PDA

View Full Version : This dancer again?

wall
11-27-2011, 01:23 PM
If you've reached that point, about how many dancers did you need to meet before you felt like you'd met them all? Did it take very long after you started visiting strip clubs?

yoda57us
11-27-2011, 02:05 PM
If you've reached that point, about how many dancers did you need to meet before you felt like you'd met them all? Did it take very long after you started visiting strip clubs?

Dancers come and go on a fairly regular basis. Still, to think you are never going to see some of the girls over and ever again is a bit unrealistic.

What's the point of your question?

wall
11-27-2011, 02:24 PM
It wasn't a literal question.

Maybe you've never gotten to the point where you feel like you've had every conversation before, no matter what club you're in or whose company you're keeping. That wouldn't be a bad thing.

Kellydancer
11-27-2011, 03:05 PM
This guy posted the same thng in customer conversation except asking dancers about having met every customer. Just very odd and I don't even get the point. I don't even think it's possible to meet all the dancers or customers because people quitting going or dancing while others start.

yoda57us
11-27-2011, 03:34 PM
It wasn't a literal question.

Oh, OK, maybe just start with the literal question next time?

Now...

Maybe you've never gotten to the point where you feel like you've had every conversation before, no matter what club you're in or whose company you're keeping. That wouldn't be a bad thing.

There are times when I would agree with you, about it not being a bad thing, and times when I wouldn't.

I spent last night with a fav of mine that I've known for ten years. When we visit it's not really the same conversation as much as it is a continuation of an on-going one. That's part of the fun for both of us.

On the other hand, when I get approached by a new dancer who plops her butt down next to me without asking if I want any company and then proceeds to whine about how slow the club is, well, I've had that conversation too many times and I'd be fine if I never had it again...

yoda57us
11-27-2011, 03:42 PM
This guy posted the same thng in customer conversation except asking dancers about having met every customer. Just very odd and I don't even get the point.

Amen. I'm really not getting the trend of late for these newbs to try and be clever. Just ask the question you want to ask. Trying to be cutesy with a bunch of total strangers has never seemed like a good way to break the ice to me. It's pretty much impossible on the internet.

I don't even think it's possible to meet all the dancers or customers because people quitting going or dancing while others start.[/quote]

Years ago my first regular club had a total of about 15 dancers on their roster. I had met them all within a few weeks and started getting bored. I also noticed a lot of them same faces in the crowd. This may be more common in a local neighborhood bar sort of environment but, nowadays, in the bigger clubs at least, there are new girls on almost every visit.

rickdugan
11-28-2011, 08:12 AM
Maybe you've never gotten to the point where you feel like you've had every conversation before, no matter what club you're in or whose company you're keeping.

Yes, yes and yes again.

I see the same hustles and hear the same get-to-know-you chatter so often that sometimes I think that I could finish their sentences for them. Regardless of the city that I am in, some nights I feel like that guy in Groundhog Day, reliving the same scenes over and over. Same shit, different club.

For this reason, I have really come to appreciate those girls who are edgy or simply have a no-nonsense type of attitude.

Coastie Joe
01-03-2012, 07:58 AM
I see the same hustles and hear the same get-to-know-you chatter so often that sometimes I think that I could finish their sentences for them. Regardless of the city that I am in

There is a play book some where that all these galls use. Kind of like the one Tom Brady used to kick ass over the weekend but I digress....... Its a secret book, but not like the "Presidents book of secrets"
more like
"How to milk cash from a guy with a boner whithout touching his wiener and keep him coming back week after week For Dummies Cleff edition"