PDA

View Full Version : Bandwidth outage

Pryce
04-29-2011, 08:42 AM
Since yesterday at around 6pm, we ran out of bandwidth. I've worked with our host to increase the limit and we should be running smoothly.

Your activity and the site's growth has broken all previous records. This has been our busiest month EVER. Every month we have more and more posts, members, and conversation - that's great news. Thank you for enjoying the site and sharing it with your friends!

Raider
04-29-2011, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the update as I changed my internet server late in the day and thought I had lost the forum forever. :-( While I am a male in a female world on the forum, I like to believe I have occasionally contributed something positive and I know for sure I would miss the understanding of what the ladies go through day in and day out.

ArmySGT.
04-30-2011, 10:43 PM
Are we certain this is not a DDOS attack?

CoolBreeze
05-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Busiest month ever...

"Other work" is growing exponentially and perhaps needs some more specific attention? Just saying that there is an opportunity for SW to step up and address a need that no one else is covering. You've already got the community. They've just got no place to talk privately. And if you'll read the recent threads, it's something very much in demand.

You added two mods to cover that area a little ways back, but "other work" is also on of the busiest sections on the site. It could easily be it's own forum. Or it could be a distinct section of SW.

Not trying to tell you your business. Just pointing out something that seems obvious to those who use that area of the site.

CoolBreeze

Pryce
05-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Thank you for the suggestion CoolBreeze. :) I've posted in there and hopefully we'll have a solution shortly.

NeedsHelp123
05-30-2011, 03:51 AM
big bandwidth exceeded today, site was unvisitable for over 3 hours!

Kylea2
05-30-2011, 07:45 AM
^^^ I e-mailed Pryce about it. I've been e-mailing him when I see it go down since that's the only way I know of to reach him.