PDA

View Full Version : Fingering dancers during a LD

rickdugan
09-27-2011, 09:37 AM
Every so often I hear or read a story about a guy sticking his finger in a dancer's vagina or asshole during a lapdance. In fact, it sounds like it is becoming more common nowadays.

Who does this stuff? More importantly, why? What is the thrill in putting a finger in a girl's vagina or, even more bizarre, her asshole during an open lapdance? I just don't get it. If I like a girl enough that I am getting worked up, the last thing that I want to put inside her is my finger - LOL.

Even if she is a so-called "extras" girl, I don't see how fingering her in a lapdance helps his cause beyond letting her know that he is a live one. In fact, I could see this making a girl who might otherwise have been receptive to other things very uncomfortable and effectively killing whatever else that Finger Guy might have been able to arrange. But hey, at least he has a smelly finger to remember her by. ;)

Anyway, just my :twocents:

deadofwinter246
09-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Unfortunately, I had this happen to me on my first day in a new club when I was younger. Evidently this customer was a regular, and the manager "encouraged" this activity- and was even watching as I tried to elude the guy's advances. Security stood by and watched as I was violated. Needless to say, I never worked at this club again, but I did know tons of dancers who this happened too, and plenty of managers who looked the other way. I refuse to work in a place that I feel safe and in which I feel I can work in a professional manner. We are dancers, not hookers.. these guys need to visit Las Vegas and go to a brothel if they want that kind of stuff! I know it must be tempting for some, but seriously, that's the point of a strip club, and they know this going in the door!! At least you seem to be a guy who is amazed that someone might do this.. lol.

GiGi

gypsydancer
09-27-2011, 10:11 AM
i would have broke that bastards nose, let him explain that to his friends/family.^

kaiarose
09-27-2011, 11:07 AM
I hope those guys itch their noses later and regret doing that :P Dirty Sanchez anyone??!

rickdugan
09-27-2011, 01:18 PM
I refuse to work in a place that I feel safe and in which I feel I can work in a professional manner. We are dancers, not hookers.. these guys need to visit Las Vegas and go to a brothel if they want that kind of stuff! I know it must be tempting for some, but seriously, that's the point of a strip club, and they know this going in the door!! At least you seem to be a guy who is amazed that someone might do this.. lol.

I am, but certainly not because I'm looking to qualify for sainthood anytime soon. ;) As many around here know, I do things with dancers that you and others would probably find objectionable, though of course rarely ITC and obviously with full consent. What bothers me is the thought of guys pulling this crap on an unsuspecting girl. I am amazed by this as well as how often I hear about it happening now, even in relatively clean clubs.

What does one of the guys think when he sticks his finger in her asshole and she jumps off of the chair? What could this possibly do for him? Is there a certain type of guy that is prone to try something like this? Just a couple of months ago a guy tried to stick his finger in the ass of a local favorite of mine and, not surprisingly, she stopped the dance. Was it worth it to him?

The more I learn the less I seem to know. /:O

yoda57us
09-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Who does this stuff? More importantly, why? What is the thrill in putting a finger in a girl's vagina or, even more bizarre, her asshole during an open lapdance? I just don't get it. If I like a girl enough that I am getting worked up, the last thing that I want to put inside her is my finger - LOL.

LOL, I was ready to raise my hand until you put the part about the open lap dance in. Honestly I've put my fingers in all sorts of places in the privacy of the VIP room but it's never been without invitation. The idiots that think it's OK to try this stuff during an LD puzzle me as well. For some reason they think it's OK...just like the guys who pull their dick out...

From all accounts the bad behavior has only gotten worse over the last few years. FWIW, a true "extras" girl will at least want to get VIP money out of you before she let's a guy start diddling her girlie parts...or anything else!

bem401
09-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Done hundreds of dances, never done that. I suppose I could have with some dancers had I pushed for it but I never did. Hell, two of my favorite dancers (in RI to boot) essentially had a "keep your hands to yourself" policy that I was generally expected to follow.

kdogg247
09-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Every so often I hear or read a story about a guy sticking his finger in a dancer's vagina or asshole during a lapdance. In fact, it sounds like it is becoming more common nowadays.

Even if she is a so-called "extras" girl, I don't see how fingering her in a lapdance helps his cause beyond letting her know that he is a live one. In fact, I could see this making a girl who might otherwise have been receptive to other things very uncomfortable and effectively killing whatever else that Finger Guy might have been able to arrange. But hey, at least he has a smelly finger to remember her by. ;)

The surprise finger doesn't seem to be well thought out. Maybe the guys are just acting on impulse.

rickdugan
09-27-2011, 07:44 PM
The surprise finger doesn't seem to be well thought out. Maybe the guys are just acting on impulse.

Some maybe, but for others I think that it is a game designed to push the limits and see what they can get away with.

kdogg247
09-29-2011, 12:45 PM
I think that alot of these guys are trying to relive their 8th grade "coming of age" moment when they got away with some stinky finger that they could brag to their friends about ;)

There's no shortage of dumbasses in the world. That's for sure.

Vyanka
09-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Just bc it's common, it doesn't mean that it gives someone the right to automatically go fishing in someone's thong. A lot of us don't like or allow that shit....um, you will get smacked hard in the face for BS like that. It's a violation.

Not directed to the OP, just saying in general.

rickdugan
09-29-2011, 05:17 PM
Just bc it's common, it doesn't mean that it gives someone the right to automatically go fishing in someone's thong. A lot of us don't like or allow that shit....um, you will get smacked hard in the face for BS like that. It's a violation.

Not directed to the OP, just saying in general.

Vyanks, I think that we all agree that it is not ok for a guy to do that and I don't believe that anyone who posted in this thread was suggesting otherwise.

Now as a guy posting in blue, I was of course looking at it from a customer perspective, but as I'm sure you noticed the theme of my posts is bafflement regarding why acustomer would do this or what he/she (that's for you lopaw!) gets out of it.

Now in terms of dancers liking or allowing it, I have no doubt many do not and I think the consensus in this thread is that it is not a good thing to do. However, again, my point really is about the customers in this scenario. Even if a girl does encourage or welcome it - and there are some that do - I still don't see what the customer gets out of it or why he/she would do it.

But I have no doubt that up in pink the dancers could fill up a thread quickly just talking about morons that try to pull this stuff.

Anyway, there it is fwiw.

JoeUnCool
09-29-2011, 05:39 PM
LOL, I was ready to raise my hand until you put the part about the open lap dance in. Honestly I've put my fingers in all sorts of places in the privacy of the VIP room but it's never been without invitation. The idiots that think it's OK to try this stuff during an LD puzzle me as well. For some reason they think it's OK...just like the guys who pull their dick out...

From all accounts the bad behavior has only gotten worse over the last few years. FWIW, a true "extras" girl will at least want to get VIP money out of you before she let's a guy start diddling her girlie parts...or anything else!

I'm right there with you. I've never claimed to be a saint, and god knows what I've done in the vip room (or at my place), but it ws always the girl that initiated everything. Now, I don't do this anymore nor do I particularly need it. But, seriously, shoving my finger, fist, arm up inside of a girl in the the open area, how can this be stimulating to anyone? I can't imagine that she is prepared, or excited, about all of a sudden having some drunk fatty with his fingers in some place she wasn't prepared for. And management lets this happen? In plain site? I seriously don't get the excitement out of this.

Now, what happens between two consenting adults in private, go rick, yoda, and everyone else.

Aurora_Sunset
09-29-2011, 05:43 PM
Almost every time a guy has tried to pull weird touching crap on me and I got offended, they seemed to like the excuse that they were "just trying to give me something back" ::) I feel like inappropriate touching is like the in-person equivalent of dick-pics. Guys bury themselves in denial so they can somehow convince themselves that it does something for us...

JoeUnCool
09-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Now in terms of dancers liking or allowing it, I have no doubt many do not and I think the consensus in this thread is that it is not a good thing to do. .....................

not sure I agree with that. I've found enough dancers that took the initiative with me. Its most likely based on a combination of "I'm not a dick" to them and I have some money, so why not try to get some more. The reasons for this can be many, but the key part is that they all took the initiative. I never tried to stick anything inside of a dancer when it wasn't asked for or in public. :O

But I have no doubt that up in pink the dancers could fill up a thread quickly just talking about morons that try to pull this stuff.

This is the basement, not the penthouse. Too many dancer postings complaining about this will be ignored. :P

DesuvsDeath
09-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Almost every time a guy has tried to pull weird touching crap on me and I got offended, they seemed to like the excuse that they were "just trying to give me something back" ::) I feel like inappropriate touching is like the in-person equivalent of dick-pics. Guys bury themselves in denial so they can somehow convince themselves that it does something for us...
OMG YES! "But I want you to enjoy it, too!"
Like... really... do you think some guy I'm only talking to for money trying to jam his fingers awkwardly in my vagina is gonna get me off? Do you... understand that penetration unacompanied by arousal isn't a pleasant feeling?

jannisary
09-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Some maybe, but for others I think that it is a game designed to push the limits and see what they can get away with.

I agree. I think its also a power thing, to push past her limits.

I've been invited and coaxed into fingering by dancers before but its always been in private. It's not something I really look for but its happened.

rickdugan
09-30-2011, 04:03 AM
There are many things I like about you rick, including your inclusiveness pertaining to all things blue ;D.

"it ain't easy being pink"

LOL. All part of my master plan to encourage you to share more of your salacious stories. ;)

Seriously, you bring a lot to the table in these discussion threads and I enjoy your posts on here as well as the other board that we both post on. I think most of the other guys around here share those sentiments.

jester214
09-30-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm with Rick... I personally wouldn't get any enjoyment out of it, and not sure what I would do if it it was requested verbally.

rickdugan
10-03-2011, 04:04 AM
not sure I agree with that. I've found enough dancers that took the initiative with me.

Which is why I included the following (I bolded for easy reference):

Even if a girl does encourage or welcome it - and there are some that do - I still don't see what the customer gets out of it or why he/she would do it.

And I'll let the rest of my statement stand on its own. I just don't understand what a guy gets from fingering a girl in a club.

This is the basement, not the penthouse. Too many dancer postings complaining about this will be ignored. :P

As far as I'm concerned pinks are very welcome here in the basement, whether they are agreeing or complaining. However, I have noticed that the ones that complain don't often return once they receive the unvarnished opinions of blues who normally feel more constrained up in pink. In fact, I was pleased recently to have one of those "Why do fatter/uglier girls sell more dances than me?" posts down here and to be able to respond to it directly.

KS_Stevia
10-11-2011, 07:56 PM
This is a very traumatic and violating thing, especially when done quickly, roughly, and covertly when I was turned around. Its a million times worse than anything, akin to not paying and/or whipping out the dick.

Its those moments that make dancing degrading because anyone who tries to force finger fuck a person's delicate insides is not seeing them as a human who feels pain and can catch infections.

Ugh, it makes me seriously angry.

bigmarv
10-23-2011, 03:21 PM
I've never fingered a dancer who didn't invite that sort of fun, but it's never happened to me with a dancer that I've known for a short period of time. I usually have to visit them several times before that sort of thing happens.

Kellydancer
11-01-2011, 03:00 PM
I understand guys wanting to finger women in the vagina but the as just seems dirty to me. There are so many germs in the ass and if the girl is say constipated the guy gets more than he bargained for (or maybe he wants it). Putting fingers in either place does cause a lot of germs to both and really don't get it at all. I've never let a guy finger me in this respect (only guys I was dating or in FWBs with)and any guy who tries sees I move away from his hand fast. I don't want his germs inside of me at all.

simple(headed?)guy
11-02-2011, 09:16 AM
I understand guys wanting to finger women in the vagina but the as just seems dirty to me. There are so many germs in the ass and if the girl is say constipated the guy gets more than he bargained for (or maybe he wants it). Putting fingers in either place does cause a lot of germs to both and really don't get it at all. I've never let a guy finger me in this respect (only guys I was dating or in FWBs with)and any guy who tries sees I move away from his hand fast. I don't want his germs inside of me at all.

Yep, I was just thinking along the same lines. Who knows where that guys hands have been or what they've been into... And speaking as a guy, there's no big sexual release for me by poking my finger into a dancers kitty, so why do it?

Kellydancer
11-02-2011, 10:44 AM
Yeah it's weird to me. I think of a few clubs where we got a few blue collar guys who often came in on break. Since they worked with their hands their hands could have had oil or worse on them. Even the white collar guys could have had food on their fingers or went to the bathroom and didn't wash. It's gross. Luckily I never dealt with this but yes it does get me sick.

big bear
01-12-2012, 10:05 PM
If I were a stripper which I'm not cos I'm.a guy but if I were and someone tried to finger me uninvited I would find out where they live burn down there house murder there family and just for badness rape there favorite pet
Because they deserve to be treated this way for violating someone's privacy see how they like it

james1557
01-19-2012, 11:12 AM
I have to say that I disagree with most of the guys above. The opportunity is rare but I enjoy touching a girl when it is offered. In one club here in England, a girl with whom I had several dances one evening actively invited me to finger me, explaining precisely how to do it without being caught on the cameras. When I am next in the area I shall hope to see her again - I have her number. I tried but sadly she is not interested in OTC. In another small private club where there is a lot more touching during private dances - and even some in the main dance area - I frequently get the opportunity and sometimes get as far as to help a girl come. For me that is fun.

Coastie Joe
01-24-2012, 05:49 AM
There was a Gal in the old Mario's of Johnston RI (closed now) that used to suck on your middle finger and guide it into her Vag while grinding on you in the cow girl position. I was with a pal of mine after a Stag party, we were sitting side by each getting lap dances. The girls were in kind of a competition i guess. My dancer gave me the cleavage browski and his dancer proceded to grab his hand, suck his middle finger and then guide it into her, and grind on it until the song ended.
At the end of the song my budy pulls his finger out, reaches over to me and saye "Does this smell infected to you?"
I laughed so hard I had to pee.
The dancer was pissed, and all my buddy could say was "What???"

01-24-2012, 06:32 PM
I usually take a cue from the dancer. If she is grinding on my stuff and i think she is attracted to me, i will try it. i have tried it twice and only with girls that i know are clean dancers. Usually the girls that give extras are nasty and my stuff just turtles even thinking about a lapdance from them, they will come up to you and grabbed your junk. Those girls just make you sick thinking about fingering them. I have only done it twice and both were the most beautiful dancers i have ever seen. I watch them and you can tell they didn't do extras. Once the girl said i could touch outside but stay out of the panties. I respected that and left it alone. The other time the girl really liked it and was riding my fingers and moaning and groaning.

If a girl is air dancing, i don't even try it...i can just see her on stage. I can have a better time tipping at the stage.

At any strip club, half or more of the dancers allow whatever you want if you are good looking or have a lot of money.

I guess it's the same as the girls coming up to you to and grabbing your stuff. If they are ugly or really aggressive, it makes you sick and want them to go away. If they are pretty and nice then you are open to it and welcome it. I really hate clubs that have a lot of ugly girls that give extras. I think it's a challenge to the guys to see how far they can get.

Flickdreams
01-24-2012, 06:41 PM
OMG YES! "But I want you to enjoy it, too!"
Like... really... do you think some guy I'm only talking to for money trying to jam his fingers awkwardly in my vagina is gonna get me off? Do you... understand that penetration unacompanied by arousal isn't a pleasant feeling?

bwah ha ha ha - and now its your turn buddy *jams stiletto up his orrifice*. I'm going to stop visiting this side, it just makes me angry, frustrated and sad, and really, I get enough of this sort of behaviour from personal experience ITC and I don't need to hear about all the shit thats happening while I'm enjoying my SW as well.

slowpoke
01-24-2012, 07:05 PM
http://www.jokebuddha.com/joke/Indian_in_the_whore_house

4everresolutions
01-24-2012, 07:19 PM
I would just like to state somewhat-publicly; I have never, nor will I ever, find the penetration of some random, unknown-to-me mans germy finger inside my lady-bits (or other unmentionables) pleasurable.

Any man who thinks otherwise is seriously fucked in the head. Men have more sense than that.

safado
01-24-2012, 07:23 PM
I usually take a cue from the dancer. If she is grinding on my stuff and i think she is attracted to me, i will try it. i have tried it twice and only with girls that i know are clean dancers. Usually the girls that give extras are nasty and my stuff just turtles even thinking about a lapdance from them, they will come up to you and grabbed your junk. Those girls just make you sick thinking about fingering them. I have only done it twice and both were the most beautiful dancers i have ever seen. I watch them and you can tell they didn't do extras. Once the girl said i could touch outside but stay out of the panties. I respected that and left it alone. The other time the girl really liked it and was riding my fingers and moaning and groaning.

If a girl is air dancing, i don't even try it...i can just see her on stage. I can have a better time tipping at the stage.

At any strip club, half or more of the dancers allow whatever you want if you are good looking or have a lot of money.

I guess it's the same as the girls coming up to you to and grabbing your stuff. If they are ugly or really aggressive, it makes you sick and want them to go away. If they are pretty and nice then you are open to it and welcome it. I really hate clubs that have a lot of ugly girls that give extras. I think it's a challenge to the guys to see how far they can get.

If they didn't do extras how do you explain them giving you extras?

rockie
01-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Safado: Bill's got it going on!

unbeleavable
01-24-2012, 07:57 PM
If the offer was never asked...with said rules would there be extras?

mortalman
01-24-2012, 10:02 PM
If they didn't do extras how do you explain them giving you extras?

Wait ... What? ...

AAaaarrrrrgh!!!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyc8k20o6U1r4y8dbo1_250.gif

kaiarose
01-25-2012, 07:49 AM
I would just like to state somewhat-publicly; I have never, nor will I ever, find the penetration of some random, unknown-to-me mans germy finger inside my lady-bits (or other unmentionables) pleasurable.

Any man who thinks otherwise is seriously fucked in the head. Men have more sense than that.

I don't know what's worse though, the guy who is offered the dancer's vagina or the nasty ho who puts his fingers inside her. Which btw, if she does it with you she's probably doing it with everyone. So wash your yeast infected hands off after that dance! Or is this considered "selling sensuality"? ;D

cherryblossomsinspring
01-26-2012, 04:41 PM

So wait it's ok to forcefully finger rape a CLEAN DANCER that doesn't want to fuck, suck or be touched that way in the club vs the girls that are open to doing it? Hmmm so you consider the other girls dirty yet you're making a clean dancer feel not only violated but dirty? Ohh and you're hot with money too. Is that why you have you email address up there? Expecting a few contacts to hit you up? Wouldn't a dirty girl contact you vs a clean girl? This is really getting all too confusing. So yes you're right the challenge for a guy to see how far he can get, but how is it a challenge really if you force a finger up someone's vagina? It's not like you're asking her first so ....

rickdugan
01-27-2012, 07:32 AM
I usually take a cue from the dancer. If she is grinding on my stuff and i think she is attracted to me, i will try it. i have tried it twice and only with girls that i know are clean dancers...

So, in other words, you tried it on girls who were least likely to be receptive to it and who didn't tell you upfront that it was ok. You are really something special.

And btw, they weren't attracted to you, they no doubt grind on every other guy the same way. You were just another fucktard who tried to stick his finger in their vaginas for the cost of a LD. And the girl who let you get away with it probably did the same thing for every other pathetic shit who gets his rocks off from sticking his finger inside a girl in an open LD area.

I will never understand guys like you. Have you really convinced yourself that she liked it? And what do you really get from it anyway? Do you know what kind of emotional damage that you could be doing to a young girl by unexpectedly penetrating her while she is already in a vulnerable position? You posted that nonsense like you were proud of yourself for pushing these girls boundaries. What you should be is ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of girls who had not agreed beforehand to what you were going to do.

Unfortunately, from what I am hearing from the dancers with whom I interact, it would seem that there are a lot of guys like you out there trying to pull the same crap.

Kessler
01-28-2012, 03:23 AM
Men have more sense than that.

Sadly, no, many really don't. They enter the SC and pay their $$ and check common sense at the door, I've noticed. Just the other night, as I was passing by a booth, a guy was frantically trying to zip up his fly while the girl yelled, "I'm not fucking around..." At what point did this guy think dropping his trou was acceptable in front of a girl who he clearly hadn't met before in an area open for all the public to see? Again, common sense checked at the door.

See Bill's statements - "if she is grinding my stuff and i think she is attracted to me". Okay... beyond the obvious 'she's not really attracted to you' part, let's say even if she WAS, Bill, do you go around trying to stick your finger up every girl who flirts with you? At Starbucks? At the supermarket? That type of guy goes by another term and he usually ends up registered with a certain database.

Optimist
01-30-2012, 06:38 PM

OMG, it's so on time that I just saw this! I had a guy in the VIP doing double dances with another couple and we're getting along great. He looks like my ex so I'm really loving this guy and out of nowhere he attempts the smelly finger move. DUUUUUUUDE! WTF Who DOES that???! Killed the mojo totally. I suddenly had to take a break to drink my Guinness and switched off with the other girl. Wanker.

sadbuttrue
02-05-2012, 07:53 AM
There are some places, like one in Ct, where dances are sort of out in the open, but separated by cubicles. So you could walk by and if you were really looking you could see. The bouncers do look, but don't if you know what I mean. So what goes on there is a lot of HJs and so in response sometimes you might do the same, so I have to say "Guilty!".

If you mean un-solicited, for lack of a better word, then no.

Sad