PDA

View Full Version : Need help from SM sister please!! Need SM info tonight. Important.

Cam_Model_Jess
07-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Hello ladies,

I'm supposed to be moving across the country, and I'm going out of state tomorrow morning to look for an apartment.

The only problem? I never saved any of the envelopes from my paychecks. I have the address that's on the front of the check, but I need the address that comes on the envelope. If I can't get this info, the apartment companies I apply with won't have any contact info for an employer. Major issue.

If I remember correctly, the Seattle address is on the envelope, and I can't find it online.

Can anyone help me out here? Also, I know they're going to ask for a contact person to verify employment. I have the IM address of one employee, but I'm not sure if she's even the right person for them to contact. Can anyone help me out here?

If you don't want to post this info on the boards, please send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks ladies!!

tinydancer23
07-10-2011, 05:31 PM
i'd recommend emailing vanessa - [email protected] - she might be able to give you the proper info to provide the apartment company. she's streamate's model representative and she's usually really fast about responding. she may even be able to give you a number they can call. but you aren't technically an employee of streamate - you're an independent contractor - so streamate isn't required to provide you with any of this information or talk to the apartment company as your employer. you're self-employed.

Cam_Model_Jess
07-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the response. Yes, I know I'm an independent contractor. I did my own taxes :( However, apartment companies want to see paychecks, and though most of them won't contact employers, a lot of the ones where I'm moving do, and I'm not sure they'll understand the exact situation. I'm trying to keep them from finding out exactly what I do for Streamate, so I'll probably not give them contact info, but if they need to verify that the paychecks are real or something, I might need some kind on info to give them. I'll e-mail the person you referred me to. Thanks.

prettygreeneyes
07-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Could you print a copy of your bank statement and show regular deposits from depositing your checks? That's what I did for my apartment and they never needed to verify anything or know what I do, they just needed to see that there was money coming in.

SweetLoliKitten
07-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Showing of the bank statement for the last 60 days always helps. When I still worked in a club and was getting a new apt they wanted to see checks as well but there were none; so I just showed them my bank statement and that was sufficient for them.

I'd still look for the info but go ahead and have one printed in case you can't.

radazgirl82
07-13-2011, 12:19 AM
I hope I am not doing anything wrong by posting this information, if I am please delete it...

Here are the different address that I have for SM

Rena Erotocritou
c/o Streamates Limited
Ariel Secretaries Limited
196, Arch Makarios Avenue, Ariel Corner
1st Floor, Office 102, #57528
3316 Limassol - Cyprus
Fax: (US) 1-206-441-2794

and U.S.

Streamates Limited
P.O. Box 2468.
Seattle, WA 98111-2468

Also SM which most people say is owned by Brazzers is not, it is owned by FCI which is the same company which also owns Brazzers and over 10,000+ adult themed sites.

Maybe this information helps in some way....