PDA

View Full Version : Russian Dancers

rickdugan
01-04-2012, 06:53 PM
My local clubs are filled with Russian dancers (and yes, I am lumping girls from a variety of former Soviet states, including ones who are not really Russian, into this category), a situation which did not make me overly enthusiastic once upon a time. However, over the past several months I have really come to appreciate some of their better qualities.

Now what I do not generally appreciate, of course, is the difficulty in getting one that I like OTC. IME these girls generally do not mess around and the one that I did take out adamantly did not want a simple p4p arrangement, but required that I make an event of it. It was well worth it IMHO as I had one hell of a time with her, but it is not very practical to go through all of the effort simply to get a girl out of a club.

But what I very much do appreciate are their old world charms. The ones that I deal with remind me of some of the girls that used to work in this industry 10+ years ago. They are smart, they know how to seduce, and they never let their personal issues get in the way of what they are trying to accomplish in the club. They also tend to be emotionally tough, which I find to be a treat compared to the brittle personalities I often find with comparably attractive domestic girls. Now I am never an asshole to any girl, but nonetheless overly sensitive girls just don't fare well with me for some reason. ;)

I've dealt with several Russian girls in a few clubs over the past couple of years and, with a few exceptions, I almost always seem to enjoy the interaction. The one that I have been seeing most often in my favorite club almost always leaves me feeling like a million bucks and I have no doubt that at least a couple of her friends could do the same. And while OTC is my gig in most places, when I go out for a more relaxed night I can think of little else I'd rather do than to visit my favorite Russian dancer.

Anyway, I'm heading out to see my favorite Russian girl right now, no doubt to hear what it will take to get her out again while she also makes me feel special - LMAO. :)

Doc Holliday
01-04-2012, 07:02 PM
They are just more acceptable of such things in Eastern European countries, I believe. Plus they are usually less financially well-off, and so more appreciative of what we can do for them. At least that's my theory.

lopaw
01-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Upon seeing this post I reflected on my dealings over the years with Russian dancers, and I never realized just how many I have gotten to know and sought dances from. Like rick mentioned, they certainly are a no-nonsense kind of hustler, and they seem to come in two varieties - brash and brasher!

My last encounter with a particularly aggressive dancer named Tanya had her approaching me with "Privyet - vee dance...NOW!" How could I refuse?

There's just something about any well built and thick-accented brunette that just makes me keep opening up the 'ole wallet ;)

yoda57us
01-06-2012, 10:28 AM
But what I very much do appreciate are their old world charms. The ones that I deal with remind me of some of the girls that used to work in this industry 10+ years ago. They are smart, they know how to seduce, and they never let their personal issues get in the way of what they are trying to accomplish in the club. They also tend to be emotionally tough, which I find to be a treat compared to the brittle personalities I often find with comparably attractive domestic girls. Now I am never an asshole to any girl, but nonetheless overly sensitive girls just don't fare well with me for some reason. ;)

I could apply everything you just said to Brazilian dancers as well. The fact is you can apply it to many ethnic groups of ladies who were either not born and raised in the US or who are first generation US residents but daughters of mothers who were raised in their country of origin's culture.

I used to get into huge arguments here with the site's then-resident uber-feminist about why I believe this is the case. LOL, sometimes I miss Jenny...

Coastie Joe
01-06-2012, 12:11 PM
I was in was working in NYC living in hoboken, and we used to travel the 1+9 over to Elizabeth NJ to a club full of russain dancers. They were tall lite skinned green or blue eyed, just beautiful girls. Their English was "not so good to speak" The club rules were pretty firm but the girls had no problem asking you if you wanted extras as soon as we sat down. No forplay conversation, just "You like for me to oral sex you" and the next Q from her: where are you parked? 2 of my buds made this place a weekly stop which became the "Ruski of the week club" The girls would cuff $10 to the doorman on the way back in.
We got an A+ for international relations that year

KeithDoxen
01-07-2012, 04:15 PM
I agree 100 percent with the OP. Slavic dancers are my absolute favorite, and there are almost none here in Charlotte. Aside from my physical attraction to Eastern European women, all of the traits that Rick has attribute to them ITC are spot on. No bullshit. Very seductive. They know exactly what you came in for. I don't mean that in terms of "extras." I mean that they understand what draws a man to walk into a strip club. The fantasy of being wanted by a hot woman. The desire to escape the reality of wives and kids and dogs and to retreat into a world where you as a man are the sexual target of a half dozen beautiful woman who look and act their most sensual. That is what Slavic women "get" better than a lot of others.

I also think Yoda is correct that this same logic can be applied to women who were the product of non-Western cultures in general, with some exceptions of course.

missplayful
01-11-2012, 11:07 AM
I agree 100 percent with the OP. Slavic dancers are my absolute favorite, and there are almost none here in Charlotte. Aside from my physical attraction to Eastern European women, all of the traits that Rick has attribute to them ITC are spot on. No bullshit. Very seductive. They know exactly what you came in for. I don't mean that in terms of "extras." I mean that they understand what draws a man to walk into a strip club. The fantasy of being wanted by a hot woman. The desire to escape the reality of wives and kids and dogs and to retreat into a world where you as a man are the sexual target of a half dozen beautiful woman who look and act their most sensual. That is what Slavic women "get" better than a lot of others.

I also think Yoda is correct that this same logic can be applied to women who were the product of non-Western cultures in general, with some exceptions of course.
Maybe foreginer women think Americans hot. Normally i do ... its excotic for foreigner women . I really enjoy dancing and spending time with Americans ...If American dancers could dance for foreigner man ... maybe they would be more interested in. It is very fun thing to learn about other cultures and different man.Also i have Russian friends they treat man really good.By the way i am Turkish. Still i did not undertstand doing extras part...Some foreigner women would do some not. I have disrespected by man many times because i excatly sound like european -eastern european i have thick accent. Mostly guys try to do nasty things.... or ask how much would be for sex... very sad ... foreigner women doesnt mean hooker. I feel very upset when customers treat me like hooker. Somehow they tend to break rules with me more than any dancer. I wish i could know why?I know might be far but i used to work at Mrtyle beach i have RUSSIAN friends over there. iF U CAN visit there u might find Slavic girls.

Dancingfool
01-17-2012, 02:14 PM
Marina, Alena, Anita, Irina, Alla, and Olga. I had a great time with all of them. new York is filled with Russian girls and they are wide open to a variety of new experiences. I have had many good experiences with them and have thoroughly enjoyed them OTC. The best thing is that guys complain about how greedy they are but I have found them to be quite the opposite. I guess it's in the way you first meet them as I don't generally spend a lot on them, they don't really expect much from me but I have been rewarded by them with a great time and great memories.

unbeleavable
01-17-2012, 06:15 PM
So your saying russian girls are cheap?

rickdugan
01-17-2012, 06:27 PM
So your saying russian girls are cheap?

LOL. I was actually thinking about what to say to that story when you posted this. Maybe he did indeed find the value Russians, but IME they are few and far between. These girls are world class hustlers and, in the tri-state area, they often operate under the tutelage of former dancers who now serve as their crew chiefs. They are also often among the most beautiful girls in the clubs that they work in and they tend to know their value.

The ones that I have gotten to know to a degree do not give it up for short money, but rather have "boyfriends" who take them out and do nice things for them. I have chronicled what I have done thus far to get my local Russian fav out, but I also know that a few of her friends have guys who are taking them on private plane rides, paying for trips and doing other serious things just to spend time with their favorites.

And I'm not even going to get into that BS story posted above by Coastie Joe.

yoda57us
01-17-2012, 07:26 PM
I've spent some time in one of my regular Providence clubs with a Russian girl lately who drives up from New Jersey twice a month to work for the weekend. She prefers it to dancing in Jersey because there are fewer Russian girls in RI than in Jersey and the club she works in is not all that prone to extras. She does pretty well but, yeah, she is a hard core hustler! She manged to get me to pry my wallet open a couple of months ago while I was waiting for my Asian fav who generally gets my entire bank roll when I visit. She got a dance out of me and the next time she got four...

Honestly, we men don't stand a chance against these girls!

Dancingfool
01-18-2012, 09:04 AM
I'm not saying that they are cheap, and I am not saying that they are not hustlers because they generally are. What I am saying is that whatever it is that I seem to do, they seem to be attracted to my type of personality. I do not spend money on them, they do not ask me for money, it is never about the money. Some of them just keep going and avoid me but there are so many that seem to gravitate towards me. I tell them to go make money and not waste there time with me but they do not leave me. I have had the bartenders tell me several times that girls will tell them they don't know why they hang out with me. They don't make any money while I am there because I don't spend any money on them yet they still waste there time with me.

I never take them for a dance, I never tip them more than the least expected from a customer and I never ask them to hang around me. I tell them that they should go make some money, they decide not to. I can't explain it.

yoda57us
01-18-2012, 06:40 PM
Are you giving them drugs?

unbeleavable
01-18-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm not saying that they are cheap, and I am not saying that they are not hustlers because they generally are. What I am saying is that whatever it is that I seem to do, they seem to be attracted to my type of personality. I do not spend money on them, they do not ask me for money, it is never about the money. Some of them just keep going and avoid me but there are so many that seem to gravitate towards me. I tell them to go make money and not waste there time with me but they do not leave me. I have had the bartenders tell me several times that girls will tell them they don't know why they hang out with me. They don't make any money while I am there because I don't spend any money on them yet they still waste there time with me.

I never take them for a dance, I never tip them more than the least expected from a customer and I never ask them to hang around me. I tell them that they should go make some money, they decide not to. I can't explain it.

So Dancey..just so I understand You Hang Out with Russian Girls for Free & You speak some what good english?...in club?

rickdugan
01-18-2012, 07:03 PM
I do not spend money on them, they do not ask me for money, it is never about the money. Some of them just keep going and avoid me but there are so many that seem to gravitate towards me. I tell them to go make money and not waste there time with me but they do not leave me. I have had the bartenders tell me several times that girls will tell them they don't know why they hang out with me. They don't make any money while I am there because I don't spend any money on them yet they still waste there time with me.

I guess you're just an irresistible magnet for Russian chicks. You know, after that story I really think that you should change your screen name to Nondancingfool. ;)

You a playa' you.

Dancingfool
01-19-2012, 07:55 AM
I guess you're just an irresistible magnet for Russian chicks. You know, after that story I really think that you should change your screen name to Nondancingfool. ;)

You a playa' you.

I think that's it. I'm a playa.....thanks for explaining that to me.

rickdugan
01-19-2012, 12:36 PM
I think that's it. I'm a playa.....thanks for explaining that to me.

You're welcome. :)

I have to admit, though, that I am quite fascinated by your claim that you've found a club, or clubs, in the city with Russian girls that are willing to burn large chunks of time with you for nothing. These girls usually need to earn a chunk of cash before they so much as break even for the night, particularly since they must pay not only the normally high NYC house fees and tipouts, but also a crew chief as many of these girls work through agency arrangements. Many of them also have family back home that they are sending money to. Net-net, these girls are normally hustlers because they have to be, but I guess that you just have that special magnetism that makes them forget all about those silly concerns. ;)

Idk dude, but I suspect that either your story is exaggerated or there is another component to this that you have chosen not to include.

01-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Some of them are brought over here by the mob. Better watch out.

Just don't feel good knowing these girls are forced into doing what they are doing.

Plus the communication issue just does not make it enjoyable.

unbeleavable
01-24-2012, 07:16 PM
I would delete but I'm going to let you play...what clubs are you going to?

rickdugan
01-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Some of them are brought over here by the mob. Better watch out.

Just don't feel good knowing these girls are forced into doing what they are doing.

I'm guessing that you are referring to the recent ICE raids of certain NYC clubs.

You may want to know your facts before you make those types of statements. In particular, there was no evidence that these girls were misled or forced to work against their will. In fact, ICE was considering charging some of the dancers scooped up in the raids as well. I am familiar with the clubs involved and can say, with a high degree of certainty, that the Russian girls working in those clubs came across as anything other than victims.

Plus the communication issue just does not make it enjoyable.

Most of the Russian girls that work in these clubs actually speak good to excellent English.

unbeleavable
01-30-2012, 06:06 PM
I think we may have to email Billy to get a response...lol

Djoser
07-13-2012, 04:50 PM
12-15 years ago a lot of the Eastern European girls in some clubs were being brought over and were being 'handled'. Now they tend to come over on their own, and generally 'handle' themselves quite well.

About 35-40% of the dancers I have worked with in the last 5-6 years have been eastern European. They tend to be very good-looking, and are usually quite good hustlers. Some of them will definitely p4p, not that I know from personal experience. But I have also worked with some extremely unattractive ones who had to come in every day and work doubles just to make any money. Fortunately for everyone, they tend to be exceptional.

As far as the guy claiming that Russian girls love him, I've seen a very, very few guys pull it off without spending money. I tend to be extremely skeptical reading that kind of thing in here, but you never know.

rickdugan
07-14-2012, 04:47 AM
As far as the guy claiming that Russian girls love him, I've seen a very, very few guys pull it off without spending money. I tend to be extremely skeptical reading that kind of thing in here, but you never know.

Ah huh. And in NYC clubs, the odds that the Russian girls are flocking to a non-spender en masse are zilch. Virtually every club in the NYC metro area (NYC, S. CT and N. NJ) where you see a high % of Russians sources them through agency arrangements. In these arrangements, the girls have to pay a meaningful fee to the agency, often spun as a fee for "the ride", on top of normal house fees and tipounts.

In NYC, most of these girls don't even start making money until they have cleared well over $200 and even in a small Jersey or CT club, a Russian girl often has to clear $120+ before she gets to keep anything. And if they do not make their fees on any given day, the amounts get tacked on to the next shift.

Now I'm not trying to generate any sympathy here. Some of these girls earn a lot of money and they go into this with their eyes wide open. But the theory that they are able and willing to sit on their asses and burn large chunks of time with non-spenders is ludicrous.

DJ, it may work differently where you are, but this is the state of affairs up here, which makes his story highly unlkely given that he claims that this is happening in NYC.

Djoser
07-14-2012, 10:02 PM
I too am skeptical. I've seen it happen, but it's really rare even down here with the lower house fees. And most of the Russian girls I have worked with were way too good at hustling to waste time even with the genuine 'Playas'. The American girls are a little more prone to be taken in by the PUA shit, the drug dealers, the pimps. Not to knock American strippers, just saying what I've seen in the clubs I've worked.