PDA

View Full Version : Starting to hit the SCs but frustrated.

RonClubn
05-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Great forum...hope someone can help me out.

I've tried a few different clubs in my area (Denver) but I haven't had a whole lot of fun. There's only 1-2 really hot dancers at each club and they're glued to their regulars all night! You'd think these guys were their husbands or celebrities the way the dancers give them such exclusive attention and affection all night. It's like watching a couple honeymooners. It's weird because they aren't even getting many if any dances from them but yet they're all over them at the bar or sitting at tables. They only break when called on stage. That's the only time I'm able to tip them and finally ask for a dance. I had one tell me "sure" but then after her stage dance she just went running back to her regular. The other one looked real nervous and kept looking back at him, like he'd be mad or something. She told me, "um, I just need to do a few dances and then I'll find you." That never happened.

So I guess my question is for anyone who IS one of these "favorite customers." How much time and money did you have to spend on a 9 or 10 to get her running up to you when you walk in and hanging all over you all night? I only have around $1k/month extra income to blow at SCs. Some months I can maybe swing $2k. Is this enough or are these "favorite customers" extremely wealthy and spend far more to get that kind of attention?

rickdugan
05-18-2011, 04:23 AM
You don't know about the 3k club? We even have a secret handshake...;)

Seriously, there's no easy answer to this and you really have no idea what those guys are spending, nor would anyone else except for them.

Many girls would be very appreciative if you spent $200 per visit. But don't expect a girl to glue herself to you all night. If these girls were doing that for the guys you mentioned, then they probably had very good reason. My advice: plan your budget and stick to it. It does not matter how much you have to spend, you will usually never be the highest roller in any club and trying to play that game will get you (1) low return on a lot of spending; and (2) broke quick.

And if there are only 1 or 2 girls at the clubs you visit that motivate you to buy dances and you cannot get their attention, then maybe you should change clubs. There are 12 clubs in Denver itself and a few more in the areas immediately surrounding (Westminster, Glendale), so you shouldn't lack for options.

papillonluvr
05-18-2011, 08:46 AM
I know Im a pink, but I think I can help. Come on down to the Deja Vu in Colorado Springs. I can probably help your problem. ;)

But seriously, the girls probably just don't know you, don't know what you have to offer. Start spending like crazy and I promise you will grab someone's attention.

rickdugan
05-18-2011, 09:05 AM
Ron, there you go. After seeing a few pics of papillon floating around here I'm convinced that if a visit with her doesn't get you in the LD mood then nothing will. She is sinfully sexy.

papillonluvr
05-18-2011, 09:10 AM
awww you're sweet. Thank you!

minnow
05-18-2011, 09:31 AM
You don't know about the 3k club? We even have a secret handshake...;)

Seriously, there's no easy answer to this and you really have no idea what those guys are spending, nor would anyone else except for them. <SNIP>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey, Ron, idk about the 3K club, or the secret handshake. But I might be able to give you one clue: You just might have encountered the Denver version of Rick Dugan (or even Rick himself :-X??). Yes, even though clubs are supposed to make your fantasies come true, they're not totally exempt from IRL dynamics. Awaiting COS DV TR................

yoda57us
05-18-2011, 10:24 AM
There is no easy answer to the "how much do I need to spend" question. I'm good for about $200 a visit with most of my favs. I generally go on slow afternoon shifts and the definitely gets me more time and attention than it would on a busy night shift.

I don't generally approach a dancer wondering how much I will have to spend to keep her interested. If what I feel like spending isn't enough to keep her attention I just move on. If you want a long term fav it may cost you. If you just want to have some fun it shouldn't have to cost you an arm and a leg...

Elusive21
05-18-2011, 10:36 AM
i stay glued to a guy all night but only if ive known him for more than a few months and he spends $500 to $800 on me for my WHOLE shift (which is 5 to 6 hrs).

just because you dont see the girls doing a lot of dances doesnt mean that they arent getting paid. many loyal regulars tip these girls hundreds for sitting and hanging out with them or perhaps just give them a big sum at the end of the night or after a CR room. just because a guy doesnt LOOK like he is spending much, doesnt mean that he is not.

my advice: try to get to know the other girls. come in on different days than you have been. you never know, you might meet your next ATF. get to know the ladies.

Robertjordan
05-18-2011, 02:10 PM
It seems to me that your failure is that you are desiring dancers you cannot have. If I were at a club where there were no girls I was interested in, or the few I liked were not available I'd leave. Go somewhere else. Of course I'm no regular but I know what you're talking about. I've seen the hot dancers paying attention to only one guy. Move along is my suggestion.

rickdugan
05-18-2011, 07:02 PM
awww you're sweet. Thank you!

You're welcome - just callin' it like I see it. ;D

rickdugan
05-18-2011, 07:14 PM

Hey, Ron, idk about the 3K club, or the secret handshake. But I might be able to give you one clue: You just might have encountered the Denver version of Rick Dugan (or even Rick himself :-X??). Yes, even though clubs are supposed to make your fantasies come true, they're not totally exempt from IRL dynamics. Awaiting COS DV TR................

LOL. I don't know about all of that minnow, but I have sat on both sides of this fence so I feel Ron's pain.

In some clubs with some girls, I am that guy. I have a few "friends" in different places, including my local fav, for whom I am a very good night when I visit. They generally will not go very far when I am in the club, though my local fav now realizes that I won't defect if she does a quick couple of dances and comes back.

But in some other clubs I am not even close. For example:

In one club I visit semi-regularly, there is a former rocker who comes in about once a week. He drops a ridiculous amount of cash on a few favorites and forget any chance of getting their attention when he is there. There are also plenty of other moneyed guys visiting this club with whom I could never hope to compete.

In another club I visited a few months back in DC, one older guy was practically holding court in a corner table, with 4 girls sitting with him. A girl that was sitting with me explained that he drops a ton of money when he is there. And, this being DC, I have no doubt that the other suits in the place at that time had plenty of spending power.

In the high-end clubs in Manhattan, I am a minnow compared to many of the high rollers that frequent the higher-end clubs and I have no interest in dropping $1k+ just to get on the radar.

I could go on and I understand where he is coming from. Sometimes picking the right club can go a long way in setting the table for a fun night and I tend to avoid those clubs that require tremendous outlay just for face time with a dancer.

Kylea2
05-18-2011, 07:50 PM
I will TOTALLY admit to being one of these girls. Not the ones who promise one thing (like a dance after stage) & then doing another or forgetting, but the type who at times will spend the entire evening with a single customer. I'm good with people though.

I recently had a guy return to a club I was working & ask me about this. Here's how the conversation went:

Customer: "That guy you were with all night in the club last night? Was he your boyfriend?"
Me: "No!" (laughed) "Why?"
Him: "We waited all night for you... & you never even went on stage."
Me: "He was paying me very well for my time, & tipping in hundreds for each of his dances." (1 dance = $25 + $100 tip each & every time)
Him: "Oh!"

If you see a girl who is ALWAYS busy, chances are that there is a reason. Your best bet is generally to either send a waitress to the dancer, to let her know you are waiting for her, or to check back another night. If the area is friendly about this (Denver is strict) you could send your business card or contact info to her via the waitress, & ask her to contact you with a good day for you to come see her in the club.

Also, which clubs have you tried so far? I'm in CO (good friends with PapillionLuvr & many others here) who can attest I'm a good source of information. I may be able to direct you to some clubs with more girls to your liking.

lopaw
05-18-2011, 07:56 PM
By setting your sights on only the 9 or 10's in a club you may be setting yourself up for continual failure. It's the nature of the beast. If you're trying to get her attention imagine how many others around you are thinking the same?

And you could be potentially missing out on an awesome 7 or 8 in the mix.

But to each their own.

RonClubn
05-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Many girls would be very appreciative if you spent $200 per visit. But don't expect a girl to glue herself to you all night. If these girls were doing that for the guys you mentioned, then they probably had very good reason. My advice: plan your budget and stick to it. It does not matter how much you have to spend, you will usually never be the highest roller in any club and trying to play that game will get you (1) low return on a lot of spending; and (2) broke quick.

You and yoda both mentioned $200, so maybe that's a good place to start with for a once a week visit see if that elevates me to "regular" status. I just want to be taken care of for an hour or two when I go in. It's no fun spending the night dealing with the parade of "wanna dance" girls I'm completely not attracted to, while the dancers I like never leave their regulars.

Last week was pretty rough. I spent a lot on girls I didn't want dances from, because I felt bad for them when they kept asking. I also didn't want to look like the club cheapskate. What a miserable bunch of PDs! I'm seriously not as picky as I may sound but these girls were just nasty (b.o., fat rolls, sweating all over me, no dance abilities whatsoever). Get this, one of them even tried to do a move where she laid flat on the couch with her legs around me and she had to ask me for help getting up!! She was embarrassed and proceeded to tell me how she just can't sit up any more after the baby and c-section...oh yeah that's a turn on. What, no diarrhea stories?

I know Im a pink, but I think I can help. Come on down to the Deja Vu in Colorado Springs. I can probably help your problem. ;)

The very first club I ever went to was in springs. I think it was called puss n' boots but yeah, I'll check out Deja Vu. You look great in your avi pic looking forward to it :)

IRL dynamics meaning....things like chemistry or attractiveness entering the picture?

There is no easy answer to the "how much do I need to spend" question. I'm good for about $200 a visit with most of my favs. I generally go on slow afternoon shifts and the definitely gets me more time and attention than it would on a busy night shift.

You might have something there. Maybe I'll try an afternoon shift. I've never been to a club in the daytime. It's weird but by day I'm kind of in "normal guy" mode, all business, but then when the sun drops, the freak flag comes out.

just because you dont see the girls doing a lot of dances doesnt mean that they arent getting paid. many loyal regulars tip these girls hundreds for sitting and hanging out with them or perhaps just give them a big sum at the end of the night or after a CR room. just because a guy doesnt LOOK like he is spending much, doesnt mean that he is not.

True, hadn't thought about that. I didn't see much leaving the bar or table happening with them, so I just assumed maybe these guys must have came in and dropped good money other times of the week and that's all it took to get what looked like a lot of GFE situations. That, or some really were SOs.

It seems to me that your failure is that you are desiring dancers you cannot have. If I were at a club where there were no girls I was interested in, or the few I liked were not available I'd leave. Go somewhere else. Of course I'm no regular but I know what you're talking about. I've seen the hot dancers paying attention to only one guy. Move along is my suggestion.

Clubs here are spread pretty far apart and worse for me being in south Denver, but I hear ya. I try not to cover too much ground or go too far from my place when drinking. I wish there were a few strip club buses that bounced around, so I could drink more (no dui). Cabs are a pain to wait for and hassle with if you're moving around. I could do the stone sober thing but damn that's rough.

Me: "He was paying me very well for my time, & tipping in hundreds for each of his dances." (1 dance = $25 + $100 tip each & every time)
Him: "Oh!"

Also, which clubs have you tried so far? I'm in CO (good friends with PapillionLuvr & many others here) who can attest I'm a good source of information. I may be able to direct you to some clubs with more girls to your liking.

WOW $125 a dance! I guess I can see why you'd hang with him all night. I've been to PT's on Galena St., the other PT's, some skeevy place called dandy dans and once way up north on Pecos. Hm, don't remember the name.

By setting your sights on only the 9 or 10's in a club you may be setting yourself up for continual failure. It's the nature of the beast. If you're trying to get her attention imagine how many others around you are thinking the same?

And you could be potentially missing out on an awesome 7 or 8 in the mix

Yeah, I was going for the gold. I figured if I was paying I should get the ultimate fantasy girl but I've learned a few things here, so we'll see how it goes.

papillonluvr
05-19-2011, 10:28 PM
If you do make the visit, my friend Raven and I (savannah) work Mon, wed, and Sat nights, like from 8pm til 3 am.

If you like the Pt's set up we also have one here, its a full nude no liquor club as well. Not my fave though. The girls there tend to be kind of stuck up.

I can't help much with Denver...I don't work up there often at all, although from the dancers I've spoken to I've heard good things about Shotgun Willies.

Kylea2
05-20-2011, 09:51 PM
One of the clubs you visited (PTs on Galena) is known for mini dances on the stage. Its pretty much run off the higher end entertainers & attracted a rougher clientele of younger customers.

PTs Showclub you may or may not like. I've only been once, but my pre-warning is that there are both male & female entertainers on stages in the main room. The club is also very, very dark.

If you didn't like Dandy Dan's then I'd advise you to stay away from the other local places like Players, Saturdays, Saturday Night Live, & Dream House.

La Boheme is a good club downtown. Its known for having primarily ectomorph/spinner body types. It is "pretty" inside but does have a lot to offer other than the entertainers. The dance area reminds me of an airplane with the seats lined up in one direction, & a center aisle to walk between the two rows of seats. The pearl room used to be their VIP area... its not really private though & simply seems like an extension of the bar. They used to book feature entertainers which would draw a crowd, but I have not seen them do that in awhile. Honestly unless you only want to watch entertainers on stage or talk, I think I'd skip this club.

Shotgun's is a popular club & well known all over the USA. The manager there is known to be the best in Denver, to the point that when he left many followed him to the club he began managing, but he's back at Shotguns now. Entertainer either love or hate the club for various reasons including being required to learn choreography & have specific costumes. The club attracts many entertainers with sort of alternative looks... so tattoos are much more common there. They also tend to have a wider variety of body types. I've never seen any BBWs there, but its not ALL ectomorph (very skinny w/o many curves) like you see in most of the downtown Denver clubs.

If you want a classic gentlemen's club enviroment Diamond & Penthouse (right behind Shotgun Willies) are good bets for quality entertainers. Diamond yo-yos from being really good to just so-so. The last time I was there I was in such dismay at the management that I e-mailed a business associate who was higher up on the ladder. He assured me that upper management was aware of the problems, & were working to resolve the issues. The club has some nice perks such as the steakhouse, & you can "buy off" entertainers from the rotation list to accompany you for dinner on the steakhouse side of the club. Diamond was also grandfathered into being able to sell cigars, so if smoke bothers you then Penthouse is a better bet. Both offer higher end entertainers, & seperate VIP club areas that are much more upscale. With most of the VIP/ club member areas entertainer can't enter unless they are in the company of a VIP/Club member. Personally I've grown more to like the VIP area at Penthouse which allows you a bird's eye view of the club... meaning if a dancer on stage catches you eye you can have a staff member ask her to join you. Once again though, some of the best entertainers never touch the stage or only a few times a night... so once again finding someone you like & returning later is often one of the best solutions.

Luckily though you found SW! There are plenty of us on here from CO. I'd suggest either taking up PapillionLuvr's offer to meet up with herself & Bella (she's also a nice friend of both of us), or simply searching the forums for a bit until you find a few potential entertainers you like, then schedule a time to meet in the clubs.

Best of luck! :-)

If you have other questions feel free to PM, e-mail, or text me. PapillionLuvr & I are both very active on here & in constant contact.

RonClubn
05-21-2011, 03:14 AM
@papillonluvr Thanks for giving me your schedule. I hope to see you soon.

@Kylea2 I really appreciate all the info. I was wondering about the clubs you mentioned, so now I have something to go on. Penthouse sounds like my kind of place. I think I'll give it a try next week.

FBR
05-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Ron, looking at your OP you don't sound that inexperienced to me after reading the subsequent posts. Sounds more like you are trying to finagle the ladies here.

FBR

JoeUnCool
05-22-2011, 09:28 PM
Ok, this just comes over as strange to me. I don't mean that in an offensive way either.:)

Right now, I just don't have the cash to drop a few k each month and when I do have the shillings, I'm stuck with my local establishments, yuck. When I have had the cash and opportunity, I've had no problem with plenty of opportunity. When I haven't been a jerk or pushover, I've found the opportunities available.

LauraSexyCouture
06-03-2011, 09:18 AM
We hang where the money is. If you want to change that you need to ante up at the stage and get our attention. That takes 50's and 100's. It also helps to talk to the cocktailers and ask them for an intro. If you send me a drink I will notice and at least acknowledge you.

lfr
06-13-2011, 05:13 PM
By setting your sights on only the 9 or 10's in a club you may be setting yourself up for continual failure.
And you could be potentially missing out on an awesome 7 or 8 in the mix.
ya know, it's kinda odd. as a guy, I've never been able to 'rank' women like the 1-10 no. system. I can find a flaw and something beautiful in most girls/women. And I mean, I'm obviously attracted to some more than others...

So, how does your SC rating work? And is it different from OTC rating, if you use one? Thanks. 8)