PDA

View Full Version : Quick: How Much Would You Charge?

Camateur
02-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Found a guy off Craigslist who wants a personal remote model. He wants to pay me monthly to send him photos of me in lingerie, covering body with hands & nude, he also wants either a video of me playing w/ myself or wants to watch me on cam. How much would you charge? I'm guessing it would be about 5-7 pics weekly, plus one video or cam session a month..

BleuEyedBandit
02-23-2011, 06:34 AM
I figure @ 5-7 pics/week and one live show/video per month your probably going to average less than 10 hours of work per month for the guy.Being that we are in inflationary times with a "sellers" market in full swing,charging 200 or so an hour i think is fair.your call tho just a suggestion. Let me know how it pans out for ya and what u ended up charging..If u dont mind of course.Good Luck

CFMNH44
02-24-2011, 08:48 AM
I agree with the hourly rate, but would think the time required should be an hour or two... Do you know this guys profile? Unless he already spends $2k per month on cam girls, and you're 'diverting' this revenue stream, I would think he'd be comparing the cost of having a 'real girl' show up... Otherwise he could get pics and 'privates' from his choice of hundreds of models... Just my 2 cents...

Camateur
03-07-2011, 04:36 PM
He ended up wanting all those pics/time commitment for $100 a month so I declined.

DesuvsDeath
03-07-2011, 04:45 PM
WOW. $100 wouldn't even cover the 5-7 pics he wanted for a single week.

This guy is dreaming! LOL

Camateur
03-07-2011, 10:11 PM
this guy's whole deal was he wanted weekly pics and videos of a girl like "fresh out of the shower" not done up etc.. he wanted the "essence" of a natural girl-so in his mind that would be no trouble at all. LMFAO wait till he gets the first batch of pics from whoever agreed to this; umm no makeup and hair wet only looks good to boyfriends/partners...