PDA

View Full Version : guys would this line work on you

ravenblack
03-26-2011, 10:06 PM
hey guys
i thought of a new way to ask for dances tell me ifs its chessy or if u think u would go for it after intros and few mins of chatting i said you know what i would really like to be doin right now u said whats that and i said i would much rather be sittin on your lap naked in the back room let me know what u think please and thanks

Bob_Loblaw
03-27-2011, 02:55 AM
The line you're suggesting is fine. Compared to other lines I've heard, this ranks low on the cheesy scale.

But to be honest, after intros and a few minutes of chatting, I would have already decided if I was interested in dances regardless of what line you decided to use. Lines themselves don't seal the deal with me.

Chgojoe
03-27-2011, 05:15 AM
Ive heard it before and don't see it cheesy in itself, but the delivery and timing of any line are what make or break it. If I wasn't inclined to get a dance it wouldn't change my mind, but if I was it is a fine invitation.

rlams2000
03-27-2011, 07:06 AM
It's not cheesy. I hear similar lines quite a bit.

ravenblack
03-27-2011, 05:03 PM
yeah i pretty much figuared u would have already made up your mind but it just seems like it would be so much easier to bring it up that way then trying to find a good time to ask if u would like a dance thanks guys

JoeUnCool
03-28-2011, 06:36 AM
Girl: "How would you like a hot chick rubbing her pussy all over you." Who hasn't heard a variation on these lines? I have to agree with what Bob says.

Now, if that line works for you, then run with it. Might I suggest reading some of the forum to get a feel for what this crowd likes.

rhs14
03-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Sounds like a good line to me.

bem401
03-28-2011, 03:23 PM
I don't think I ever changed my mind in favor of a dance as a reaction to something the girl said but i know I've decided not to because of what was said. My advice to you would be to go up, be friendly, and be yourself.

yoda57us
03-28-2011, 06:55 PM
hey guys
i thought of a new way to ask for dances tell me ifs its chessy or if u think u would go for it after intros and few mins of chatting i said you know what i would really like to be doin right now u said whats that and i said i would much rather be sittin on your lap naked in the back room let me know what u think please and thanks

Is this a text message or a post on a forum? Seriously, if you want to ask for help please take the time to form complete sentences and punctuate.

shasta
03-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Help! Where is the punctuation? That post was so difficult to read!

lopaw
03-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Is this a text message or a post on a forum? Seriously, if you want to ask for help please take the time to form complete sentences and punctuate.

Help! Where is the punctuation? That post was so difficult to read!

the fct tht the orginal pst wz so ez 4 me 2 read mkes me thnk im txtng way 2 mch.

yoda57us
03-29-2011, 10:12 AM
the fct tht the orginal pst wz so ez 4 me 2 read mkes me thnk im txtng way 2 mch.

lol ;-)

Rookie2010
03-30-2011, 06:01 PM
I've never gotten any lines, pretty surprised actually. only "want a dance" or variations of that. If I was half interested in a dance from a dancer a cheesy line like that would probably work on me just because it would be the first time I've heard anything but 'want a dance, would you like a dance, etc etc..'

lestat1
04-18-2011, 10:42 PM
If you're relying upon a line to sell a dance, you're doing it wrong by negotiating with the wrong head. Slightly off-topic analogy. Have you ever seen the HBO documetary 'Cathouse' about the Moonlight Bunny Ranch (a legal brothel) in Nevada? The ladies meet the customers out front by the bar, chat them up, etc. When it comes to the negotiation phase (what does the customer want and how much will it cost), this never happens out front. The lady takes the guy back to her room. She strips, straddles him, teases him, and gets him all turned on first. Then the negotiation begins. They're negotiating with the correct head. A man in that condition is far more willing to say yes and they all know it.

So I don't know what your club is like, but in my area, the dancers come around after their stage set for a tip and they do a little lap dance. That lap dance, how well her dance style matches what I like, and how turned on I'm getting, are what will sell me on a dance.

But to answer your question about the line, I hate it. It falls in the category of ridiculously unbelieveable, to the point of being insulting. It's like telling me I'm the most handsome man you've ever seen. It's like walking up to an obese person and saying: "wow you're so skinny!" I'm sure it works though. I've heard it and similar lines often enough that they must work or I wouldn't keep hearing them. I'm jealous of the men who hear it and believe it. Ignorance is bliss. But yeah, I hate it. It's probably best for the younger guys who haven't been to strip clubs much.

Smokeless
04-18-2011, 11:29 PM
Whoa!!!

Look who's here! Welcome back, Lestat. Where have you been? How have you been?

lestat1
04-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Whoa!!!

Look who's here! Welcome back, Lestat. Where have you been? How have you been?

Thank you! Where have I been...well, I just got out of a long-term relationship that diverted most of my time and totally restricted my club-going. With its end, I've enjoyed the time-honored tradition of dealing with breakup (not too bad, I broke up with her) via lap dances and lots of them! I've been to every club in my area in the last month. :)

addicted
05-23-2011, 09:01 PM
seems a bit cheesy, but then again I usually get suckered in on any line.. it is more about the body language, a arm on the shoulder gentile leg rub, sitting sideways on my lap, with your arm around my neck. This will make anything sound sensual!

lfr
06-02-2011, 08:49 PM
you know what i would really like to be doin right now u said whats that and i said i would much rather be sittin on your lap naked in the back room let me know what u think please and thanks
if I was interested in you at all, yes that would definitely work.

if I wasn't interested in you, it might work 15% of the time, given certain factors.

jester214
06-02-2011, 11:03 PM
The dance is 85% sold (or unsold) before you say a word.

Soth
06-07-2011, 09:43 PM
@ravenback, that is much better than what I normally hear which, "Do you want a dance?"

My favorite line so far was as soon as I walked up to the stage during a first time club visit, a dancer leaned down from the stage and asked, "Can I come by and rape you later?"

I was sold.