PDA

View Full Version : venting/ranting strippers?

F18fighter
03-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi guys & girls! I've been reading in the main section for a bit, this is my first post here, and i didn't realize that there was a customer side until yesterday! I'm a little slow :) . I have been reading over on the dancer side (pink?) and i gotta say i was taken aback by all of the customer bashing there. I never realized how much dancers truly hate some customers! Right now there are some threads bashing women customers, and previously i've seen other threads really laying into indian/mexican customers, and black people as well. Being of mexican decent I was blown away from what they wrote. Can you imagine if they let these women make business decisions in the clubs concerning the customer base? The clubs would be empty lol!

lopaw
03-30-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi guys & girls! I've been reading in the main section for a bit, this is my first post here, and i didn't realize that there was a customer side until yesterday! I'm a little slow :) . I have been reading over on the dancer side (pink?) and i gotta say i was taken aback by all of the customer bashing there. I never realized how much dancers truly hate some customers! Right now there are some threads bashing women customers, and previously i've seen other threads really laying into indian/mexican customers, and black people as well. Being of mexican decent I was blown away from what they wrote. Can you imagine if they let these women make business decisions in the clubs concerning the customer base? The clubs would be empty lol!

lol yeah I wouldn't read too much into anything they write over there. You're always gonna have disgruntled malcontents no matter what the industry. And it's not like their belly-aching is gonna change anything. The clubs will keep operating just as they have been as long as they are making money. Do you really think a club manager or owner gives a crap about what dancers think? Nope. I can't imagine an employee base that they probably think less of (sad but true). So I don't think you have to worry about mexicans (or any other group for that matter) being excluded from your fave club anytime soon :).
So if it makes them feel better to bash customers - they can have at it. Most of us over here in blue don't give a crap. We'll just keep clubbing as usual and spend our hard earned money on the dancers that DO appreciate us (or at least can tolerate us ;)).

FWIW there are plenty of really great ladies that post here on blue - enjoy THEIR company and blow off the losers.

kaiarose
03-30-2011, 02:08 PM
Word of Advice: DON'T READ THE PINK SIDE!!! This is a forum where we dancers come to let off steam and vent. We usually only bash the assholes or bitches that come into the club. Don't take anything personally if the shoes don't fit ;)

F18fighter
03-30-2011, 06:36 PM
I hear ya. But it's hard to read them bashing us and not get a little paranoid. It makes me want to never set foot in a SC again thinking that they dispise us all lol :-\

lopaw
03-30-2011, 07:26 PM
I hear ya. But it's hard to read them bashing us and not get a little paranoid. It makes me want to never set foot in a SC again thinking that they dispise us all lol :-\

Do yourself a favor and don't read anything on pink - repeat after me:

"I will NOT open the pink page - I will stay here in the warm soothing embrace of the blue basement."

Now say that 100 times and then go get a lapdance! :D

Seriously - don't waste your time or energy reading anything that is restricted to "dancers only". Why bother? I stopped reading that crap years ago - I'd suggest you do the same. Take some satisfaction knowing that not one cent of your money is going to the haters. Toast to them the next time you're in the club and have a good chuckle at their expense. Spend even MORE on the dancers that treat you well. You gotta keep things in perspective. Have a good laugh about it. They are certainly not worth getting your boxers all wadded up about.

yoda57us
04-01-2011, 05:54 PM

Not sure what you are reading but I've never thought of it as them bashing "us". They are bashing "them", the a-holes who come in and try to poke, prod, grab, fondle and lick and then ask for a discount. It's pretty simple. You can be the kind of customer that every dancer looks forward to dancing for or you can be the kind of guy that they come here to vent about.

Which one are you gonna be?

F18fighter
04-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Not sure what you are reading but I've never thought of it as them bashing "us". They are bashing "them", the a-holes who come in and try to poke, prod, grab, fondle and lick and then ask for a discount. It's pretty simple. You can be the kind of customer that every dancer looks forward to dancing for or you can be the kind if guy that they come her to vent about.

Which one are you gonna be?

Well see that's just it - if they were dissing just the individuals that were to blame it would be one thing. But to read page after page of them saying "oh i will never dance for another Mexican again" or some other group of wrongly stereotyped people is horrible. Talk about putting an entire group of people into the same bucket! Presumed guilty! an entire group of people! it really is depressing to read such things.

F18fighter
04-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Stereotyping is what it is.
Most of the customer groups strippers stereotype have EARNED those stereotypes.

You can't really bitch about dancers stereotyping customers when your first post stereotypes ALL dancers as hating customers and implies that all dancers would kick entire groups of customers out of the clubs if they could. ;)

Maybe as a dancer you ladies expect to be judged solely on your appearance & personality by customers so it isn't a big deal to you. But it is a big deal to me to think that I will be judged by my appearance by SOME dancers as soon as I set foot in the club, regardless of my intentions. :-\ I don't think that i would appreciate sitting ignored all night because the dancers already pre-judged me. It has happened to me before, when a couple of buddies and I stopped by an "upscale" club in a white collar area. We had money to spend, were neatly dressed and very polite. All of the white guys in suits had ladies hanging all over them, but we were treated like lepers. It was sad and we gave up and left :'(. I guess i had my suspicions about why we were ignored. the threads I read in the dancer section just confirmed it.

And you're right - I certainly didn't mean ALL dancers, but definitely some, if not many of them.

rickdugan
04-01-2011, 09:33 PM
All of the white guys in suits had ladies hanging all over them, but we were treated like lepers. It was sad and we gave up and left :'(. I guess i had my suspicions about why we were ignored. the threads I read in the dancer section just confirmed it.

And you're right - I certainly didn't mean ALL dancers, but definitely some, if not many of them.

Think about what you said for a minute: All of the white guys in suits had ladies all over them. You went to an upscale club and the girls went after the suits. What a shock. ::)

The suited thing is my game as well. Except, of course, that I avoid the upscale downtown clubs, where the competition is heavy and the girls expensive, and take my gig to the mid-level clubs. You might want to consider this a well.

Sorry to break this to you, but dancers are not charity workers. Also, I don't believe you can file an EOLD (equal opportunity lap dance) suit against the club, but I could be mistaken. ;)

FBR
04-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Yoda and a couple of others make great points. SC's are entertainment and just like any other entertainment venue there is a price. It is what it is. You have to plan ahead, man up (or in the case of our friend Lopaw woman up) and play it smart. The smart Junkie scouts around and makes a decision about spending based upon his or her best guess. Sometime it works out sometimes not. Trying to beat down a dancer price down $5 is lame. I've done some negotiations on large dollar OTC's but never on an LD.

FBR

jester214
04-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Not sure what you are reading but I've never thought of it as them bashing "us". They are bashing "them", the a-holes who come in and try to poke, prod, grab, fondle and lick and then ask for a discount. It's pretty simple. You can be the kind of customer that every dancer looks forward to dancing for or you can be the kind of guy that they come here to vent about.

It's better than it used to be, but there has been (and always will be) some pure unadulterated customer bashing directed at any and all of us.

"PL" used to be synonymous with "customer" here.

You can think they're bashing everyone but you yoda, but sometimes they really do mean all of us.

But to the OP, who gives a fuck? Are you respectful? Do you compensate appropriately? If the answer to those is "yes I do", then just keep doing it. That's all you can do.

yoda57us
04-02-2011, 04:43 PM
You can think they're bashing everyone but you yoda, but sometimes they really do mean all of us.

That's not what I said. If you go to the club, spend money and don't act like a dick then dancers will want to dance for you. What happens on this board has very little to do with what happens in the club. If the women who belong to Stripper web choose to vent by lumping all customers into one pile of bad people that's really no concern of mine. It's not reality. They know it, we know it.

If a dancer spent a few hours reading TUSCL or SCL.com they would walk away thinking that all customers think that all dancers are thieves and whores. Do you think that would stop her from going to work to earn a living? I doubt it.

I've always viewed this site as entertainment. The male oriented sites as well. How I get treated in the club is what I worry about and it's very easy for me to control that.

jester214
04-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Not sure what you are reading but I've never thought of it as them bashing "us".

That's not what I said.

Sorry, guess I misunderstood you... ::)

BouncerDude
04-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect - that goes for both the dancer and the customer. Pretty simple, really.

It is disappointing to hear you were treated so poorly. You were right to leave. Best thing you could have done.

tempest666
04-02-2011, 09:05 PM
I don't make the first move with female custies, but if they approach me, I'll talk to them. With Mexican customers, if they are polite and respectful, I will dance for them.
However, these occasions are like UFO sightings. 75% of the time I'm screaming obscenities in Spanish at them ("No meter tu dedo en mi culo!") or dealing with a crowd of 20something cackling hyena bitches talking shit.

I'm half hispanic and I get annoyed at Mexican customers that are trying to score extras for $20. Sad to say but supply and demand. I make it very clear that I won't do extras and they usually give up.

Then you have the "Mexican jumping beans" They will not grab or grope you but instead start thrusting their pelvises vigorously, moaning "Ay chiquita" or "Ay mamacita". It's like riding the mechanical bull. sometimes I have been knocked to the floor! >:(

F18fighter
04-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Yes I am very respectful. That day at the upscale club I was dressed well. maybe not a suit & tie, but we all had on dress shirts and slacks. And your right - the best way to "protest" is with my wallet. I have been lucky that I have not run into a situation that bad since. But I often still will see dancers approach virtually every customer within 20 feet of me, and pass me by. I know - I'm probably just being too sensitive about the whole thing. I guess it really hit a nerve when within a short time of the upscale club incident I read the rants over in pink. Trust me - never again! (I promise, lopaw! :))

And i think that last post helped prove my point.

tempest666
04-02-2011, 09:36 PM
I approach all the chorizos regardless of their color, cause I only see one: verde!!!!! jajajajajajaja
No me gusta tratar con las putas estúpidas

F18fighter
04-02-2011, 09:41 PM
well no one does, tempest666. I hate bitchy women too, but i don't assume that EVERY woman is one and insist that in order to prove it that THEY must come talk to me first. Shit - if that was the case I'd never get laid lol :D

rickdugan
04-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Yes I am very respectful. That day at the upscale club I was dressed well. maybe not a suit & tie, but we all had on dress shirts and slacks. And your right - the best way to "protest" is with my wallet. I have been lucky that I have not run into a situation that bad since. But I often still will see dancers approach virtually every customer within 20 feet of me, and pass me by. I know - I'm probably just being too sensitive about the whole thing. I guess it really hit a nerve when within a short time of the upscale club incident I read the rants over in pink. Trust me - never again! (I promise, lopaw! :))

And i think that last post helped prove my point.

Not really. The guys that she is talking about are, more times than not, dressed in what they wore while they were landscaping that day. I know exactly what she is talking about - they sit there nursing that Corona for an hour and then make their big move with the extra $20 they have on them, thinking that they are about to score the big one. ;)

You and your buddies were nicely dressed and obviously ready to spend. You just happened to be in a place where there were a lot of big swinging...er...wallets.

You know, sometimes if you are looking hard enough for a particular offense you are going to find it, even if it was not really there. :P

Next time you should probably stay away from that club. :)

Just my :twocents:

F18fighter
04-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Not really. The guys that she is talking about are, more times than not, dressed in what they wore while they were landscaping that day. I know exactly what she is talking about - they sit there nursing that Corona for an hour and then make their big move with the extra $20 they have on them, thinking that they are about to score the big one. ;)

You and your buddies were nicely dressed and obviously ready to spend. You just happened to be in a place where there were a lot of big swinging...er...wallets.

You know, sometimes if you are looking hard enough for a particular offense you are going to find it, even if it was not really there. :P

Next time you should probably stay away from that club. :)

Just my :twocents:

sorry - but i disagree.
(except for the staying out of that club. That's a given under the circumstances.)

and for the record - I don't go around looking for offenses. Who the fuck would? I will continue to be open minded in clubs, and give everyone the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

mortalman
04-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Well, I'm white and in my late 40's :'( and have been to numerous clubs (low, middle, upscale) where I have been completely ignored by the workforce present. Don't think it had anything to do with any stereotypes, they were just busy, shitty hustlers, or had given up for the night.

But I have had dancers tell me that they don't bother with groups of younger guys (we're talking 18 to 25 yr olds) cause "they never get any dances and just try to get my number". I've heard similar comments about some ethnic groups as well, so I think there is some profiling going on in some clubs. That's probably true of any sales job though, using your limited time to maximize profit from people you think are most likely to buy based on your past experiences.

yoda57us
04-03-2011, 04:02 AM
Not sure what you are reading but I've never thought of it as them bashing "us".

You can think they're bashing everyone but you yoda,

Sorry, guess I misunderstood you... ::)

I guess so...

tempest666
04-03-2011, 04:02 AM
I look at young white guys as more of a distraction, esp if they're eye candy. But seeing as white males between 18-35 with a median income of 200k or less are my bread and butter, I try to keep the fact that I find them attractive to a minimum.

I get the really young guys, or the other extreme, elderly fetishists who want to sniff my panties or buy my pee.

yoda57us
04-03-2011, 06:09 AM
Well see that's just it - if they were dissing just the individuals that were to blame it would be one thing. But to read page after page of them saying "oh i will never dance for another Mexican again" or some other group of wrongly stereotyped people is horrible. Talk about putting an entire group of people into the same bucket! Presumed guilty! an entire group of people! it really is depressing to read such things.

Well then don't fucking read it! If you can't wrap your brain around the fact that you are simply eavesdropping on the internet equivalent of dressing room shop talk when you read pink then you deserve to be depressed!

I wear warm-up pants to the club more often than not. There is an entire contingent of women on this site that would happily lump me into the category of "sweat pants boner man" pervedom even though not one of them has ever met me or danced for me. Do I care? Honestly I don't give a flying fuck. Why? Because the dancers that I spend money on and who make my visits enjoyable don't have an issue with my wardrobe. Quite the opposite in fact.

I come here and engage in the debates, arguments and utter foolishness that exists on just about any internet chat board because it's entertaining. I don't take it seriously but I have a thick skin. I know a lot of dancers who won't read these sites because they don't like to see negative things written about them. Perhaps you fall into that category.

lopaw
04-03-2011, 10:09 AM
I think you guys should cut the OP some slack. Until you've walked a mile in his shoes it's hard to imagine just how infuriating profiling can be. Being marginalized based on race or gender in (of all places) a stripclub can be humiliating. I am fortunate in that I have not experienced any overt bias in my SC journeys. And, of course, we all get ignored from time to time. It's the nature of the beast. But hopefully no one is ignored ALL of the time :O.

With that said, to the OP - have you approached any of the dancers that ignored you? I typically don't approach dancers myself nowadays, but in my early days of clubbing I would sometimes ask dancers why they asked all the guys around me for dances but walked right past me. And do you know what the response was every time? "I wanted to stop but I don't know how to dance for a girl!" NOT "I don't dance for women". So, of course being the giver that I am, I proceeded to educate each & every one of those poor inexperienced dancers in the fine art of lady love ;)

So there you go. They might not have approached your group for a reason that you wouldn't expect. You never know!

FBR
04-03-2011, 10:30 AM
So, of course being the giver that I am, I proceeded to educate each & every one of those poor inexperienced dancers in the fine art of lady love ;)

lopaw, I swear you are bluer than many of us male junkies. Well said ;D

FBR

jester214
04-03-2011, 10:30 AM
I guess so...

Wrong again.

I wasn't accusing you of saying that it was more of a "you can even take it to the extreme of they are focusing on everyone but you, you'll still be in a fantasyland".

Bottom line, sometimes they mean everyone. Regardless of whether you think they're referring to "us", "them" or "me".

rickdugan
04-03-2011, 05:15 PM
sorry - but i disagree.

(except for the staying out of that club. That's a given under the circumstances.)

That's certainly your prerogative. ;)

and for the record - I don't go around looking for offenses. Who the fuck would? I will continue to be open minded in clubs, and give everyone the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Except that you are not being open minded. IMHO you are making an assumption about why you were being ignored based upon your own suspicions and a few posts on this thing. You actually proved nothing.

There could be any number of reasons why you were ignored: The girls might have thought that the suits had more money; some of the girls may have been spending time with regulars; some girls simply do not like younger guys; some of the girls might prefer approaching guys flying alone rather than groups; there might have been something else about you or one of the other guys in your group that the girls did not like; etc.

Try this: Pick up a nice suit (not talking about the $199 special at the local factory outlet), go to the club alone and subtly flash a thick wad of $20s as you pay for your drinks, then see just how much your race really matters. ;)

MarvelGirl
04-03-2011, 05:26 PM
This is the only place some of us have to vent and rant about our jobs and you want us to stop because it's a turn off to you?

That's so incredibly selfish.

If it bothers you, find some other forum to hang out on. Stripperweb is for strippers, it's not a place where we cater to customers' whims.

yoda57us
04-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Wrong again.

If it makes you feel better to say that Jester have at it it. I took issue a presumptive statement that you made regarding my original post. Add to that the fact that I simply don't agree with you. You're certainly entitled to your opinion but it doesn't make you right or anyone else wrong.

F18fighter
04-03-2011, 08:36 PM
ok..i know i am new here and maybe you guys can explain something to me.

its made clear that customers should not post in pink. makes sense. let the dancers have their space. so then the "blue" site is for us customers. this is here for us for our topics & our venting. so dancers should extend us the same courtesy & not post here to complain about our venting here. isn't that fair?

Chili Palmer
04-03-2011, 09:56 PM
I think I've made this speech to any number of newbie male posters, and here it goes again. First welcome to SW/SCJ. I hope you stick around and contribute to the site, as we can always use new perspectives, opinions and reviews.

That said, there is nothing intrinsically fair (vis-a-vis male & female posters) about how this site is operated and that is exactly how the owner of the site wants it. This site was born from ashes of a site called StripperPower, run by a (slightly) crazy stripper and when it imploded, her webmaster (now the Owner of SW) started this site. In the early years, there was a lot more dancer/customer interaction, and few places were off limits to the customers.

More and more people (dancers and customers) found this site, and, as is inevitable, there were enough dipshit customers (be they white knights, know-it-alls or just plain trolls) that irritated the dancers to the point where more and more sections became off limits to them (us). Back when StripperWeb still did coed get togethers, I attended one SWFest in Phoenix and actually confronted the Owner of the site about the "fairness" issue you brought up. He was very familiar with my writings both here on SW and on an LA-based site for which I frequently posted. He was very clear to me that the men on this site are, in fact, second class citizens, period. No apologies, no explanations. SW is for and about dancers and is a support mechanism for them, be it good, bad or indifferent.

Sadly, an unspeakable event happened a few years ago that drove off most of the, in my opinion, cool, veteran dancers who were neither intimidated by nor afraid of a little customer give-and-take and what was left here are the baby strippers and inveterate gripers. It's a big reason why, if you do scan the Pink side, you rarely see anything really helpful posted anymore by a dancer. I'm not saying that guys posting on Pink would help the cause, just that those who'd "been there, done that, bought the g-string" are now either gone or just lurk. A spark has definitely been missing for awhile now and it's probably not ever going to be re-lit.

Personally, I've been in a self-imposed exile from posting on Pink for at least a few years now. The current dancers on Pink neither want not to read nor care about your opinions on Pink, no matter how relevant you might think those opinions are. To sum up, it's the internet. What's "fair" is whatever the owner of a particular site says is fair. Deal with it and suck it up, or take your ball and go home. It's your choice.

CP

tempest666
04-04-2011, 12:15 AM
I had a 4'8" Mexican proposition me for sex today. He offered me the whopping sum of $20. I slapped him, which got him more excited. He bought a 40 minute CR and all he wanted was for me to slap him around. I did have to yell occasionally "No meter tu dedo en mi culo!"

tempest666
04-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Can I get a translation on that? xD

::) Like you're ignorant of it's meaning :rotfl:

slowpoke
04-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Can you imagine if they let these women make business decisions in the clubs concerning the customer base? The clubs would be empty lol!

Or highly profitable. What a concept: a business run by people who know what they are doing.

yoda57us
04-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Can you imagine if they let these women make business decisions in the clubs concerning the customer base? The clubs would be empty lol!

Dancers make business decisions in the club every day. They have their own system of doing demographic-based research and they seek out the type of customer that has a track record of spending money on them while not annoying them. A "club" customer is not always going to be a good dancer customer. Instead of lamenting over what you read on a web site my best advice would simply be to politely approach whatever dancer in the club you may be interested in and see where it goes.

ok..i know i am new here and maybe you guys can explain something to me.

its made clear that customers should not post in pink. makes sense. let the dancers have their space. so then the "blue" site is for us customers. this is here for us for our topics & our venting. so dancers should extend us the same courtesy & not post here to complain about our venting here. isn't that fair?

There are actually plenty of sections in pink that you are allowed to post in. Customer Convo is probably the most entertaining part of the site in my opinion. While blue is the customer site it is not and never has been male only. Imagine how boring that would be! There are plenty of strip club sites where dancers never bother to tread. You can go visit them if you feel the need to bond exclusively with customers...

Chili did a darn fine job of explaining the origins of this site and how it has become what it is. Is it "fair"? Well, is life fair?

F18fighter
04-04-2011, 08:59 PM
wow.
Thanks for that info, Chili Palmer.
It's quite an eye opener about this website.
After my club experience, it really shouldn't surprise me that the attitude expressed here by dancers mimics what I saw in real life lol.

rickdugan
04-05-2011, 06:51 AM
wow.
Thanks for that info, Chili Palmer.
It's quite an eye opener about this website.
After my club experience, it really shouldn't surprise me that the attitude expressed here by dancers mimics what I saw in real life lol.

Really? ::)

It is simple: you went to the club with your boys and were outclassed. If you did what I suggested above - and I'm not saying that you should - then you would have plenty of girls coming around. But, of course, I guess it is easier to believe that you have been discriminated against than to accept that you were simply outgunned in a high-end club by bigger spenders.

La vida no siempre es justa.

IMHO your best bet would probably be to focus on mid-tier clubs. Also, if you just must continue to believe that you were wronged due to race, then there are clubs in many places that cater to Latinos.

Queenzshorty
04-05-2011, 07:39 AM
I had a 4'8" Mexican proposition me for sex today. He offered me the whopping sum of $20. I slapped him, which got him more excited. He bought a 40 minute CR and all he wanted was for me to slap him around. I did have to yell occasionally "No meter tu dedo en mi culo!"

lmaoooooooo. maybe it's the strip club or what state your in? In new york the hispanics offer me waaay more while i walk down the street at2 in the morning more like 200

mortalman
04-05-2011, 02:12 PM
It is simple: you went to the club with your boys and were outclassed.

Who you calling Boy? :O

IMHO your best bet would probably be to focus on mid-tier clubs.

Yes ... like Rick says, stay with your own kind ::)

I'm joking of course

Another good idea would be to return to the same club
Approach a dancer you like
ask for a dance
get multiple dances

once the girls figure out you have money to spend they usually come around

Then again there are no absolutes in the strip club so it may not work

rickdugan
04-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Yes ... like Rick says, stay with your own kind ::)

I'm joking of course

Another good idea would be to return to the same club
Approach a dancer you like
ask for a dance
get multiple dances

once the girls figure out you have money to spend they usually come around

Then again there are no absolutes in the strip club so it may not work

Well, I suppose that chasing after the girls that snubbed him until they finally agree to take his money is another option. ::)

LOL mortal, so what's your advice if she rebuffs his initial approach? Begging? Perhaps a kneeling position while he holds a stack of $20s up to her in his open palms? :P

Obviously it's his money and he can spend it however he wishes, but it has always been my policy to take my business to dancers that show me that they want it.

sadbuttrue
04-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Well, I suppose that chasing after the girls that snubbed him until they finally agree to take his money is another option. ::)

Heck, I got jilted (or fucko-ed if that's the right term) the other night when I was with a dancer I know, have done a number of booths with and who had actually sat down with me to chat. But I had noticed as she was heading up from the pit to sit with me, a customer had dropped her a bill, I didn't see how large. And before we could head off together and do stuff, she had found a way to excuse herself and had run off to another part of the club with him. But I don't know whether he wasn't already with her earlier, was her regular or what. But as soon as I saw that she had run off with him, she spotted me, I waved 'bye', took another look around saw nothing of interest and left. Went to another club. She's done stuff like this before.

Some girls and some clubs are just a waste of time.

Sad

F18fighter
04-05-2011, 07:14 PM

LOL mortal, so what's your advice if she rebuffs his initial approach? Begging? Perhaps a kneeling position while he holds a stack of $20s up to her in his open palms? :P

Obviously it's his money and he can spend it however he wishes, but it has always been my policy to take my business to dancers that show me that they want it.

lol well I might ask them WHY they ignored me, but I have no interest in begging anyone for dances. Perhaps depending on their answers I might ask them for a dance. But I doubt any of them would be honest enough to admit that they were racist if they indeed are. Before anyone jumps up my ass and accuses me of pre-determining that they are all indeed racist - I am saying that IF they were racist.

Gotta CYA with this crowd! :)