PDA

View Full Version : Inner Beauty

BouncerDude
04-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Inner Beauty - IMO might as well call it - inner peace
In my experience, I have found some of the most beautiful strippers have an inner peace about them. Some took yoga. Some were runners. All were fit. All had confidence. At the risk of sounding stupid, they also had this "glow" of positive energy that seemed to just radiate from them no matter what their mood.

I know I am not describing this very well. Understand that it is not a mood - it seems to transcend moods.

Applys to people in general. Not all have it. Dancers maybe see it in some customers too?

I was just reading through the threads and didn't see anything regarding this./:O

StripMonkey
08-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Hmm, I usually see that when I see someone comfortable or in control of their environment.

lestat1
08-02-2011, 10:15 PM
I haven't noticed, but then, it's usually a negative mood that brings me to the strip club in the first place so most likely I'm seeing my trips through that negative perspective. I see the bad and not the good. I dwell on those dancers who lied to me, stole my money, or insulted me. It could be why I have never witnessed inner peace in a club, from a customer or dancer. Or maybe I've truly never seen it. Or maybe I wouldn't know it if I did see it. I just see the inner turmoil and pain, on both sides.