PDA

View Full Version : need new songs

JcMarch
02-19-2011, 04:48 PM
I used to dance to pop punk style music; cobra starship, panic @ the disco, and fall out boy, but lately I've been chilling it out some; for me at least. Two songs I love dancing to are x amount of words by blue october and navigate me by cute is what we aim for. I love the beats they share, especially x amount, I really get into that song. I'm looking for other upbeat songs that still have a pretty chill beat if that makes sense. Another song I would love to dance to but don't because its another girls fave song is counting bodies like sheep. Same with seven nation army. Again with the constant and chill beat. If anyone has any suggestions they'd be much appreciated. I really don't care what genre they are I dance to pretty much everything. Thanks!

Djoser
02-21-2011, 02:51 AM
I'm sick as a dog and also have had a few drinks, so I am not in the best form right now. But the first band that came to mind when i read your thread was Smashing Pumpkins. Not new at all, but they have a 'chill beat' if anyone does, IMO.

Check out their song '1979', and if you like it, they have a lot more stuff too.