PDA

View Full Version : Do dancers make the best sex partners?

WayneCider
10-26-2011, 07:49 AM
I've found women who like dancing, or dance professionally, seem to have the best body language when communicating sexually.

Does anyone else notice this?

Khoage
11-11-2011, 10:52 PM
meh. Not really. If they still feel like they're on stage they kinda suck in the sack. They fail to make the connection with you. The sexiness rarely translates into the relationship. With certain exceptions, that lady stays on stage.

Khoage
11-11-2011, 11:43 PM
^They become like regular people when they're off the stage (is what I mean to say)!

yoda57us
11-12-2011, 08:39 AM
I've found women who like dancing, or dance professionally, seem to have the best body language when communicating sexually.

Are you talking about strippers or women who dance in musical theater etc.

WayneCider
11-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Are you talking about strippers or women who dance in musical theater etc.

Dancers in general. More specifically, women who see movement as a deeper form of self expression. Yes, strippers would fall into that category as well.

DigitalDemon
11-15-2011, 05:05 AM
The chances of them being a good sex partner is the same chance as any other girl you would meet.

yoda57us
11-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Dancers in general. More specifically, women who see movement as a deeper form of self expression. Yes, strippers would fall into that category as well.

LOL, well, I've never been with a professional dancer but the vast majority of strippers see it as a means of revenue, not self-expression. Still, just about all of my sex partners since my ex and I split have been strippers or former strippers and I ain't complainin'! }:D

I suppose that if I really wanted to form a valid comparison I would have to date a few non-dancers but, frankly, why would I want to mess up a good thing?

Coit
11-24-2011, 07:51 PM

Some yes some no. Most just want it over with quick but that says something about them mainly they suck in bed. Of course it takes a special breed of creepo to get a stripper to fall in love with them so that would help, but most are just average at best. A couple I have known though , yeah, they could suck it with the best of em.

WayneCider
11-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Thanks for all the responses!

Doc Holliday
12-10-2011, 01:12 PM
if any content is published here, you need the permission of both the author and the publisher (the owner of this site) to use it elsewhere. . . . . .

UV69
12-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Interms of girls that like girls the best sex I ever had was with my stripper ex gfs. They were girls that knew how to move seductively, were very sexually expressive, & I would say had way more experience going down on other girls then most the other highly sexual super hott girls I get with.

I don't think stripping is what makes me a great lay, but let's face it I have years of experience turning people on & being a lesbian stripper with a bit of a sex addiction it's like I've had the endless buffet built in to my everyday work routine so if I haven't gained some lessons in the sex ed department well it would be a shame.

I'm sure no all strippers are great at sex (especially hott gg sex), but I know how to pick them & I'm never shocked when I find out she either is or was once another stripper. Infact once I know that about a girl I kinda rises the bar for me in terms of sexual expectations cuz it brings back memories of being with these super hott stripper exes of mine that were the only girls that could keep up with me & the sex was soo amazing that all we did everyday all day was wake up to sex ,eat, fuck, make money, & have more sex like hardcore nephos. I swear I stripped at 1st simply to have a job that would support me doing my gf all day with only having to work by doing something else as minimal as possible which for us stripping was cuz we could work & bank together the few hrs we wanted as well as take as many sex breaks in the back as we needed. It really was sex that was almost way to good cuz we were like addicts about it, but I have never had sex that was even remotely as amazing with women that didn't strip as I have had regularly with other strippers.

rickdugan
12-11-2011, 08:04 AM
Why would exotic dancers be any different in this department than anyone else? I have had sex with a fair number of them and, IME, the ability of some girls to dance around a poll has no bearing on how they work a different type of pole in the bedroom. Some have been great, others were horrible and some were ok.

The Jackal
12-11-2011, 08:18 AM
In me experience strippers made better sexual partners than non-strippers but I do not think it had anything to do with them being a dancer (or stripper). Cookies just crumbled that way for me. That is it.

lestat1
12-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Well, regardless of the style of dancer we're talking about, I'm going to assume she is in fairly good shape and attractive. In my admittedly limited experience, the best sex I've had was not with the most attractive women, or the least, but somewhere in between. With the beautiful woman from my past, she relied on her looks in bed, was high maintenance, and sexual stamina became an issue. With the unattractive women, the lack of chemistry and passion was an issue. In between was the most enjoyable for me, attractive, but not overly so.

iDontGoPrivate
12-25-2011, 11:59 AM
The most memorable sexual experience in my life was with a Stripper, though I think it more a coincidence than some consequence of her occupation; the 2nd most memorable was with a Secretary.

The Jackal
12-25-2011, 12:19 PM
^ Your secretary or someone else's secretary?

iDontGoPrivate
12-26-2011, 10:30 AM
^ Your secretary or someone else's secretary?

Someone else's.

Coastie Joe
12-26-2011, 11:03 AM
I was lucky enough to date 2 dancers. One was a classical dancer, and the other was a stripper/ex-pom squad cheerleader from Arizona. Both “The Ballerina” as I called her and the stripper were very in tune with their bodies. They were both very flexible and in fantastic shape. The stripper was just a better lay. I clicked very well with both of them but man when she “My stripper” was turned on it was game on. Multiple O’s dirty talk, just so freaking sexy.
I miss those times with her. I do see her now and again. She bartends at a local gin-mill and has 2 kids by some Baby Daddy she met long after we were together.

The Jackal
12-26-2011, 09:50 PM
I am glad to hear that I am not alone.

lopaw
12-26-2011, 11:19 PM
I have been with many women....some dancers, most not. The dancers definitely seemed to be more in touch with their sexuality, but as far as bed partners they were no better or worse than a banker, office worker, or CEO.

jamsaugustine
05-07-2012, 12:57 PM
I also favor them because they are most of dancers as slime and attracted figure and that looking as very sexy and hot. There are easy to touche that body and I think his more interest in sex as compere for us.

slowpoke
05-08-2012, 12:05 PM
I also favor them because they are most of dancers as slime and attracted figure and that looking as very sexy and hot. There are easy to touche that body and I think his more interest in sex as compere for us.

Hmmm. . . Dancers as slime?

Lickey
08-16-2012, 11:35 AM
yes i lost my virginity to two of them and my roommate

Vyanka
10-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Why would exotic dancers be any different in this department than anyone else? I have had sex with a fair number of them and, IME, the ability of some girls to dance around a poll has no bearing on how they work a different type of pole in the bedroom. Some have been great, others were horrible and some were ok.

I agree. It's about chemistry between two ppl.

Almost Jaded
11-01-2012, 01:40 AM
I've had good sex with non-dancers, and bad sex with dancers, and a lot of sex period. I would have to say though, that as a group - dancers in general are, as many have said, generally in better shape and more "in tune" with their bodies; and as a group, strippers definitely have a better average going in the sex department than any other. They tend to be more open to sexuality in general, less inhibited, and more into sex for he sake of sex. Of my "top 5" best lays ever, 3 were strippers, and the other two gymnasts/dancers but not strippers (1 dabbled in it, but didn't like it, lol). I've also never had a BAD sexual experience with a stripper, either. All told, it's about he people involved and their chemistry as has been said before, but given the choice between several women with different backgrounds and no other info to go on - I'd take the stripper for sure. Better odds, lol. Also note - strippers specifically, as opposed to other dancers, are the only partners I've ever been with where a lack of overall chemistry or connection didn't tank the experience; they worked to find ways to make it work, and were interested in making it as good as we could for both of us once we'd started, whereas most women - and me, usually - will back it off if it's not going well.

mercedes1018
11-07-2012, 01:21 PM
I would imagine that we are like anyone else. I had sex before becoming a dancer obviously.
I'm not sure why anyone's sexual repertoire would change because they decided to take up exotic dancing.
I don't think the two are connected.

Almost Jaded
11-07-2012, 05:02 PM
...I'm not sure why anyone's sexual repertoire would change because they decided to take up exotic dancing.
I don't think the two are connected.

Most girls that I've known and/or slept with before and after and many that I've only spoken to on the topic would indicate otherwise (and that's dozens and into the hundreds depending on the criteria). Stripping seems to have a fairly profound effect on a girls sexuality over time - but it seems it can go either way. Some become far more sexually open, some discover bisexual interest not previously recognized, some see a dramatic increase in general desire. Other become disgusted with men in general, develop negative attitudes toward many or all things sexual, and begin to equate sex with work. Very few - but yes, there are some - women I've known that worked as strippers would report it had little or no effect on their sexuality overall.

mercedes1018
11-07-2012, 05:29 PM
^ are you a strip club manager or DJ? I'm not discounting what you are saying, just wondering where you get your facts from.
I am fairly successful at keeping work at work and not bringing stripper issues into my personal life so maybe that is why?
Interesting theory you propose though

Kat w
11-07-2012, 07:31 PM
I agree that stripping has had an affect on my sexuality. However, I disagree that dancers (ballet, hip hop, exotic ...) are inherently better in bed. I do think that men are visual creatures and a performer (ballet, hip hop, exotic dancer ...) MIGHT be more in touch with "performing" during sex and being conscious of the visuals they are presenting to their partner.

Almost Jaded
11-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Not employed by or in a club, have had them as clients with business relations of other kinds (marketing, promoting, supplies), and also just a long time regular customer in a few. By happenstance, I have dated/had LTR's with 6 strippers (between 6 months and 5 years) and had FWB/fuckbuddy situations with several others (5 that I know were exotic dancers; I suppose some could have been that I was unaware of, lol). In addition to that "first hand" experience, as my current wife is a dancer and camgirl, we have many friends in our social circle who are dancers and camgirls, and then of course there's the extended social network that is SW & FB, etc. I've had or heard many, many versions of this same conversation as it applies to these ladies, lol.

mercedes1018
11-07-2012, 09:28 PM
Interesting..I don't know what else to say but I guess I must be one of the "odd" ones.
Thanks for sharing though, I have been a psychology student and have an interest in human behaviour, sexual or otherwise.

threlayer
04-15-2014, 02:27 PM
What some of them can do quite well is to display themselves in very hot positions, inviting some sort of penetration that gets guys excited. Others just dance around the pole and smile, hoping that guys' imaginations will do the rest. In my experience woman who cannot let themselves go to do this are shy around men. They may do sex well enough, but they likely are not going to excite their men as well. We like to see what we are working with.

Seems to me that the former, IF THEY FEEL SAFE WITH GUYS and are just not acting, would be the ones who know how to please a man, if they are experienced enough, anyway, and if they are so inclined.

PaulBrown
10-13-2014, 07:12 PM
I woudn't say the 'best' sex partners, but I'm pretty sure that most would be good in the sack ;)

SkylerScarlett
11-27-2014, 07:41 AM
Usually I find that by the time I get home at 5am I am totally sexed up and need it bad. It would be good to find someone who gets up at that time to share that time with!