PDA

View Full Version : have you found tourist locations easier to get girls OTC? like vegas? etc

bigdog83
02-21-2012, 02:11 AM
just wondering. since alot of girls tend to travel solo. I would assume as long as you are cool and not creepy she might join you for breakfast or meet up during the day....

rickdugan
02-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Not really. In fact, chasing OTC in clubs that cater to high volumes of tourists is probably one of the quickest ways to empty your pocket. These clubs tend to be staffed with a fair number of high-end hustlers who are solicited for OTC meetings all the time. Safe in the knowledge that you will soon be gone from the area, some of these girls are quite adept at converting your desire to see her off the clock into a way to coax money out of you.

lopaw
02-21-2012, 08:33 PM
The only times I have had some OTC with Vegas girls is when I already knew them from dancing in L.A. (lol - dancers here jokingly call the Southwest Airlines Friday night flight from L.A. to Vegas the "Stripper Express" ;D)

One time I did hook up with a native Vegas dancer, but only after an L.A. dancer that I knew introduced us.
Like rick says - odds are against it.