PDA

View Full Version : Elements of stripper game

Slin
06-06-2011, 10:52 PM
So what are common tactics you guys see strippers use to string a customer along and to ensure the illusion of a potential relationship? I've looked in the hustle hut but those tactics seem to be mostly directed towards selling a dance off a cold approach rather then cultivating a relationship. Plus it's always nice to see the perspective from the customer's side.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is giving a customer your number. Of course, this could be a number associated with a cell that is set up just for customers.

yoda57us
06-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Most of the dancers I know don't string a guy along or try to fool him into thinking that they can have any sort of relationship outside of the club. Honestly, at this point no guy should be assuming that a dancer's phone number is meant as anything other than a means of contact for scheduling future visits. Does that mean some guys will take it the wrong way? Absolutely! Is it the lady's problem? No, not really. Her job s to sell dances. Flirting is how she does it. Men who don't recognize P4P for what it is should stay out of strip clubs.

Now, to be sure, there are a few bad apples out there. The most common scam I see is dangling the carrot of a lunch or dinner that is never going to happen...

jester214
06-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Most of the dancers I know don't string a guy along or try to fool him into thinking that they can have any sort of relationship outside of the club. Honestly, at this point no guy should be assuming that a dancer's phone number is meant as anything other than a means of contact for scheduling future visits. Does that mean some guys will take it the wrong way? Absolutely! Is it the lady's problem? No, not really. Her job s to sell dances. Flirting is how she does it. Men who don't recognize P4P for what it is should stay out of strip clubs.

Now, to be sure, there are a few bad apples out there. The most common scam I see is dangling the carrot of a lunch or dinner that is never going to happen...

I'll sort of agree and sort of disagree.

I think a lot of dancer do string guys a long. But I'll also say that I think most of them don't really intend for it to be that way.

Comments like "Oh he knew I wasn't interested he just enjoyed taking me shopping all the time" are ones I've heard too often.

It's a fine line for sure.

jonbecker03
07-02-2011, 12:25 AM
it appears that when a stripper gives you a telephone number (or her email address), all it means is that she wants you to be able to check on when she'll be BACK working at the club.

lfr
07-02-2011, 07:11 PM
it appears that when a stripper gives you a telephone number (or her email address), all it means is that she wants you to be able to check on when she'll be BACK working at the club.
yeah, I mean, I think I'm being strung along now via social sites, but the thing is I genuinely like her and am willing to help her out if I can. i don't mind when she seems like she's hustling me to come in, but i think it sometimes blurs the line of friendship/business transaction.

rickdugan
07-03-2011, 06:47 AM
Stringalong games with PLs that 'fall in love" are not uncommon IMHO, but frankly I think that enumerating them here is pointless. If one remembers that he is not, under any circumstances, going to have a relationship with that stripper, then everything that is said and done can be viewed through the proper lens and stringalong games become easy to spot.

bigmarv
08-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Just another good reason to go into the club, spend some money on dances and drinks, have a good time with the dancer/dancers of your choice and leave your heart at the door as your leaving the club. Just enjoy the SC experience for what it is. :)

JayMustang
08-06-2011, 07:20 AM
Well. I can tell you all the ways girls string along customers. It happens the same way each time to me. Yes, I admit, I try to get strippers OTC. Why? If I am bothering to ask them to hang OTC it's because I think they are worth spending more than 2 minutes talking to in a noisy place. Doesn't mean I want a relationship, all though it some times does. I don't get hurt by it because I understand most strippers view it 100% a job all the time. If I ever find one who is a real person even when they are working I will count myself lucky.

#1 Give you their number. This is a great tactic for them. They will give it to you on just the first night if you wave enough VIP dances in their faces. The idea that the number isn't a lead on is dumb. If we go to the SC, we are probably not a 1 timer, and if we really liked your dance we will be back and find you. No need for you to update me on your work schedule, I don't tell you mine. If it was solely for the purpose of getting you back in when they worked they wouldn't bother telling you random stuff about their life.

#2 They tell you their name. Well they allegedly tell you their name. Best one I had was a stripper's sister text me and told me her real name was something else and she was just going to use me for money. Thats when I knew real names were never real. This will happen anywhere from 1 to 3 visits into the business relationship.

#3 They tell you their days they usually take off. By telling you this, you now think, you might have a chance if you ask them to hang out on those days.

#4 They promise to hang OTC with you.

#5 They don't call you the day you're suppose to hang out.

#6 This is the best one... they get pissed if you see another girl in their club. Jealousy, is a good way to make you think they care about you.

I've never gotten past step 6. If they make plans and don't follow through then they can't require me to not see other girls. Most the time I never get past step 4. I've only had a couple actually get to step 5.

Oh, the OTC is always "free" they say. That's another good line some use to string you along.

AmyLynne
08-06-2011, 11:28 AM

wait thats my thing....

KS_Stevia
08-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Well. I can tell you all the ways girls string along customers. It happens the same way each time to me. Yes, I admit, I try to get strippers OTC. Why? If I am bothering to ask them to hang OTC it's because I think they are worth spending more than 2 minutes talking to in a noisy place. Doesn't mean I want a relationship, all though it some times does. I don't get hurt by it because I understand most strippers view it 100% a job all the time. If I ever find one who is a real person even when they are working I will count myself lucky.

#1 Give you their number. This is a great tactic for them. They will give it to you on just the first night if you wave enough VIP dances in their faces. The idea that the number isn't a lead on is dumb. If we go to the SC, we are probably not a 1 timer, and if we really liked your dance we will be back and find you. No need for you to update me on your work schedule, I don't tell you mine. If it was solely for the purpose of getting you back in when they worked they wouldn't bother telling you random stuff about their life.

#2 They tell you their name. Well they allegedly tell you their name. Best one I had was a stripper's sister text me and told me her real name was something else and she was just going to use me for money. Thats when I knew real names were never real. This will happen anywhere from 1 to 3 visits into the business relationship.

#3 They tell you their days they usually take off. By telling you this, you now think, you might have a chance if you ask them to hang out on those days.

#4 They promise to hang OTC with you.

#5 They don't call you the day you're suppose to hang out.

#6 This is the best one... they get pissed if you see another girl in their club. Jealousy, is a good way to make you think they care about you.

I've never gotten past step 6. If they make plans and don't follow through then they can't require me to not see other girls. Most the time I never get past step 4. I've only had a couple actually get to step 5.

Oh, the OTC is always "free" they say. That's another good line some use to string you along.

Then stop fucking asking them out. If you had any game or swagger you would have already bagged one by now. and why aren't the strippers being "real"? Would it benefit them to tell you they aren't attracted to you and have no intention of dating you or anyone else? Just stop already.

_Elle_
08-10-2011, 08:45 PM
My former regular seems to think he isn't being strung along because she says the reason she won't hang out with him is because he is still married and she wouldn't want him to do it to her in the future. Like, if he hung out with her while he was still married she wouldn't be able to trust him. He easily spends 2k a month on her and she gets 'jealous' if he looks at other girls and basically picks a fight over nothing and will get mad at him. They text and talk on the phone but she will not hang out with him OTC. It's been well over six months now.

lestat1
08-10-2011, 09:04 PM
I've only ever had one dancer try to cultivate me as a regular, and it was the phone number / text messages / making&breaking plans sort of deal. It was fun for a week or so. Then it was annoying and I stopped going to that club for a while.

JayMustang
08-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Then stop fucking asking them out. If you had any game or swagger you would have already bagged one by now. and why aren't the strippers being "real"? Would it benefit them to tell you they aren't attracted to you and have no intention of dating you or anyone else? Just stop already.

He was asking what they do. I told him. I don't think I ever asked for your opinion on it. No, I won't stop asking ones I like. If I really think that I vibe with a chick I ask. You don't ask, then you have no chance to receive. It's not like I ask everyone that dances for me out, just the ones that I go back to see again and again and get to know. It's not like it's the end of the world if they say no or string me along. But if it keeps going on without fruition then I just move on. The ones I go back to are the ones that give me the allusion that they desire me. When the facts stop backing it I lose interest. It's not hard to go find another stripper who will start the thing over, and I never get so attached to a club or dancers that I can't just try for the next one at a different or same club. Plus, I never want to become such a stable part of their income that they beg me to come in and see them cause they are low on cash. Varying how much you spend can help that but if you see them too long and let them string you a long too long then it can become a hostile relationship.

I'm not really into the whole objectifying thing. I don't see one regularly for their looks, I only see dancers regularly for their personality. I know, I am weird. Sometimes I go and do a fun night just for the body but it's very rare.

yoda57us
08-11-2011, 11:33 AM
He was asking what they do. I told him. I don't think I ever asked for your opinion on it.

You don't have to ask. This is a message board. We all get to respond to whatever we want to. If you want to ramble-on about how to pick up strippers with no contrary points of view you should go start a blog someplace...

JayMustang
08-12-2011, 06:48 AM
You don't have to ask. This is a message board. We all get to respond to whatever we want to. If you want to ramble-on about how to pick up strippers with no contrary points of view you should go start a blog someplace...

Doesn't mean he has to respond in a mean hearted manner. I thought this was a place for people with something in common. I didn't think it was a place to tell each other what to do with rough language :/

rickdugan
08-12-2011, 09:04 AM
Doesn't mean he has to respond in a mean hearted manner. I thought this was a place for people with something in common. I didn't think it was a place to tell each other what to do with rough language :/

As he checks the color of the ribbon, just be sure, as he types the response...

Is this a serious post? If so, then man up dude. If you don't like how you are treated, try to use a little wit and humor and give it back. That post seemed a little whiney.

yoda57us
08-12-2011, 09:12 AM

LOL, Jay, do yourself a favor, log-off, go find your man-pants and then come on back.

The conversation here is open and honest. We speak what's on our minds. We are total strangers talking about strip clubs and strippers. That is what we have in common...

StripMonkey
08-13-2011, 05:04 PM

Seemed like a reasonable response. Did not see the rough language...

KS_Stevia
08-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Do you need a Midol Jay? Does your vagina hurt especially badly today?

I think I might have an extra one for you in my pillbox....

doc-catfish
08-16-2011, 08:02 AM
I've probably had some degree of regular phone contact with three different girls over the past five years or so, and I'm grateful that all of them have kept things professional, and haven't tried any string along games.

Of course, I've never called any of them with an intention of other than setting up a visit. Maybe my good "luck" has something to do with that.

JayMustang
08-17-2011, 07:47 AM
LOL, Jay, do yourself a favor, log-off, go find your man-pants and then come on back.

The conversation here is open and honest. We speak what's on our minds. We are total strangers talking about strip clubs and strippers. That is what we have in common...

He can do whatever he wants, but I figured someone 18+ would be smart enough to speak his mind without cussing. I don't find that most people are receptive to opinions or advice when laced with obscenities. That's all I am saying. He could have just said, "well if it's getting you nowhere don't do it".

Maybe I just expects more than little kid responses on a website most people below 18 would have no experience giving their input on.

setian
08-17-2011, 09:13 AM
Dude, seriously get out of the butt hurt mood.

That and realize maybe the reason you are upset here and are frustrated with asking out strippers to be turned down is the fact that you are oozing estrogen and easily succumb to the powers of pussy(yes, pussy has powers,at least i know mine does as does my pout).

This is a forum, don't post your opinion without expecting another's. Sometime's it's nice, other's not so much. Just like the real world.

DigitalDemon
08-30-2011, 07:35 AM

This is supposed to make you think they care about you? I thought they got jealous because they thought they were going to get all your money and there you were tipping another girl. *shrug*

KeithDoxen
09-02-2011, 09:27 AM
So what are common tactics you guys see strippers use to string a customer along and to ensure the illusion of a potential relationship?

One girl who was an espcially good hustler ITC tried to convince me that she wanted to take things OTC. She gave me her number, and she would text me and suggest lunch or going to the mall or whatever. I didn't go. Why? Because I figured there was a pretty good chance that she was going to hustle me for P4P, or perhaps try to establish a sugar daddy relationship with me. I got mental images of us walking through the mall and her going from store to store and ringing things up on my credit card. LOL.

Asian Sensation
09-03-2011, 08:00 AM
I got mental images of us walking through the mall and her going from store to store and ringing things up on my credit card. LOL.

Very smart! Can't claim I would have had the same willpower.

iDontGoPrivate
10-29-2011, 02:44 PM
So what are common tactics you guys see strippers use to string a customer along and to ensure the illusion of a potential relationship? .

Money in advance.

If she's really going to meet up with you OTC, she'll be cool with you tipping her when the time comes. A good sign of an impending hustle is if she asks you to tip now for things that will happen later.

KeithDoxen
10-29-2011, 05:22 PM
So what are common tactics you guys see strippers use to string a customer along and to ensure the illusion of a potential relationship?

Also the strippers who are into the whole game of pretending that they "like" you tend to ask subtle questions that the guy may infer indicate some level of interest in him as a potential partner. She'll ask him the sorts of questions that a girl asks a guy on a coffee date at Starbucks when she's trying to determine whether they have some level of compatibility. Some girls who do this may just be making conversation, but I suspect there are some who are trying to identify the P.L.'s in the club who are ready and willing to believe that every stripper is into them, and who will start to dish out money just as soon as that fantasy is verified.

Slin
12-01-2011, 02:37 AM
^ I've gotten the "Do you have a girlfriend?" line a couple of times. As you may know, that's something that a regular girl would ask if they are interested in you so it should fall under the " sorts of questions that a girl asks a guy on a coffee date at Starbucks when she's trying to determine whether they have some level of compatibility" category you mentioned.

JoeUnCool
12-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Dude, seriously get out of the butt hurt mood.

That and realize maybe the reason you are upset here and are frustrated with asking out strippers to be turned down is the fact that you are oozing estrogen and easily succumb to the powers of pussy(yes, pussy has powers,at least i know mine does as does my pout).

This is a forum, don't post your opinion without expecting another's. Sometime's it's nice, other's not so much. Just like the real world.

I thought I was the whiner of the crowd. :O

setian
12-01-2011, 10:22 PM

You can't handle it. Reach down.

yoda57us
12-02-2011, 01:43 PM

Don't worry, You are...