PDA

View Full Version : Portland Oregon clubs

Peter Tips
02-27-2011, 01:29 PM
My name is Peter Tips and full disclosure ahead of time, I have a blog that reviews strip clubs objectively (will be launching a full website soon), and am traveling to Portland on Thursday til Sunday.

Never been to Portland, was hoping someone/anyone could direct me to some of the better clubs in the area. There is no way I can get to them all to review on this trip but I'd like to get to as many as I can. Any help is much appreciated.

Peter

Chili Palmer
02-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Blog URL?

Grace23
04-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Does anyone have good news about any portland clubs? I'm stuck in NW.
I should have some good karma left in the universe

Thanks for any input!

johnjdick
04-25-2011, 06:31 PM
I hear good things about the Acropolis. Never been there myself, but I have a cousin in the area who goes there from time to time. He raves about the place.

Asian Sensation
05-01-2011, 09:15 AM
I hear good things about the Acropolis. Never been there myself, but I have a cousin in the area who goes there from time to time. He raves about the place.

You can obviously find your own reviews on TUSCL but Acrop has hot girls but also some sillycone. However I see no reason to pay a cover charge since that makes it an outlier for the city
Cover Charge ---
Acropolis Cabaret Lounge Club Rouge Exotica Mary's Club Spyce Union Jack's
Free admission all days ---
Blush Boom Boom Room Bottoms Up Cabaret II Casa Diablo Club 205 Dancin' Bare Devil's Point Double Dribble Dream on Saloon DV8 Glimmers Golden Dragon Exotic Club Heat JD's Bar & Grill Jody's Bar And Grill Lucky Devil Lounge Lure Magic Garden Mynt Gentlemen's Club Mystic Nicolai Street Clubhouse Pallas Club Pirates Cove Riverside Corral Rooster's Rose City Strip Safari Show Club Sassy's Bar & Grill Shimmers