PDA

View Full Version : Has this happened to you?

LittleSnuglet
12-03-2011, 02:43 AM
Just returned from my local club tonight and it was enjoyable. But there was this one favorite dancer that I haven't seen in three weeks (she doesn't keep a regular schedule). The first thing she says to me is "Hi, I need some new shoes. Can you come with me to pick some out?" When she asked me that question she instantly became my former favorite. >:(

Seriously, wtf bitch!? No "Hi There! Did you have a good thanksgiving?" This ain't Christmas or the Make-A-Wish foundation. And I'm sure as hell ain't yo personal ATM.

Asian Sensation
12-03-2011, 05:38 PM
No it hasn't.

Lots of guys would love to meet OTC even in a non-sexual way with a hottie. I'm sure someone took her up on her offer. I would have declined it but not taken offense.

KS_Stevia
12-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Maybe her shoe broke just as you came in and she needed to buy a new pair at the store and simply wanted you to join her as you walked over to the shop? Did she ask you to pay for them?

If she did, never mind. But I know that in clubs here, strippers must be wearing stripper shoes out on the floor and cannot be barefoot, so maybe she just really needed to get some shoes at that moment.

lopaw
12-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Just returned from my local club tonight and it was enjoyable. But there was this one favorite dancer that I haven't seen in three weeks (she doesn't keep a regular schedule). The first thing she says to me is "Hi, I need some new shoes. Can you come with me to pick some out?" When she asked me that question she instantly became my former favorite. >:(

Seriously, wtf bitch!? No "Hi There! Did you have a good thanksgiving?" This ain't Christmas or the Make-A-Wish foundation. And I'm sure as hell ain't yo personal ATM.

Interesting.
I have had this type of thing happen a few times, and believe you me - I always ensure that this type of OTC event is beneficial for BOTH of us ;).

LittleSnuglet
12-03-2011, 08:34 PM
If she did, never mind. But I know that in clubs here, strippers must be wearing stripper shoes out on the floor and cannot be barefoot, so maybe she just really needed to get some shoes at that moment.

Yes, she did ask me to buy her a new pair of stripper shoes. Unfortunately, she had caught me at a bad time. I had just arrived after a stressful day at the office and purchasing a pair of heels for someone other than myself did not sound like a "fun time" at the moment.

But I was mostly offended by how the question was asked. When she "asked" me, her intonation gave the impression that I was expected to make the purchase for her (Imagine a spoiled child demanding a new pair of shoes from his/her parent(s)).

Interesting.
I have had this type of thing happen a few times, and believe you me - I always ensure that this type of OTC event is beneficial for BOTH of us ;).

I'll keep that in mind next time the opportunity presents itself. I'm open to any advice you're willing to impart. ;D

Raider
12-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Get the impression the boutique was on premise and didn't involve anything OTC. Also, pick some out does not automatically mean 'pay for'. But to avoid the awkward moment at checkout.....I don't think I would have shopped with her either.

yoda57us
12-04-2011, 07:41 AM
I've never been asked straight-out to buy a dancer anything. I have gone costume shopping and shoe shopping with my ATF several times and never been asked to pay. She actually gets receipts for all of this stuff and takes a tax deduction for it.

I've bought dancers gifts and taken them to breakfast, dinner or lunch but I've never been the financial "host" of any sort of shopping expedition. Honestly, I think that, once my favs get to know me, they figure out that I'm not a mark in that respect. If we go out it's to have a little fun. If they expected a financial reward just for hanging out with me they wouldn't be my favs.

DigitalDemon
12-05-2011, 05:52 AM
A fav of mine asked me to buy her shoes once, and I got paid back in dances (not that I'm complaining just how I got paid back).

carmen_b
12-05-2011, 12:24 PM
She might have thought that you had a foot / heel fetish. Maybe she got you confused with someone.

Coastie Joe
01-03-2012, 07:32 AM
I would say "Sure I know a great store, they sell, Dolce Gabbana, Christian Louboutin, and my favorite on you would be Manolo Blahnik. Come by my place after work we can have dinner and you know then tomorrow we can sleep in and you know, have a little lunch and go shopping for new shoes. While we are out maybe we can stop for a cup of do I look like a fucking idiot sucker to you?????

KeithDoxen
01-07-2012, 04:07 PM
No stripper has been that forward with me. Once one asked me if I'd like to meet her for lunch and then asked me where the best mall was in town. I assume that lunch in the food court would be followed by a shopping spree. LOL. I didn't go.

I met a girl once on OKCupid, an Internet dating site, who did some sex work on the side to supplement her income. She immediately expected me to start spending money on her, and by that I mean take her shopping. I didn't go out with her for long. I feel like she was letting hustling spill over into her real life. I don't think it's a good idea for girls to allow that to happen.