PDA

View Full Version : Violating Personal Space

LittleSnuglet
11-15-2011, 11:54 PM
This is the first time I've come across this type of situation. Last week at a club a dancer came up asking for a dance. But this particular dancer got so close I had to step back twice. And apparently she wasn't too bright, because she took this as a sign to get closer. I told her wasn't interested in getting a dance. And out came the "Why?" but that topic has already been covered.

So how do you guys tell dancers to "Gimme mah space woman!" w/o offending her?

KeithDoxen
11-16-2011, 09:34 PM
This was probably part of her technique. At one of the clubs I used to go to in Richmond, one of the Slavic girls once walked up to me, put her arms on my sides, and started grinding against me while asking me if I wanted to dance. I was enjoying the experience, but that's definitely one of the more "forward" ways to ask a guy if he wants a dance. Point is, I wouldn't worry about it. That's just this particular girl's hustle.

rickdugan
11-16-2011, 09:54 PM
It happens. Some girls use up close and personal techniques to try to sell whatever.

The best thing to do, IME, is to simply take a stoic approach and let her know that you are not interested (if that is the case). Once they understand that their efforts are being wasted, they will usually get out of you lap/face, take their hands of your genitals, or stop doing whatever else you might find a little too close for comfort.

iDontGoPrivate
11-22-2011, 04:09 PM
So how do you guys tell dancers to "Gimme mah space woman!" w/o offending her?

If I am not someone's Regular: "I hate to interrupt, but I don't want to waste your time. I just came to watch the show & tip the stage. I don't go private."

If I am someone's Regular: "I'm someone else's Regular." ;D

lopaw
11-22-2011, 08:50 PM
There have been times where a dancer has not intrigued me from far away, but when she came up REALLY close (as in: we are now sharing the same clothes kind of "close"), she completely disarmed me and dragged me off to the LD area before I even knew what hit me.

Weakness - thy name is lopaw :ashamed:.

LittleSnuglet
11-23-2011, 02:33 AM
There have been times where a dancer has not intrigued me from far away, but when she came up REALLY close (as in: we are now sharing the same clothes kind of "close"), she completely disarmed me and dragged me off to the LD area before I even knew what hit me.

Weakness - thy name is lopaw :ashamed:.

:drunk: There there, we live and learn... But most importantly, did you enjoy yourself?