PDA

View Full Version : Expanding Agency

Marcus1
06-20-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm in the process of expanding my Adult Entertainment agency and could use a little input. Currently I'm working with a few Strip Clubs and booking Private Parties. I would like to expand the business a bit to include various other Adult themed acts and Services such as Feature Dancers, Burlesque Acts, "Little People" Acts, and such. I'm thinking that by doing so, I can work with a wider customer market. I've considered bringing on Acts that Don't Include Nudity such as Bands, Racy Comedians, Sexy Dance Acts and so on that I could market to Regular Night clubs and bars. Am I biting off more than I could chew or is this a reasonable idea? I'm located on Long Island New York midway between New York City and The Hamptons, and Just across the bay from Fire Island. Any input would really help. I'm also looking into opening a members-only Topless Carwash.

Marcus1
06-29-2011, 12:05 PM
So Know one has any thoughts or advise on the subject??? I guess I'll just have to go with what my gut tells me... I hate having to trust my gut...Last time I did, I ended up Married (LOL). But any input could really help. The people I've talked to or have involved in this are a little close to the deal or just agreeing with me to keep me happy.8)

DottieMay
07-01-2011, 01:52 AM
You should post this in either the other work or stripping category. You will get more replies :)

ExoticMoments2You
07-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Sounds like you have some great ideas... go for it! Place some ads to find more Entertainers on what you are going for. It may take a while to get a full crew of people, but as long as you continue to work on your company... it will in time be a big hit!
Start by making your website, get employes, and start advertising. Remember that nothing happens over night... be patient and go for your dreams. Good Luck! :)