PDA

View Full Version : ImLive Payment Question

EvilChick1989
10-27-2011, 02:25 AM
I know we get paid on the 1st and 15th of every month. Do we get paid right away on the 1st if we have the payoneer option? Or is it like cams.com where it takes a few days?

roast
10-27-2011, 04:12 AM
Usually it is the day after (2nd and 16th) and posted in the afternoon, ime

TheBrownFox
10-27-2011, 07:24 AM
I know we get paid on the 1st and 15th of every month. Do we get paid right away on the 1st if we have the payoneer option? Or is it like cams.com where it takes a few days?

ImLive doesn't pay on the 16th of the month? I thought ImLive and MFC did the 1st and 16th. Sorry, I guess I'm getting old. :P

In the past, ImLive has always been very prompt with their payments. I used to use ePassporte, but we all know what happened with THEM. I've always been paid promptly from ImLive when using Payoneer as well. :)

I hope that you get your money right away. I'm a bit impatient when it comes to waiting for good things...especially money. :P

ukmissy
10-27-2011, 07:38 AM
ImLive doesn't pay on the 16th of the month? I thought ImLive and MFC did the 1st and 16th. Sorry, I guess I'm getting old. :P

In the past, ImLive has always been very prompt with their payments. I used to use ePassporte, but we all know what happened with THEM. I've always been paid promptly from ImLive when using Payoneer as well. :)

I hope that you get your money right away. I'm a bit impatient when it comes to waiting for good things...especially money. :P

Well the pay period runs to the end of the 15th, usually by the time everyone is paid out , it's into 16th -17th .

Missy

tinydancer23
10-27-2011, 04:30 PM
yeah, i've usually gotten paid by imlive on the 16th or 17th (within 1-2 days) on imlive whereas with cams it takes 3-4 days. right now i use payoneer for both.

EvilChick1989
10-27-2011, 04:38 PM
Thanks guys! I kind of figured it was not like MFC where I get my money the exact same day as pay out.

TheBrownFox
10-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Thanks guys! I kind of figured it was not like MFC where I get my money the exact same day as pay out.

No, with ImLive and Payoneer, you CAN get your money on the same day as payout day. I always do.

When the pay period runs to the end of the 15th, that means that payday is on the 16th. On the host forums, ImLive always warns you that it may take like 24 - 48 hours for earnings to appear, but I've always been fortunate enough to get my money on my Payoneer card the same day (it may have been one rare occasion where it wasn't same day).

Around 12 midnight on the 16th it says (on your ImLive earnings page) "Your earnings are being processed." That same day when ImLive informs me that I've been paid via Payoneer, my money arrives on my card that same day (I've always chosen 'immediate load' as an option). It may be different for other girls, but just wanted to let you know that many of us do get our money the same day. Good luck. :)

tinydancer23
10-27-2011, 08:14 PM
yeah, i'm with thebrownfox - it is the same day. the pay period is 1-15, the payout is on the 16th. sometimes it can take up to 48 hrs but not usually. it's not on the 15th because your earnings from the 15th are part of the pay period's earnings.