PDA

View Full Version : What's your fetish?

domino.damoiselle
06-15-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm curious to hear about everyone's fetishes..

I'm big into the Dom(me)/sub roles. I'm a sub by nature, but recently I've been a lot more dominant. I'm really into humiliation (giving and receiving) and being slapped on my face, spanked (over the knee) and various roleplay scenarios.

Kylea2
06-15-2011, 06:22 PM
Oddly enough, only one person on this site knows my fetish... & it's one of the blue members.

Kylea2
06-16-2011, 08:59 PM
How about a hint? }:D

I've hinted at it on here before. ;) I'll put it this way... even though it doesn't seem a bit odd to me, there's only one site online devoted to it.

lfr
06-17-2011, 08:55 PM
I don't think I have one. I had one girlfriend who said I liked to be submissive, but I dunno. But I do kinda like it when I girl takes control (but no crazy stuff). And I felt kinda weird when an ex was kinda into the submissive stuff too, she liked being tied up, choked and all. I just like regular love sex stuff mostly.

The Contessa
06-17-2011, 09:02 PM
Tie me up and call me Sally!

I wouldn't call the world of D/s a "fetish" per say... but it certainly is a bit of an obsession. Or rather, I have a bit of an obsession about serving my Mistress. And my Mistress' beautiful bum!

whirlerz
12-25-2011, 10:03 AM
Wearing Latex..recently replaced a skirt I had sold..along w/leggings pants, want those next..
miniskirts, esp. leather, especially w/over the knee boots

WayneCider
12-26-2011, 06:26 AM
Not sure if it could be called a fetish, but I've been pretty obsessed with popping my cockhead into my wife's posterior fornix (aka cul de sac).

Coastie Joe
12-27-2011, 10:33 AM
Me too Trabek except with your mother