PDA

View Full Version : Body Makeup,Scar Cover ups,Complexion enhancements!!!!

Diamondprincezz
01-16-2012, 11:52 AM
Hi Ladies & Gents....my company Beautiful Body Creationz....offers body makeup & cover ups.....to camoflauge anything you would like to cover up!!! This is not Derma blend, Colortration, or anytype of spray on stockings....we do custom color matches that blend in perfectly with your natural complexion! The better your body looks the more money you will make...so let us help you reach your max potential while you entertain!!! Our makeup last up to 7 days or longer...the longevity depends on how well you take care of it...the care is very simple!!! Here are some quick facts why our clients return. Contact me to see before and after photos or visit the website...our products are phenomenal

1.Makeup is Smudge & Waterproof
2.Long Lasting...up to 7 days or longer....I wear mine for an average of 10 days
3.FDA approved (No Toxic ingredients)
4.Non transferrible...will not rub off on your attire
5.We do custom color matches for your complexion!!!
6.Applied in Minutes
7. Cover up any condition....stretch marks,fine lines,scars,body acne,vitiligo,bruises,tummy tuck/c-section incisions....I mean everything!!!
8. Non invasive..No surgey,injections or anything that could possibly have a worse out come!

or 910-280-4982.....for us to service you. We are located in NC...but if the money right we definately will travel!!!

MellyMay
01-17-2014, 01:45 PM
another ad. 5 out of 6 posts this person has put up are all spammy ads.