of course I pay for dances too but the candy-eating dances are always on her.

Yeah... its the candy bar.... ::)

yoda57us
02-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Yeah... its the candy bar.... ::)

I don't see where I said that...

It's an extra couple of songs done as an excuse to be off the floor so she won't get caught eating. If I wasn't a good spending regular she would take that candy up to the dressing room and eat it while the guy who brought it sat in the club alone...

dlabtot
02-10-2011, 11:33 AM
this is why i dont eat food from customers. it encourages cheap behavior. and runs the risk that its been drugged or has semen in it.

This is why I try not to relate any real-life anecdotes on SW. Whatever you say, it is always misinterpreted by some dancer as cheap and/or weird behavior.

sananeko
02-10-2011, 11:38 AM
I just can't take food from strangers.. Its permanently on my list of things I can't accept from custies..

kaiarose
02-10-2011, 02:05 PM
I just can't take food from strangers.. Its permanently on my list of things I can't accept from custies..

How about candy?? Do you take candy from strangers little girl? }:D

sananeko
02-10-2011, 02:16 PM
How about candy?? Do you take candy from strangers little girl? }:D
*innocent eyes* Only a lolly once..

I'm joshing.. Not even candy.. I live a boring life..

JoeUnCool
02-18-2011, 11:40 AM
One of my friends called me on a friday night to bring her some food. I had just gotten home, so I headed out. I ordered for her and her friend, got to the front door, and got hassled by the guy there. He had to go through everything until she showed up. yes, she paid me back. I got in for free that night. Ended up just tipping her what she gave me.

yoda57us
09-23-2012, 08:54 AM
i know this is old thread (was just browsing) n when i read the title "food for dancers" and i think it's cute! and nice.... although some of the clubs i danced at had chefs/cooks/food etc we/dancers had to pay (like everything on menu was $10 and up) not saying that's mucho expensive but anyway that's not the point; point is i tell few of my regs to stop by somewhere and get me foods/snacks on their way to club! idk why ppl said mean comments but i think it's cute that's just me; don't start attacking me n shit or talking shit

LOL, don't worry JJ. You posted your lovely ass in blue. I've got your back!:)

I didn't even bother to go back and read my original comments on this thread but I think the "mean" posts came from an honest place so to speak. Dancers are always leery of guys who try to substitute food, back rubs, foot rubs or dazzling conversation for buying dances. It was only natural that the guy was going to get some heat. In my experience clubs that sell food don't want customers or dancers bringing in their own and clubs that don't are OK with it. I arrived at a club that I frequent last night just in time to see one of the club regs show up with take-out orders for three or four of the dancers. I've been seeing this guy for years and I've never seen him buy any dances but the food delivery gets him what he wants-attention. I actually sneak-in snacks all the time for a fav who works at a club where outside food is not allowed. She's a health nut and everything on the club's menu is deep-fried junk. I sneak in some healthy stuff and we go back to one of the private dance areas so she can eat it without getting caught. Granted, it's tougher in the summer when I don't have a coat on. Before anyone crawls up my butt for this I should mention that I also spend $300 or more on every club visit...

I understand why dancers would rip a guy who tries to substitute food etc for buying dances but, in my opinion, it's on the dancer to decide how she is going to spend her time in the club. If a dancer wants to spend an hour with a guy who brought her a bag of Doritos that's really her business....

SuperJa
09-23-2012, 11:22 AM
My club doesn't sell any kind of food, and we'll frequently hustle delivery out of guys. I've done quite a few "waiting for the pizza to get here" lapdances.

On slow nights, I could see snacks getting you a lot of dancer company. We have a reg who always brings in puzzle books and games and nights when it's dead, he's got every girl at his table.

rickdugan
09-23-2012, 04:48 PM
My club doesn't sell any kind of food, and we'll frequently hustle delivery out of guys. I've done quite a few "waiting for the pizza to get here" lapdances.

On slow nights, I could see snacks getting you a lot of dancer company. We have a reg who always brings in puzzle books and games and nights when it's dead, he's got every girl at his table.

Most of the clubs that I visit in NY and CT don't have kitchens either. I've setup more than a few food deliveries over the years. In most cases, it took me no more effort than co-opting an already greased bartender for help in setting it up, but there were also a couple of times that I called for a Chinese or pizza delivery from a quiet spot in the bathroom.

It was a win win each time that I did it. I don't think that a delivery ever cost me more than $30 or so (including tip), yet it always made the gal of my choice and a few others quite happy.

It seems that a number of dancers do not eat dinner before their shifts. Also, even the ones that have eaten tend to get hungry as the night moves on. Heck, I cannot think of a single time where any of the food that I ordered went to waste. LOL.