PDA

View Full Version : Traveling with a fav

rickdugan
03-06-2011, 05:41 PM
My local fav has recently asked me if I would like to join her for some time while she is vacationing next month.

I have to admit that I am intrigued at the thought. As many here know, I normally source my supply from the local talent when I am traveling, but I cannot deny that this girl is a lot of fun and I suspect that I would have a blast. And after a year of regular OTC meetings with her, she very much understands what I like in the sack.

On the flip side, I can see about a dozen ways in which this could go bad. Also, while I would like to believe that she simply wants me there for the incredible sex and my witty charm, we all know the reality and obviously my wallet factors heavily into the invite. Now this would be an easier analysis to do if I was planning the trip and had invited her. However, since she is planning it, friends of hers are involved and I would not be the sole item on her agenda, I have obvious concerns about ROI.

Hmmm... :thinking:

jester214
03-06-2011, 06:05 PM
It's hard to judge because I don't know the specifics but...

It sounds like you have some big doubts. Unless you can afford to take the hit in a worst case scenario, then I wouldn't do it.

On the flip side though, if you think worst case you'll still have a nice few days of vaca? Could be nice.

Casual Observer
03-06-2011, 06:07 PM
I would opt out of this one; too much potential for drama, poor ROI and mutual bitterness from a negative outcome.

KS_Stevia
03-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Plus, how tacky of her to ask you to her vacation to bankroll.

cherryblossomsinspring
03-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Ohh the blue page again!

Is ROI Return on Investment?

Ohh so I understand now. You want to make sure that you she's "putting out" as much as you are financially. Makes sense.

Hmm interesting.... well who knows she may have some very open minded friends. Then again your money may be better suited when there's a timer involved.

I really don't know the extent of the relationship you have with this lady. So I think more details are needed.

How long have you been involved?
How often?
Do you give extra funding just because? or is it a time sensitive meeting?
Trip? In country, out of country? Cruise?
How long is this trip going to be?

This looks like fun!!!

rickdugan
03-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Plus, how tacky of her to ask you to her vacation to bankroll.

Well, the money discussion has not occurred yet, but given the fact that this girl has not made much money recently and missed a bunch of shifts, I have no doubt that she would expect me to pick up the airfare, hotel and some meal and entertainment expenses.

rickdugan
03-06-2011, 06:51 PM
It sounds like you have some big doubts. Unless you can afford to take the hit in a worst case scenario, then I wouldn't do it.

On the flip side though, if you think worst case you'll still have a nice few days of vaca? Could be nice.

Well, I could get her down there and put her up in style for surprisingly little, relatively. Airfares are cheap now and I am an elite member with a couple of airlines, so I could probably swing some high grade seats for short $$$. And 4 star hotels can be had for great prices right now with services like priceline. So the simple travel cost hit is not my concern.

What does concern me is what happens once I am down there. Again, I would not be the only person that she would be hanging with as this is a pre-planned vaca with others. Will she try to angle me into picking up the meal/bar tabs for a group? What kind of private time will I be able to arrange with her? There are a lot of variables to consider.

Of course, a lot of this could be ironed out in advance as I am not shy about setting parameters and expectations. However, once I am down there a lot would depend upon her honoring her commitments.

FBR
03-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Rick you are spot on in everything you said.

FBR

arielbriel
03-07-2011, 12:24 AM
I think you seriously need to have a "meeting" about this. ASAP.

yoda57us
03-07-2011, 08:24 AM
What does concern me is what happens once I am down there. Again, I would not be the only person that she would be hanging with as this is a pre-planned vaca with others. Will she try to angle me into picking up the meal/bar tabs for a group? What kind of private time will I be able to arrange with her? There are a lot of variables to consider.

These are the things that would concern me as well rick. Honestly, I probably wouldn't risk it. I have taken trips with ATF's before but it's always been planned on my end and there have never been other people involved. Every hesitation that you have noted here is a legitimate concern in my book.

Of course, a lot of this could be ironed out in advance as I am not shy about setting parameters and expectations. However, once I am down there a lot would depend upon her honoring her commitments.

Exactly, the ultimate motivation here for her is money. She knows you well enough to trust you and she may even enjoy your company but she is inviting you because you pay her. She may very well tell you exactly what you want to hear in order to get you on board but that doesn't mean that she will live up to her end of the bargain. It could ruin what you already have.

KS_Stevia
03-07-2011, 12:09 PM
I still think its totally rude for her to ask you to pay for a vacation for her and her friends. If its planned on their end, you aren't getting shit to go your way. Ya'll have a business arrangement, these ppl are her friends and she isn't going to want to "work" on vacay, even though you're a pretty cool cat.

But I'm curious as to what she says. I'm sure that it will be what you want to hear. Why don't you just setup some extra sessions with her now and give her the funds to facilitate her own trip.

Or, you could give her some of your extra airline miles if you don't foresee using them. Can that be done outside of family though? My family and I always give each other our extra miles when someone needs them for a trip.

rickdugan
03-07-2011, 01:28 PM
She may very well tell you exactly what you want to hear in order to get you on board but that doesn't mean that she will live up to her end of the bargain. It could ruin what you already have.

I still think its totally rude for her to ask you to pay for a vacation for her and her friends. If its planned on their end, you aren't getting shit to go your way. Ya'll have a business arrangement, these ppl are her friends and she isn't going to want to "work" on vacay, even though you're a pretty cool cat.

You are both hitting exactly on my thoughts here. Burnt out and feverishly trying to find a way to pay for a vacation that she wants badly, I have no doubt that she finds this to be a neat solution to her dilemma. She might even have good intentions at the moment with respect to yours truly. But once she's down there in the fun and sun with her girlfriends, the guy from the club who paid her way may very well become an inconvenience.

I would really prefer not to muck this thing up as she has become a nice staple in between road trips.

lopaw
03-07-2011, 08:25 PM
I was all ready to jump in with a rousing "go for it!" until I got to the dreaded "friends" mention.

Now it's more like - "run away! run away!"

Like others have said - too many unknowns & major drama potential. Prolly not worth the far-from-guaranteed payoff. :no:

hockeybobby
03-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Take a pass on this one.

cherryblossomsinspring
03-08-2011, 02:43 AM
I'd like to add that you should maybe do a few sessions with her so she has some extra cash. You have fun upfront and she gets the cash she needs for her trip. You can stay behind and wave to her from your front door:) Seems like a "everyone gets something" plan.

rickdugan
03-08-2011, 05:48 AM
I'd like to add that you should maybe do a few sessions with her so she has some extra cash. You have fun upfront and she gets the cash she needs for her trip. You can stay behind and wave to her from your front door:) Seems like a "everyone gets something" plan.

Thanks Cherry. You and KS both brought this up, but because she is a local fav I am limited in how many nights I can spend out due to my home situation. Also, I am happy with the existing setup and I would start to become fatigued by the arrangement if I had to force it that much. This is my local "scratch an itch" entertainment, which provides me with some additional fun, and her a nice income boost, a few nights (or so) a month.

rickdugan
03-08-2011, 05:49 AM
I was all ready to jump in with a rousing "go for it!" until I got to the dreaded "friends" mention.

Now it's more like - "run away! run away!"

Like others have said - too many unknowns & major drama potential. Prolly not worth the far-from-guaranteed payoff. :no:

Take a pass on this one.

Agreed and agreed.

Redwolf
03-08-2011, 09:02 AM
I would suggest talking up a lot of details so that each of your knows what is expected and what each other will NOT be doing.

Potentially, you could not only be out of some $ but, probably more important to you, you could also be out of your favorite, whose time and relationship you enjoy.

The way that this would seem to work is if both of you feel happy with what you received from each other, i.e., no one felt taken advantage of.

Receiving cash from you is surely more striking in her mind that having travel, room, and meals paid.

arielbriel
03-09-2011, 04:25 PM
WHy don't you tell her to enjoy her trip with her friends and that you can plan a trip for you two together , exclusivly?

Rookie2010
03-09-2011, 04:27 PM
I think you already knew the answer to this before you even asked it, Rick. ;)
If you go on a trip I believe it would be wise to plan it yourself, of course you know this already I'm sure.

Dirty Ernie
03-09-2011, 05:32 PM
I'm a little late to the party but I say go for it and don't ask any questions.

Ok. I admit I'm being selfish here. It's been a little slow down here in blue and this would make a great TR no matter how bad it turned out. C'mon Rick take one for the team.

Rookie2010
03-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Many have already said it correctly in their statements of realizing that I'm sure Rick is a great guy, but in the most lucid thinking process I'm sure he would be nothing more than her "bankroll" for this trip with her friends and be stuck by himself on the wayside whilst she enjoys the trip with her friends, Might he receive some physical compensation?
Who's to say, but It would probably not be worth the risk and a waste of time, Now I have no experience on this subject but it just seems logical that he would be her "sugar daddy" to sit back and be by himself, It would be better worth it to take her on a trip, just the two or continue OTC with her afterwards since If the trip went bad I'm sure he would feel resentment towards her and not continue OTC in the future, Why possibly ruin a good thing?

_Just a rookies input on the situation

rickdugan
03-09-2011, 06:38 PM
WHy don't you tell her to enjoy her trip with her friends and that you can plan a trip for you two together , exclusivly?

I agree, though after this I'm somewhat soured on the concept of doing any type of trip with her. But your advice is good.

rickdugan
03-09-2011, 06:43 PM
I think you already knew the answer to this before you even asked it, Rick. ;)
If you go on a trip I believe it would be wise to plan it yourself, of course you know this already I'm sure.

I would like to say that I was thinking clearly throughout, but the reality was that the little head was intrigued by the notion of warm weather, tropical drinks, a top notch hotel and [fill in the blanks]. I sorta' used this thread to flush it out a little more.

But you are right in that I was leaning away from this even before I started the thread, though I thought that I'd share the concept with the group for both reactions and entertainment value. :)

safado
03-09-2011, 06:58 PM
I would like to say that I was thinking clearly throughout, but the reality was that the little head was intrigued by the notion of warm weather, tropical drinks, a top notch hotel and [fill in the blanks]. I sorta' used this thread to flush it out a little more.

But you are right in that I was leaning away from this even before I started the thread, though I thought that I'd share the concept with the group for both reactions and entertainment value. :)

I think that a better option would be to go to warm weather mongering destination by yourself and not be tied down to only one woman on your vacation.

FBR
03-09-2011, 07:08 PM
If Rick can afford it and understands what is what, why not? I don't see Rick getting all that emotionally involved.

FBR

xxxchili
03-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Hard to say...could be a fun trip with some very fun girls, on the other hand...you could end up being a baby sitter. I've gone on trips with other girls and end up baby sitting. Not fun...ever! More than likely you will be asked to bank roll some of the others. I have a friend who has a customer who likes to throw her incredible birthday parties at extravagant houses. My friend invites lots of dancers to show off how much is being spent on her...the customer doesn't seem to mind...especially when other strippers are getting naked in the pool. How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go??

rickdugan
03-09-2011, 09:24 PM
If Rick can afford it and understands what is what, why not? I don't see Rick getting all that emotionally involved.

FBR

I don't see myself getting too emotionally involved either.

I'm probably more intrigued by this than I should be because I am admittedly getting a little road girl fatigue. Now it was not so long ago that this would have seemed like a nice problem to have, but after a while it starts to become same shit, different club and city. Same types of girls, same gimmicks and mechanics, etc.

The thought of having Sexy Italian on a road trip instead is appealing because it is the best of all worlds. I am comfortable enough with her that there is no awkwardness, but it is not so familiar that it is boring yet. Also, I enjoy my time with her and I could skip all of the repetitive nonsense involved with pulling a new girl out for OTC.

But this trip doesn't seem like the one to do this on. There's always the next time.

rickdugan
03-10-2011, 04:59 AM
Hard to say...could be a fun trip with some very fun girls, on the other hand...you could end up being a baby sitter. I've gone on trips with other girls and end up baby sitting. Not fun...ever! More than likely you will be asked to bank roll some of the others. I have a friend who has a customer who likes to throw her incredible birthday parties at extravagant houses. My friend invites lots of dancers to show off how much is being spent on her...the customer doesn't seem to mind...especially when other strippers are getting naked in the pool. How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go??

I actually want to stay above ground - lol.

I agree that she is probably looking to angle me into bankrolling certain activities for her friends, which I have no interest in doing. There is no ego driven, high roller game in my gig - I'm just a guy who plays around a bit with a local dancer as well as some strippers in different travel spots and pays them fairly for it.

I also hadn't thought about the babysitter issue, but you are absolutely right there as well.

JoeUnCool
03-10-2011, 07:23 AM
My local fav has recently asked me if I would like to join her for some time while she is vacationing next month.

I have to admit that I am intrigued at the thought. As many here know, I normally source my supply from the local talent when I am traveling, but I cannot deny that this girl is a lot of fun and I suspect that I would have a blast. And after a year of regular OTC meetings with her, she very much understands what I like in the sack.

On the flip side, I can see about a dozen ways in which this could go bad. Also, while I would like to believe that she simply wants me there for the incredible sex and my witty charm, we all know the reality and obviously my wallet factors heavily into the invite. Now this would be an easier analysis to do if I was planning the trip and had invited her. However, since she is planning it, friends of hers are involved and I would not be the sole item on her agenda, I have obvious concerns about ROI.

Hmmm... :thinking:

Personally, I believe participation in this is a really bad idea. As a personal friend of several dancers, I've seen this scam before from the other side. Basically, they get u there and them dump everything on you.

arielbriel
03-10-2011, 11:04 PM
I agree. ^