PDA

View Full Version : Late Hours OTC

rickdugan
09-18-2011, 07:35 PM
In many places OTC is readily available with a fine lady, but one must wait until she is done with her shift or find a gal who is willing to leave early. Now I club in a place where the hours run very late, but in my local clubs I can often work that out. Also, in many of the places I travel to the clubs close at or before 2:00, which is not too bad. However, in some of my travel clubs this issue can make things difficult.

Dallas and Mobile (AL) are two places where this has presented some difficulty. In both places there are clubs that close anywhere from 4-6 in the morning and the girls are hard pressed to leave early. Frankly, some of the time I can hang and sometimes I miss out on opportunities. I have had more than a few instances where, when I woke up in the morning, I listed to cell phone voicemails from girls calling at 4:30 am wondering if I still wanted them to stop by. My intentions were good, but between general fatigue and some alcohol consumption I just did not wake up when the phone rang.

Now on the flip side, there are times that this has worked out in my favor. If I have an early morning, there is nothing like a 5am suck and fuck with a hot young lady to start the day off right. }:D After a decent night sleep, having a young lady show up to the room can be a lot of fun, but all too often I am up too late - and have consumed a wee bit too much Jack - to deal with it that early. Perhaps it is an age thing, but there it is.

Anyway, his may be too estoric for this place, but it is something that I admittedly struggle with in some cities.